Violet || Jung Sungchan

🫧 Inspiration : Violet by Daniel Caesar 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:

" 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗢𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

" 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 , 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗢𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 ."

•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The sun beamed in sungchans face making him put his phone down and look over at the window seeing the sun was coming up . He'd woken up a few hours ago and decided to just scroll on his phone while you slept peacefully on his arm . The smell of the fresh crisp morning air blew in through the open window and he took a deep breath in and out already feeling like today would be an amazing day .

You moved around a bit pulling the cover over your naked figure , groaning at the exposure to the cold air . Sungchan laughed and put his other arm around you now holding you against his naked chest . He started to place kisses all over your face softly calling out your name to wake you up . You were quite exhausted last night after your sexy time with sungchan which caused you to fall in a deep comfortable sleep as soon as your head hit the pillow .

You could barely stay awake while he was bathing you afterwards and he found it so adorable laughing and giggling at your tired state . When he'd finished the both of you just dried off and went to bed not bothering to put on underwear or pajamas . You started to wake and come to your senses as you felt warm wet kisses being scattered all over your face each one being followed with the mumbles of your boyfriend trying to wake you up with his deep morning voice .

"Babe" kiss "wake up love" kiss "it's time to get the day started" kiss . He kissed your eye lids and you slowly opened your eyes being met with sungchan smiling down at you . "There's my pretty girl , good morning" he said and you scoffed pushing his face away and moving from his arms to stretch your body . "Did you sleep well?" he asked as you snuggled against his chest again , still not ready to wake up just yet . "I guess so" you smiled and lifted your hands up to the sides of his face just rubbing your thumbs along his features and admiring him .

"You're so pretty" you said and he let out a dry laugh . "Thank you babe , you're prettier though" he said and you smiled before pulling him down for a kiss which turned a bit steamy after a while until the two of you pulled away . "We just kissed with morning breath" you said making sungchan laugh at that being the first thing you thought about after practically sucking each others lips of your faces .

He held you in his arms against his chest as the two of you talked and talked abt everything and nothing . His fingers softly grazed up and down your arms soothing your mind , body and soul . "Babe" Sungchan spoke as you'd stopped talking and just stared down at your legs being tangled up in each others . "Yeah?" you questioned looking up at him , his face being only centimeters from your own . "I love you" he said and you'd felt that familiar feeling of butterflies in your stomach , a feeling he'd given you often .

"I love you more" he kissed your lips softly , resting his forehead on your own .

i was planning on updating earlier but the fucking chapter i had started writing deleted so here's this i just basically spat out of my brain before i go to bed 😭 , goodnight loves

i was planning on updating earlier but the fucking chapter i had started writing deleted so here's this i just basically spat out of my brain before i go to bed 😭 , goodnight loves .. i hope you all have a good week 🫶🏾