Panty Droppa - intro || Park Jinyoung

🌳 Inspiration : Panty Droppa - Intro by Trey Songz 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

" 𝗪𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

" 𝗪𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 , 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 . "
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Jinyoung woke up with a powerful stretch as he'd had one of the best nights and sleep he's had in a while . he looked to his right to see the bed empty and he smiled to himself thinking of last nights events .

He removed the blanket from his bare body and sat up to grab a pair of shorts from his drawer before setting off to the kitchen . he smelled good food in the air as he made his way though the huge house . when he'd got in the doorway he stopped as he saw y/n dancing and flipping a pancake that she was making .

He watched with a goofy smile on his face as she whined her hips and sang along to the song that was blaring on her phone . She settled as the song ended and jinyoung saw this as his chance . he walked behind her pulling her ass against him and snaking his arms around so he could rest his hands on her thighs . he placed his face in her neck giving it soft kisses as she smiled and continued cooking .

His stubble tickled her a bit so she laughed making him laugh as well . (listen y'all , ain't nothing wrong with a lil taco meat on the face .. i personally think it looks absolutely HAWT like minsik- he can put that stubble all in between my other li- let me hush 😃) "Goodmorning jinyoung" y/n spoke as jinyoung placed one last kiss to her shoulder . "Good morning beautiful , im starting to think something is up" he said making her stop and look at him .

"like what?" she asked while putting a blueberry into his mouth . "like last night , we had the best sex we've both ever had in our lives .. i woke up this morning and for the first time since we started this .. thing .. you spent a night and woke up to cook me breakfast in your panties and my dress shirt .. you about to move across the country or something?" he asked and y/n laughed .

"should i have left last night?" she asked jokingly and he shook his head frantically . "no- absolutely not- it's just surprising that's all" he said before grabbing her again . one thing about jinyoung is he loved thickness . he loved ass , thighs , breasts , tummy .. now don't get me wrong he liked it all but there's something about being able to squeeze on something squishy when he wants to .

this being something y/n picked up on after her and jinyoung agreed to be fwb , he had to touch her and not just touch he had to grip , slap .. grope .. you name it . "you look so delicious right now" he said making y/n giggle as she threw her arms over his shoulders . "what about the food i'm making?" "it looks good , but you look better" he said with a wide smile giving her a quick kiss on the lips .

she pulled him in again , the two of them sharing a more lustful & hungry kiss . jinyoung took this as the time to move them over to the counter and pick her up by the thighs , placing her on the counter . he seductively trailed his fingers down her body and hooked his pointer finger on the middle part of her panties making her break the kiss .

"wait- i gotta finished the food , look the pancake is gonna burn" he looked over to the stove and pressed a button making it go off . "now it won't" jinyoung went down making her breathing hitch as he moved her panties to the side and began to run his fingers through her pretty , warm wetness .

"jinyoung~" y/n moaned out basically making his dick jump . "shh , im trynna eat my breakfast" was all he said before pushing his tongue inside of her using one hand to hold her panties to the side and the other to spread her lips apart . immediately her hand flew to the top
of his head gripping his hair and stimulating him more with her airy moans of his name and long strings of bad words .