Good & Plenty - Remix || Kang Minhee

🫧 inspiration : Good & Plenty Remix by Lucky Daye , Masego , Alex Isley & Jack dine 🫧 (idrk if this goes or not)

y'all this my baby fr 😭

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

 " 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 ,, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 ,, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁 ,, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 ,, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀 .. 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽 "

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

3rd person 🫧

minhee was captivated by her . his eyes couldn't look away from her with clothes on so when they were off he was definitely stuck . he knew he shouldn't think of her i. the way he did but it wasn't his fault his best friend was literally one of the prettiest girls he'd ever laid his eyes on . "minhee cmon and stop staring" she said shyly and he snapped from his trance . he began to gather all the tools he'd needed as he was supposed to be doing her a tattoo .

"can you lay back for me" he asked as she looked at him with her innocent doe eyes . she was probably the most cutest , most innocent person he'd ever met . it took a lot of convincing for him to even get her to want a tattoo but where she wanted it was completely her choice . he never thought she'd ask for one on her sternum .. or anything that even showed her forbidden parts but boy was she in for a ride .

"i'm gonna go over the area with a simple sketch and then we'll be starting" he said and y/n nodded . she wanted a dragon tattoo with water designs . minhee began to draw out the tattoo on her body but as he moved up more her hands which were covered her boobs kinda got in his way . sweat formed on his forehead immediately as he thought about her body being exposed to him . "uh- y/n .. you might have to move your hands for a little bit" he said not looking up at her .

with no question nor rejections she just moved her hands down by her sides and he continued his job . he felt like a pervert right now . everytime he lifted his head a bit he caught a glance at her perfectly hard nipples . he wanted nothing more than to caress and suck on the beautiful brown buds but he kept his composure .. plus he wouldn't do anything to her without her consent .

after the sketch was drawn out minhee picked up his tattoo gun and tried to turn it on . to his dismay it wasn't even plugged up . y/n sat up as she watched minhee bend down under his station to plug up his equipment . "minhee" she called out . "yeah?" he answered from under the desk . "i also want a piercing " "okay .. where?" she took a deep breath debating on if she should say so or not .