Lullaby || Jeon Wonu (Wonwoo)

🫧 Inspiration : Lullaby by UMI 🫧 

{y'all abt his name , i spelled it both
ways cause i usually spell it as "wonu"
but some ppl spell it the other way
and from what i seen he spells it both ways
so idk 😭😭}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕
⸢ ⸣

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕⸢                                                          ⸣

" 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗹𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆 .. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 "
⸤ ⸥
╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Wonu always had a million and one thoughts in his head & it always showed . You stood against the door frame with your arms crossed and your lip tucked between your teeth , feeling the sting as you habitually chew at the skin . You watched as he sat against the headboard in your dimly lit bedroom , his mouth never moved but you could practically hear his every thought from where you were standing . You could tell what he was currently thinking about wasn't a good thing , it was eating at him .

"Wonu?" you called out but he didn't hear you . "Babe?" you questioned but still got no answer or reaction . You pressed your glasses further up on your face , then walked over and got onto the bed before climbing on his lap and holding his face in your hands . "Baby?" you questioned and he looked up at you finally . His gaze softened as he looked you into your eyes . It's like his brain mutes when he's around you and everyone noticed that , especially him . He smiled up at you and grabbed your hands into his own . "Yes?" he questioned and you couldn't help but smile back .

Gosh he's so perfect . "What were you thinking about?" you asked knowing he never really tells you . "Well .. nothing serious" he said and you felt a bid sad that he wouldn't tell you what was really on his mind . "Are you sure? , it looked like it was" you said and he nodded . You leaned down and pressed a few quick and loving kisses on his lips and he wrapped his arms around your waist , pulling you even closer to him .

Wonu took the chance and deepened the kiss now slipping his tongue into your mouth making you groan into his . The kiss lasted a few minutes before the two of you pulled apart and wonu looked up at you with the same smile as before , the glare from the light in his glasses catching yours . "Your glasses are blinding me" you said and he laughed deeply . "You mean blinding you more? cause you wear glasses too" he said and you laughed . "Your prescription is stronger than mine , those thick ass lenses" you said and he let out his signature deep laugh .

"Take yours off and let me see" he said and you both took off your glasses exchanging them with each other . You both put them on at the same time and you screamed making wonu laugh . "왜, 뭐가 웃겨?" (why? what's funny?) he asked and you laughed more . "Baby i can see the inside of your blood cells with these damn glasses what the hell" you said and he laughed loudly . "i can't see shit with yours , it still feels like i don't have any glasses on" he said and you laughed giving him back his own glasses . "I told you your prescription was stronger than mine" you said and he playfully rolled his eyes .

You climbed off of his lap and laid beside him getting on your phone . He got up from the bed seemingly going to turn the lights all the way off and remove his t shirt . He took his glasses off and got back into bed next to you . "Baby cmon let's go to sleep" "In a seco-" your sentence was cut off when he took your phone from your hands and placed it on the nightstand . Next he gently took your glasses off so he wouldn't poke you in the eyes and sat those on the nightstand as well . "No , let's go to sleep now please" he said and you chuckled as he attached himself to you .

Wonu liked when you played in his hair . It helped him fall asleep , so every night he cuddles himself up against you and places both of your hands on his head just like now . You ran your fingers along his scalp as he fell asleep . You were relieved seeing him sleep peacefully and his mind freed from his drowning thoughts .

comfort chapter <33

comfort chapter <33