KISS ME || Ikagame Junon

🫧 Inspiration : KISS ME by DPR LIVE 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆-𝗱𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆-𝗱𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 .. 부끄러워해봤자 아름다워 ."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

{my favorite dpr live song w my be:first bias
i'm literally melting while writing this 😭}

3rd Person ☁️

Junon was fascinated by you in every way . You looked so dreamy to him and when he held you he definitely had thoughts questioning if you were really his reality or was he dreaming . He had his moments where he just watched you move around in your space , mesmerized by how a person could just be so perfect doing nothing or just normal human things .

Like now you were removing your makeup in the bathroom mirror and he sat down on the counter watching you without saying a word . Of course his stare was making you nervous , his presence itself just tends to do that sometimes . "Babe , why are you staring" you asked looking at him through the mirror . "No reason" he said with a small smile appearing on his face .

You just shook your head and continued what you were doing & he ofc did the same . "You're so beautiful" he said as you'd just wiped off the last of your makeup . "Thank you" you spoke as you moved to stand between his legs . He grabbed your waist and pulled you into him , placing a soft kiss on your forehead , then one on your nose and then your lips .

"I'm gonna take a shower .. wanna join?" you asked and he smiled happily . "Yes yes absolutely" he spoke hopping off the counter and you laughed at how eager he became . Judging by his reaction the shower wasn't just gonna end with the two of you only showering together & it absolutely did not .

~

You didn't even know what to do with your hands right now . They roamed all over his shoulders and in his hair as your arms wrapped around his neck . Junon kissed the spot under your ear whispering how good you were doing taking him so well .

"Mmm you sound so pretty baby" he spoke breathlessly fucking into you at a slow pace , the slow strokes and the sound of his breathless deep voice in your ear making your eyes roll back into your head , your mind going hazy and cloudy . "Jun- shit- i'm gonna cum" you said and he lifted his head up to look at you . His face was pink due to the heat from the shower and how good you made him feel . He could cum at any moment now & both you and him knew it .

"Cum for me pretty girl" he said looking down at you , his hips driving into yours without an end in sight . "That's my pretty girl , so beautiful" he said as he soothed you coming down from your orgasm . "i love you" he spoke against your lips , kissing you feverishly .

You just hummed , your brain not all the way back to normal yet making you doubt if the words would come out right . He understood though and that's all that mattered .

my sexydaddybae ughhh i love him real bad y'all 😭 anyways once again STAN BE:FIRST RN 🙏🏾