All I Want for Christmas || Yoon Jaehyuk

🌲 inspiration : All I want for christmas by Mariah Carey 🌲

Day 4 🧝🏾‍♀️(I skipped a day to be on the right track 😭 also this one is short 🙁)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

Treasure female 13th member au 🤸🏾‍♀️

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

" 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ,, 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

" 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 ,, 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 .. 𝗶𝘀 ... 𝘆𝗼𝘂 "
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Jaehyuk 🌳

I tried to keep y/n from laughing but failed as I found myself not so silently giggling also . She thought it was the perfect time to let out fake moans and gross the boys out but instead resulted in their goofy asses moaning back at her in response . Hyunsuk & jihoon were asleep so that's what I was trying to keep everyone quiet for .

It's the night before Christmas and we were all laying on the floor with blankets and pillows spread out everywhere , even though our dorm is huge 13 people , 13 blankets , 13 pillows and numerous stuffed animals is a lot for one space . y/n let out another moan as I removed my hand from her mouth and some of the guys giggled as some of the others moaned back . "y/n stop before you get us all yelled at" I laughed as I covered her mouth again .

"Okay , okay .. your hand is sweaty" she said flicking my forehead . "ow" I whispered bringing my hand up to rub my forehead . She lifted up from her place in front of me and kissed my forehead twice rubbing her finger over the place she had flicked . "Does that feel better?" She asked and I nodded . "That sounds so wrong" jeongwoo muttered earning a quiet laugh from the remaining members that were awake . "Go to sleep" I said and no one said anything else .

y/n laid her head on my arm and played on her phone scrolling through numerous apps and other things . I watched as she opened her message app clicking on our messages and typing "hey you awake" and then pressing send . I took my phone from beside me opening it up to reply to her message . "Duh" "I can't believe Christmas is in like 10 minutes" she sent . "Me neither , which reminds me .. I had something to ask you" I sent .

"If it's about a Christmas present I already got you one" she sent . I laughed silently before responding . "That's exactly what it's about actually .. well it's more of a Christmas wish than present" I sent . "Well then what's your wish , and can't you just say it out loud?" She asked . I placed my phone on my side and tapped her shoulder making her turn the way I was so we were face to face . "Hi" she spoke with a huge pretty smile on her face .

Her hair secured by her black silk bonnet and her face bare , skin glowing in the dark room . It made my heart flutter at how natural and cute she looked right now . "So what's your wish and why is your heart beating so fast?" She asked squishing her body closer to mine . "Wow okay .. here goes this , so y/n first I wanna say holy shit you are one attractive person . Literally everything you do has me drawn to you .. you're always on my mind .. always my first thought .. everything is always you .. second , you are so beautiful and calm hearted .. literally the most prettiest , loving and patient person I've ever known .. I decided it was time for me to actually grow a pair and ask you before you got snatched away .. will you be my girlfriend ?" I asked and she just looked at me before pulling up and kissing my lips softly but passionately .

My lips being enveloped with hers made me feel warm and fuzzy .. as cringe as that sounds it was true .. and I like the way it felt . When we pulled back I touched my lips not fully believing the events that just took place actually happened . "So I'm taking that as a yes?" I asked and she nodded whispering a quiet yes .

Mashiho started cheering next to us and everyone else followed scaring the actual shit out of me . "Finally my ship is sailed , good for you two" junkyu said and y/n laughed . "GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP" jihoon yelled and just like that .. we were all out like a light .

 we were all out like a light