Unravel Me || Asahi Hamada

🌳 Inspiration : Unravel Me By Sabrina Claudio 🌳

short .

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

" 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 , 𝘄𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁

" 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 , 𝘄𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 .. 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝗲 "
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Asahi 🌱

I watched as y/n got dressed, readying herself to go back home . She wasn't my girlfriend , she was my friend but we did things that friends wouldn't normally do .

We'd just finished making love to each other , well as she'd say having sex . She avoided anything that had something to do with love . This I hated because as cliché as it sounded I'd fallen in love with her , but she'd never know that .

"Why do you always leave after , and then the next day act like none of this is happening? .. you can't stay with me for atleast one night?" I asked getting up from my bed . "Sahi you know why , please don't start this" she spoke and I scoffed .

"I'm tired of this y/n I understand you're protecting yourself from what could possibly happen if you fall for me , but I've been telling you I'm not those other guys , we've been best friends for years y/n , you know me" I said putting my shirt on .

"Thats the thing asahi , you don't get it" she said making me confused as I pulled up my sweats . "Don't get what?"

Y/N 🧝🏾‍♀️

How do I tell him that I'm in love with him too , how do I tell him that I'm scared because i love him . I'm scared to let him in because I love him and every person I'd ever loved left me , hated me , did me so wrong that I began to hate myself .

"What don't I get y/n" asahi asked as I proceeded to walk out his door but ended up being pulled back by him . "I gotta go asahi please let my arm go" I calmly spoke feeling like I was about to burst in tears . "I'm not letting you go until you tell me what you think I don't understand ." He said and at that moment I felt tears sting my eyes .

I looked up at him opening my mouth preparing to tell him everything , all of my reasons why , ready to explain to him what he doesn't understand ... but I couldn't . I pulled my arm from his hold and walked away making my way to my car .

Asahi 🌳

I'm starting to love her so much that I hate her .

Y/N 🧝🏾‍♀️

Please don't love me , you'll only hate me in the end .