Everything i wanted || Tomorrow by Together

🫧 Inspiration : Everything i wanted by Billie Eilish 🫧 {the song kinda doesn't go }

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱? "

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

3rd person 🫶🏾

Y/n was a very bubbly girl . She was the type of person who could get anyone around her to smile & she didn't have to try hard to do so , it had been her personality her whole life . She had many friends & associates but she spent most of her time with her step brother & his friends . They didn't mind as they enjoyed her company as well , well some of them did .

Yeonjun seemed to be the one who did not . He was always so cold and mean to y/n but she never stopped being her . Don't tell anyone i told you this but she has a massive crush on yeonjun , and has had one since she'd first met him 5 years ago at her & taehyuns parents wedding . Lately yeonjun had been a bit more snappy towards her than usual .

"I have greeted enough people for the night , i am ready to go home" taehyun spoke as he & y/n came back to the table their friends were standing around . They were at a launch party for y/ns moms new project & the both of them were getting sick of being pulled in every direction to greet their moms business partners with a cheery grin and sweaty hand shakes .

"Tell me about it" y/n huffed before leaning up against hueningkai . "I'm hungry and all they have is little dry ass sandwich squares" "They're called tea sandwiches beomgyu" "Why the fuck are they serving tea sandwiches without tea , where the hell is the tea" . They laughed seeing hangry beomgyu .

"They have wine" kai spoke making beomgyu turn to him . "Fuck wine" he said causing everyone else to laugh again . "Okay , im gonna take beomgyu and try to go find more food , you guys stay here and don't break anything" taehyun said leaving y/n , soobin , yeonjun & kai standing around the table .

The atmosphere was quiet at first , no one speaking . Kai stared down at y/n who was still leaning against his arm , wanna hear another secret ? Hueningkai has a massive crush on her .

While she stared at yeonjun , kai stared at her . While she followed yeonjun around , kai followed her around , always resulting in days filled with hurt feelings between the both of them . Soobin , Tae & beomgyu knew of this love triangle & the 3 of them just sat back and waited to see who's end up with a broken heart .