Dirty Dancer || Lee Jooyeon

🫧 Inspiration : Dirty Dancer by Orion Sun 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 ,, 𝗜𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 ,, 𝗜𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 .. 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 ,, 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 , 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 ,, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 .. 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 ."

|××××××××××|××××××××××|

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jooyeon was an actual ball of sunshine on earth . He naturally had the ability to bring good vibes and make people happy just upon entering the room , a very adorable social butterfly . He could be clumsy at times though which also became something he was known for at work , outside & in school . At his high school graduation when his name was called to receive his diploma he tripped over his untied shoe lace , did a flip & smoothly got back onto his feet smiling brightly at his worried principal as the crowd laughed .

Now as a college sophomore nothing really has changed . He's still as ditzy and crazy as before except this time his clumsiness seems to have increased . 'Why?' you may ask .. well it seems that mr. jooyeon here has a crush and she's clouding his every thought . She's a senior in his major department , a very well known one at that . It was simply because she was very talented in what she does , very smart girl & also because she's pretty . There's a lot of pretty girls in the music business department but something about y/n just drew people in . One of those people being jooyeon .

Right now he was at work busy as ever . He worked at a coffee shop & a lot of students come there to get breakfast or their morning coffee before classes . Jooyeon just happened to not have classes this morning so he came into work . "Jooyeon we've got a huge line up front please finish up and then hurry to take care of that" his boss yelled and he responded with a yes sir while placing the lid on the cup coffee he had just made . He took about 6 orders and was just about to start cleaning his section as his colleague made the orders but then he got another customer .

"Good morning , welcome to-" he was cut off by the customer saying "Your apron has been through hell and back" Jooyeon looked up from his screen seeing his older friend jungsu standing in front of him . "Dude we've been so busy this morning it's cra-" he stopped as he noticed the person moved from behind jungsu to stand beside him . It was the woman who had taken over his entire brain . He dusted off his apron and bowed to the girl letting out a "Y/n sunbae , good morning" to which she smiled and returned the gesture . "Good morning jooyeon" He almost passed out at the fact that she knew his name .