New Flames

Delilah's POV

I wake up to Jay's alarm. "Good morning." He says smiling at me. "Good morning. Why's your alarm set so early." I say before he kisses me. "Because and we've got to get up,and you've got shift right so you've got to get your stuff from your place." He asks. "Yeah, but I can do that quickly." I say. I'm about to lean in and kiss him when my phone rings. It's Brin. "Hey Brin, ok have a good day at school, I love you." I say. Then I hang up. I kiss Jay and after five minutes he says, "We really should get going we don't need Voight and Boden after us." He says with a smirk. "Ok then." I say sarcastically with a pout on my face which makes Jay laugh. I drive to my house with a big smile across my face and quickly get changed for shift, grabbing my bag before  heading back towards the firehouse.

Jay's POV

I get into shift perfectly on time trying to hide the gigantic smile that's trying to creep across my face. I walk into the locker room where I see Rusek, "Jay, if you're trying to hide that giant smile on your face, you're doing a terrible job, plus we all saw you leave with the firefighter." He says laughing and I shake my head and think to myself, pull yourself together Halstead. I walk out into the bullpen and as I'm about to sit down Voight tells us we caught a case.

Stella's POV

I got out of the car with Kelly, and he put his arm around me. We both Lilah with the biggest smile across her face. Kelly splits off from me saying he has paperwork to catch up on. I go up to Lilah. "Damn was it that good of a night then, I was shocked I didn't get a call though reciting all the events." I ask her. "Yeah, that good and I didn't have any time, I didn't even go home except to get my shift stuff." She replies with a little laugh. "What you stayed at his." I say intrigued. "Yeah, damn right I did." She says moving closer to me before whispering in my ear, "The sex was hotttt." She says and I laugh. "What about you, you seem to have just as big of a smile on your face." She asks. Should I just tell her, she's going to ask me eventually anyway. "Were trying for a baby." I say. "Really." she says her smile getting bigger before giving me a big hug. "Yeah, me and Kelly think it's about time like we've been married for two years." I reply. "Kids are amazing, you guys will make the best parents." She says. We walk into the firehouse together. "What has got you two smiling so big." Mouch asks. "Nothing." We say simultaneously. I walk towards the locker room whilst Lilah walks to her bunk.

Delilah's POV

I head towards the bunk room and Kelly sneaks up behind me. "Boo." He says tapping me on the shoulders. "Ahh." I say mockingly pretending to be remotely frightened by him. "So" He says. "So what?" I ask. "How did it go with Halstead." He asks. "Good." I say my smile widening. "I need more than that." He says. "It was amazing, and I really like him, you happy now." I say laughing. He just laughs, "I heard you had a pretty good night too mister." He smiles at me. "Stella told you." He asks. "We tell each other everything, so yes." I reply laughing. "Of course, you do." He replies. "I thought you had paperwork to do." I ask him. "Nah that was just an excuse to do something." He said. "Like what?" I ask. "Come with me then." He says. He walks me towards his office, he opens a draw and shows me reservations to a fancy restaurant. "Damn." I say, "You really are upping your game and they said you weren't good when it comes to monogamy." I say laughing. He laughs then looks at me dead in the eye and says "Not a word to Stella okay." "Okay." I say. "Let's go eat then." He says. "That's one thing I could do." I say. We walk towards the common room. We walk in and Mouch says to Hermann "What's up with those three, they have bigger smiles than most pageant girls." And I laugh before sitting down.

District 21

Kim's POV

I wasn't worried but now I am. I thought Hailey would have met us at the scene but she's not here and then when we make it back to the district she's not there either. I walk towards Sarge and say "Hey Sarge, do you know if Hailey's coming in today?" "No, she is not, she called in sick." He replied. That's not like her I thought as I walked off, she never calls in sick even if she is sick, something must be very wrong.

A Bar Somewhere

Hailey's POV

I was so pissed at Jay I didn't even want to go to work today. I couldn't stand to look at his face for even 5 seconds. It's only 10 in the morning but I've already had 4 Vodka's. I just kept on going over what I saw last night. He flirted with her for hours, walked her out, kissed her and took her back to his apartment in his car. I stay at the bar till 12 when I decided I'm going home. I grab my keys and drive back to my apartment. I had only drove one block when out of nowhere a car crashed into the side of mine.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and ooh it's a cliff hanger. Also thanks everyone for 500 reads :)