Ditto || Kento Yamazaki

🫧 Inspiration : Ditto by NewJeans 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

" 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 , 널 좋아한다고 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮

" 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 , 널 좋아한다고 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮, 𝗼𝗼𝗵-𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗮 ."

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Why was telling someone you have a crush on them so hard ? You felt like your heart was gonna explode as you and kento stared at each other while he waited for you to tell him whatever it was you had to say . His gaze melted into yours and his lips curled into a small smile making the world stop around you . His face only inches away from your own as he bent down to your level .

"What's going on in that mind is yours pretty girl?" he asked lifting your chin with his finger . Your heart began to beat faster and heat burned your cheeks . You thanked god for your brown skin because you'd probably be as red as a tomato rn . "cmon princess it's okay , i won't bite" whew chile .

"I- .." you started off and he tilted his head still paying close attention to what you had to say . You paused again getting annoyed with yourself for not just letting the words out . "私はあなたが好きです.." (I like you..) you finally spoke . His eyes slightly widened amused you'd spoken to him in his native language . He smiled again showcasing his pretty white teeth to you .

"私は本当にあなたが好きです.." (I REALLY like you) you said again and kento felt his stomach get all tingly . "It's okay if you don't-" he kissed you . His lips felt so perfect and warm against your own as you felt one of his hands hold your face while the other wrapped itself around you to pull you closer .

Once the two of you pulled away he looked down at you laughing a bit at how dazed you were . He'd always thought you were so cute . "私もあなたのことが本当に好きです" (i REALLY like you too) he said before he pulled you into his warm embrace . Oh how long you'd waited for this 🤭

here you go lovely , i hope you enjoy it , sorry that it's short luv-hill 🫶🏾