No i dont want , just anyone || Kim Junmyeon (Suho)

🌳Inspiration : No I don't,Just anyone original by Shiloh Dynasty🌳

( I love shilohs original songs so much y'all don't even know)

Happy Valentine's Day My Lovelies <3

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

" 𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

" 𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 , 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 .. 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗶𝘁 "

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

3rd person 🧍🏾‍♀️

Y/n was ecstatic that her husband would be returning from the military today . She'd missed him sooo much more than words could say , 2 years is a long time to be without your lover .

Though she had missed suho she was also kind of dreading them seeing each other because she'd picked up a bit of weight and she didn't know what he'd think about it , what if he didn't want to be with her anymore? What if he thought she was fat ? (Just quickly cutting in to say no matter what your body type is you're so beautiful & I love you so very much even if you don't love yourself now let's kiss)

She'd tried everything she could when she noticed herself gaining but nothing seemed to help it go away , this causing y/n to become insecure about herself .

Walking out from the bathroom humming along to Instagram by dean playing in the background , she stood in front of the mirror pulling up her hair into a quick bun and then dropping her towel . The frown on her face took over the smile that was there a few seconds ago . She turned every which way pinching and pulling , even poking at her body wishing this was all just a dream .

She sighed heavily grabbing her clothes and putting them on getting ready to go pick up her husband .

~

The drive on the way to suho was was a bit nerve wracking . She couldn't stop thinking about what he'd think of her , she tried turning on music , counting the red cars passing by .. nothing seemed to work .

Finally reaching the big black gates she sighed hoping he wouldn't really notice knowing that he would . She got out from her car looking around at the guards before she heard her name being yelled . "Y/N!" Suho yelled upon seeing his wife waiting for him .

She looked towards him and he smiled running towards her missing his lover more than anything in the world . His bag almost dropping from his shoulders but he didn't care , he just wanted to feel her in his arms .

He hugged her so hard that the both of them almost fell to the ground y/n laughing as suho kissed all over her face squeezing her like she'd disappear . "Hi baby" she said looking at him as they pulled apart , he was already handsome to him but something abt him just was so much more breath taking . "Hi princess" he said groping her and giggling . The two of them got in the car making their way home , y/n listening to suho rant on about missing her like an excited kid .

Y/N 🧝🏾‍♀️

When we got home suho went to shower while I made dinner for him and prepared myself to treat my man afterwards , I mean it was still Valentine's Day .

I was mixing the food when I felt hands wrap around my waist making me feel a bit self conscious . I pried his hands off not letting his confused look go unnoticed but brushing it off . "The food is almost done babe , go grab a seat at the table and I'll be there in a second" I said and he hesitated for a bit but then nodded and walked to the dining room .

I took a deep breath feeling a bit bad because of the pout he gave before going to sit down . I made his plate and went to the dining room seeing him pouting still with his face in his hands and his elbows resting on the table .

I sat his plate in front of him placing a kiss on his forehead making him lighten his mood a bit . "Baby did something happen while I was gone?" Suho asked putting his fork down . "No , why do you ask that?" I asked and he just sighed shaking his head and picking up his fork to continue eating .

When we were finished he stood at the kitchens entrance staring at me until I finished with the dishes and putting away the leftover food . "So you gonna tell me what's up? You won't let me touch you , you keep pulling at you clothes and fidgeting like .. what's going on" Suho asked me crossing his arms .

"Nothing happened?" I said and he scoffed . "Bullshit , what's wrong?" He said and I figured I had to say something eventually . "I don't like my body suho , I'm fat and unattractive .. and I don't want you to leave me because of it , I'll lose the weight I promise I'll figure it out just-" "what are you talking about" "Suho look at me .." I said and he scanned over my body before sighing and walking towards me .

He put his hands under my hoodie placing them on my waist . He kissed me deeply and then all over my face . His hands went around and he played with my thighs and gripped my ass . "Baby you look absolutely amazing , no matter how you feel about yourself just know I think you are the most perfect , beautiful , loving woman in the entire world" he said and I swear I could cry right now .

"Now how about you go in that room , take off every thing you have on and lay on the bed until I come in to make love to my beautiful perfect wife on this lovely Valentine's night"

I'm sorry bub , this is a bit rushed but I hope you like it <3 bigcow147