Superman || Kim Yongseung

🫧 Inspiration : Superman by Eminem ft Dina Rose 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ,, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 , (𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆)

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ,, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 , (𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆) .. 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 ."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

{this my sugar pookie lover bear fr 🫶🏾}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

When it came to y/n and yongseung everything was heated & i mean that in many ways . They literally couldn't stand each other but at the same time they couldn't get enough of each other , but nobody else knew that .

Being in the same friend group was definitely entertaining for the two , but for their friends not so much . Yongseung and y/n argued more than anybody in the world & it's not like they were silly arguments that ended in shits and giggles , they usually never ended until one of their friends removed one of them from the room they all were in . The two of them standing chest to chest (well almost) screaming at each other with fire in their eyes , but by the end of that day their previous arguments were forgotten & a more dirtier type of screaming occurred .

Today dongheon was throwing a party , as usual when the weekend came ; but you and yongseungs tension was a bit thicker than normal making it hard for your friends to really go about their day . Even though you hadn't arrived at the party yet yongseung sat on the couch with an irritated expression on his face , his red solo cup in his hand half filled with straight up tequila ; he was never one to go for a chaser .

The gum in his mouth had lost flavor but he kept chewing it not really giving a fuck how it tasted as his mouth just had the strong aftertaste of the tequila he was drinking . "Bro are you good?" minchan asked walking up to where yongseung was sitting . Yongseung didn't answer , he just slumped back into his seat taking a sip of his drink . He pulled the cup down from his face and amusement immediately arose inside of him .

He sat manspreading on the couch staring deeply at y/n who'd just entered the party . She wore a black leather mini skirt that covered almost nothing , a black mesh long sleeved cropped shirt which also left nothing up to the imagination , her pierced nipples poked through the shirt and her under boob showed below . Long black heeled boots came up just under her knees and in her hand she held a small black purse and her long leather coat . Her braids were pulled up in a ponytail , lips were lined and glossed & a pair of black square framed fashion glasses covered her eyes . Yongseung smirked as his eyes adorned her body . He wanted her so badly .