Special Affair || Do Kyungsoo

🌳 Inspiration : Special Affair by The Internet 🌳

{short}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

" 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 .. 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 , 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻 "

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

There's always those 2 friends who have serious sexual tension that they notice themselves but choose to do nothing about for the sake of their friendship . In this case that was kyungsoo and y/n .

All of their friends noticed it too and the amount of times they'd told them to just get together or go fuck is astronomical . Neither of them listened though .. obviously.

Exo as a whole & of course y/n .. was currently in the studio all laid back and dazed as they'd just finished a 6 blunt rotation circle and were all high out of their minds just stuck .

The studio was cloudy , as were their minds . kyungsoo & y/n had been staring at each other for the past 5 minutes both of their eyes low and red . "why're you staring at me like that" y/n being the first one to speak catching the attention of everyone else who immediately looked over to D.O. as they knew he's who she was talking about .

Kyungsoo laughed at her question still manspreading with one hand in his lap , the other resting at his chin . "i can't look at you" he asked and she smirked knowing the game he was trying to play . "never said that , you must have a motive though" she said and he laughed again . "no motive .. just thinking about how amazing it would be to watch your pretty brown tits bounce as i fuck you hard in my mirror" he said making his members lose their minds .

Kai , sehun & chanyeols eyes got wide , chen choked on the drink of water he was taking , suho, baekhyun and lay laughing , while xiumin is just smiling at the scene unfolding before him . "is that an offer?" y/n spoke making the boys act crazy again . "depends , you willing to take it?" kyungsoo asked .

kai slid to the floor from his seat , sehun rolling off the couch and chanyeol choking , chen holding his hand over his mouth beyond appalled , xiumin clapping and loving what's happening while suho , baekhyun and lay just stared at the two who held an almost devious eye contact .

Y/n stood up grabbing her water and phone from the table making her way to the door . "what you waiting on pretty boy?" she asked before stepping out of the door . Kyungsoo calmly got up grabbing his things and exiting the studio as well .

"what the fuck was that" Suho spoke and the rest just sat in silence . "i have no idea but i loved it , it was hot" xiumin said as baekhyun slapped the back of his head .

Here you go loveeeeeee , sorry if it's bad yesulgigi