Under The Moon || Choi Jiung

🫧 Inspiration : Under the moon by Alex Isley , Jack Dine 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

" 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 , 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 , 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 ,, 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 .. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 . "

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

{js cute boyfriend jiung}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The sun was setting beautifully , creating a strong golden hue to shine over the two of you . You laid your head on jiungs lap indulging yourself in this addiction of a new book you'd just gotten as jiung did the same with his . Birds chirping and kids shouting in the distance could be heard from the balcony of your shared apartment where you two were sitting .

A gust of wind took your attention of your book as a chill shot up your body making you finally look around for the first time in what felt like hours , finally bringing yourself back into the real world . Jiung felt you shiver and looked down at you and then up at the sky noticing the sun was now setting so the cold night winds would be coming soon . One thing he hated about autumn was how cold it got at night . "You want me to go get you a sweater?" he asked and you nodded lifting yourself from his lap so he could get up .

You stood up walking over to the railing looking down at the city below you , taking a deep breath of fresh air . Your life was very content at the moment and you loved that more than anything . You felt a soft object being placed on your shoulders and you looked up seeing jiung behind you with a smile , helping you put your white cardigan on . Once it was on you waited as he pulled his hoodie on and then wrapped his arms around you from behind resting his head on your shoulder , kissing your ear and the side of your head softly .

"The sunset is really pretty" you said and he hummed in agreement . "Not as pretty as you though" he said and you snorted . "You are so corny" you said and he laughed making you feeling his chest vibrate on your back . "You love me though" he said and you turned to him now wrapping your arms around his neck . "I do" you said softly looking up at him with a smile . "My pretty boy" you spoke and he smiled at you . "My pretty girl" he copied you and dipped down to kiss your lips softly . He tasted like vanilla , or maybe that was your lipgloss but that didn't matter .

When the two of you pulled apart you laid your head on his chest hearing his heartbeat in his chest . He hugged you and the both of you swayed side to side for a second just being comfortable in each other's presence . A few minutes went by before jiung spoke up . "Babe?" he questioned and you hummed . "I kind of want french toast right now" he said and you laughed "at 7 in the evening?" you said and he nodded as the two of you looked at each other again .

"Well we don't have eggs , or bread" you said and he nodded , "Let's go to walmart then , we have to go grocery shopping soon anyways , we could just do it now" he said and you thought about it before agreeing . Jiung took your hand pulling you with him into the house so the both of you could get dressed and ready to go .

You were putting your scarf on when jiung came up to you . "Ready?" he asked and you nodded looking up at him . "Wait-" you called out noticing he only had on a thin windbreaker with sweatpants and slides . You quickly went to grab his beanie and scarf from the closet , jogging back to him and putting it on for him . Jiung smiled at you and pulled you close to him , placing a kiss on your forehead before mumbling a "thank you" .

The two of you headed out of the door and to the car , jiung opening and closing your door for you as you got inside . Everything was perfect & you couldn't be any happier .

hello my lovelies , i'm updating finally !! i rlly have not been having the motivation to write but i'm getting there , i'll try to start updating more again hope you all enjoy this chapter 🫶🏾