After Last Night || Min Yoongi

🫧 Inspiration : After Last Night by Bruno Mars , Andersoon.Paak, Bootsy Collins & Thundercat 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

" 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ,, 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

" 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ,, 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .. 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 (𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂) ."

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

3rd Person 🫧

Yoongi woke up feeling amazing . Usually he'd be irritated waking up with the sun beaming in his face but today was different . "Well good morning to you too sun" he said giving his signature gummy smile as he stretched his body readying to get up and start his day .

He stood up slipping on a pair of sweats and headed out of his room . The sun lit his house up beautifully boosting his mood even more as he headed to the kitchen hearing music playing and the smell of food cooking as he got closer . He immediately knew it was you & then it clicked . That's why he woke up in a good mood because he slept after you'd given him a good ass night .

"Finally you're up , i was starting to think you were dead" you said and he laughed grabbing your waist from behind . You and yoongi were fwb so he was quite used to you still being around the morning after and he definitely didn't mind , he enjoyed your company.. the sex was a bonus . "If i did die i definitely went to heaven before i came back" he said and you giggled as he pressed kisses to your ear . "you're in a good mood today" you said and he continued kissing along the side of your face before pulling away .

"I think we both know why" he said as you turned in his arms . you laughed as he went in to kiss your lips making him laugh as well . "was it that good?" you asked and he bit his lip not even trying to hold his smile back . "It was THAT good" he said and you laughed again . "I think i'm in love with you now" he said and you giggled wrapping your arms around his neck . "No you're in love with my pussy yoongi" you said and he let out a deep chuckled before smiling down at you . "Well .. that too" he said and the both of you laughed again for the thousandth time .

"you are too much"

TheBaddestNLC here you go love , im sorry it's shorttt but i hope you like it 🫶🏾