Don't || Lee Dongwook

🫧 Inspiration : Don't by Bryson Tiller 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

" 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻'

" 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻' .. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' ."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

3rd person 🤭

Dongwook didn't mean to be nosy , it's just that he lived right next door and happened to see mostly everything that happened at your house . He saw how your boyfriend would come home while you were at work , bringing different women with him everytime . He heard your arguments and saw how your boyfriend stormed out everytime afterwards .

Dongwook didn't necessarily know you that much but he did know you enough to know you shouldn't be treated like that . The two of you held a few conversations if you were both caught getting your mail at the same times or leaving for work at the same times but the two of you never actually sat down to have a full conversation and he still knew you were too good of a woman for your boyfriend .

You were walking back up to your house after getting your mail when he called out to you . "Hey neighbor" he said with a wave and you looked over at him giving him a smile and waving yourself . You didn't know too much about your neighbor besides the fact that he was older than you , a very handsome man & seemingly single . He was nice as well .

"You look beautiful this morning" he said and you giggled as stood with his arms crossed over his chest looking down at you with a smirk on his face . "Thank you dongwook & what'd i say about calling me neighbor , it's y/n .. i'm trynna make friends over here but you're the only one friendly enough to talk to me so i'd like to think we're friends" you said and he nodded . "we are , so friend you got work this morning?" he asked and you shook your head no . "I'm assuming you don't either as you'd usually be gone at this time" you said and he tilted his head . "You know my schedule? cute" he said and you looked away embarrassed a bit .

"I don't have work , but i do have coffee .. wanna come have a cup with me?" he asked and you contemplated before agreeing , following him inside his house . The outside build and decor was a bit similar to yours but inside was very surprising . Everything was grey , black and white & it wasn't really surprising as it did fit him very well . You followed him into the kitchen where he pulled out a bar stool for you to sit on as he grabbed a mug and poured you a cup of coffee . "Sugar or creamer?" he asked and you sat your mail down on the counter . "Both" he nodded .

"Your place is very nice" you complimented as he passed you your coffee & gave you a small smile . "Thank you , i mean it is kinda gloomy but i like it" he said and you shook your head . "I like it , it fits you very well" you said and he looked at you before drinking a bit of his own coffee . "So .. how's your boyfriend doing?" he asked really not caring for an answer , he despised that guy for 2 reasons . He treats you like shit & the fact that he's with you . Dongwook believes he could treat you so much better .

"Ugh , he's not about to be my boyfriend for much longer .. i found out he's been cheating on me while i'm at work" you said and he put on a surprised act like he didn't know that already . You laughed at his face and sat your cup down in front of you . "Dongwook please , you don't have to pretend you didn't know that already" you said and he let out a breath . "Okay good because i was gonna cave soon" he said and you laughed again .

"To be honest i feel like you could do so much better ." he said and you looked up at him not saying anything . "You are too good of a woman for an immature , cheating and lying asshole like him" he said and you js continued staring at him . "I mean i would be a much better boyfriend than him" he said and you tilted your head to the side . "You would?" you asked as he sat back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest . "I mean .. yeah" he looked at you seeing how you seemed to be daydreaming .

"I could treat you sooo much better than him" he said sitting up in front of you now .. his face pretty close to your own . You pulled him by his shirt so that he was even closer , your lips almost brushing his own . "I'll hold you to that then .. mr. lee" you said before ghosting a kiss on his lips . He just sat back with a smirk on his face as you let his shirt go and got up to leave .

Later that day your now ex boyfriend was picking his things up from the driveway yelling about how you'd never find a man like him and you told him how you hoped you never did . Dongwook who was watering his flowers heard the entire thing and couldn't help but smirk .

periodthwiyoung here you go loveee , i hope you like ittt 🫶🏾