Awkward || Lee Jeno

🫧 Inspiration : Awkward by SZA 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╓═══════☆═══════╖

" 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

" 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 .. "

╙═══════☆═══════╜

3rd Person 🫶🏾

You ever did something you really regret but in the heat of the moment you really , REALLY wanted to do it . Y/n has .

2 weeks ago she was out drinking with her friends and got so wasted it was crazy . Long story short she happened to be at the same bar as lee jeno , her longtime crush & his friends . She could only remember the night in parts as pieces of it seemed to have erased themselves . She remembers throwing up in the bathroom , getting in the car with jeno & making out with him followed by mind blowing drunk sex after that .

When she woke up the next morning panic immediately set into her . She looked around the room and took in the multiple band posters and clothes spread out everywhere . A room that she'd been in multiple times as it belonged to a long time friend of hers . A long time crush of hers . It was lee jeno's room .

She hurriedly sat up and looked at him & immediately the reminder of his girlfriend plastered itself all over her head . "Damn you jeno" she said as she hurriedly got up and quickly put her clothes back on ignoring jeno asking her what's wrong . She left out of his room quickly telling herself that he wasn't the only one to blame . Even though she was drunk she was so sure that she knew herself well enough to know that she'd do it anyways if she was sober .

But that's what makes it worse . She was mad at herself as much as she was mad at jeno . "Y/n!!" he called after her throwing his shirt on and chasing her out of the door ignoring the questioning looks of his friends who were also his roommates . When he caught up to her she was halfway down the driveway and to her car . "This shouldn't have happened" she said pulling her arm from his hand .

For a second jeno didn't say anything and just watched the panic set itself all over his best friend . "I know .. please don't tell my girlfriend" he said and she cut her eyes at him questioning if that's really what she'd just heard him say but when she saw the pleading look on his face she scoffed . "Right .. i won't" was all she said before getting into her car and pulling off without sparing him a second glance .

~ 2 weeks later

Y/n sat quietly at the table & ate her lunch alone . She hadn't talked to jeno since that night , not answering his phone calls , text's & completely ignoring him at uni .

She stared down at the salad in front of her , zoned out thinking abt the previous situation but was quickly pulled from her thoughts upon hearing her name being called . "Y/n!!" she looked up seeing jeno's girlfriend waving at her with a smile on her face and jeno trailing awkwardly behind her .

They sat across the table from her and she gave them the best fake smile she could . "I was just asking jeno about you" the girl said and y/n let out a fake laugh before putting a fork full of salad in her mouth .

"How have you been?" his girlfriend asked and y/n chewed the food in her mouth . "Well i've been alright , just preparing for exams and all that" she said and looked back down at her food . "You don't go out or anything , you know i really don't understand y/n .. you're a really beautiful and kind girl , why don't you have a lover .. or even just a buddy , yk like an fwb" she said and y/n looked over at jeno who was already looking at her .

"mm" was all she said before shrugging her shoulders and looking away . "Babe don't you agree , we need to get your best friend a man" the girl said and jeno kept his eyes glued on y/n for a second before looking down at his own food , letting out a hum of agreement . He didn't really agree , he couldn't disagree more actually . Because even jeno knew that he didn't want her with anyone else but he had a girlfriend , one that loves him at that .

Y/n looked at jeno again , awkward tension now lingering between the both of them . "Well i've got a thing .." y/n said before standing up and grabbing her food to walk away before anybody could say anything . "You know babe , i think you should hook y/n up with jaemin , they'd look good together" his girlfriend said and jeno frowned dropping his fork on his plate and pushing it away as he'd now lost his appetite .

" 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 , 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 .. 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁? .. 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 , 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 .. 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘁 . "

men continuously give me a million reasons to js keep being a delusional jeno stan 😭

men continuously give me a million reasons to js keep being a delusional jeno stan 😭 .