Nat and Will's Wedding

AN: In this story Ava isn't dead and Connor didn't leave

3 weeks later

Natalie's POV

I wake up and kiss Will on the cheek, him still asleep. I can't believe today's the day; I finally get to marry Will. As much as I'm looking forward to it all I'm nervous about how it's going to end. Everyone keeps telling me this time's going to be different but a part of me keeps saying it's not true. I do love him so unless another mishap occurs this wedding is going to happen. Will begins to stir, and I lean forward and kiss him. He puts his hand on my cheek and pulls me closer. We lay in bed for a while before heading off to the shower together.

Violet's POV

I wake up and feel totally drained. I walk out to the kitchen and make myself a coffee making Evan one at the same time knowing he'll be up in a minute. I turn the coffee on and as soon as I smell it, I feel like throwing up. I cough for a few seconds before checking the date on the coffee and milk before grabbing the new stuff to see if it was just the milk and coffee. I pour it once again and begin to gag at the smell. I put all the stuff away and go and sit down to clear my head. As soon as I walk away from the coffee smell I feel fine.

5 hours later

An hour before the wedding starts

Natalie's POV

All the bridesmaids are in the dressing room Lilah finishing off her lipstick before we get told the photographer is ready for us. We all walk out and get some photos taken before heading back to the dressing room.

1 hour later

Will's POV

I stand at the end of the aisle waiting for everyone to start walking down the aisle. Owen with his little ring bearer suit and Brin in her flower girl dress. The in pairs the bridesmaids and groomsman begin to walk first April and Ethan, followed by Ava and Connor, Stella and Kelly, Matt and Gabby, Antonio and Sylvie, Maggie, and Ben, and finally Jay and Lilah before the music changes. I see the doors at the end of the aisle open one final time and Nat walks through them. I begin to tear up as I see her in her gorgeous dress. When she makes it to the end of the aisle, I can see her eyes are teary too as she grabs my hand.

Natalie's POV

I walk down the aisle my eyes locked with Will's I feel my eyes begin to water with joy and I feel like my smile is one of the largest I've ever had. As I reach the end and my fingers interlock with Will's I feel all the doubt, worry, and anxiety of the past few weeks vanish.

30 minutes later

Natalie's POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The officiator says. As soon as he does, I do the thing I've been longing to do since I walked down that aisle. Kiss Will. I lean in and our lips interlock as he wraps his arms around my waist, and I place my hands on his jaw. Our lips disconnect and we pull away. I grab Will's hand and interlock it with mine before raising my hand into the air. We walk back down the aisle together unable to take our eyes off each other.

Delilah's POV

I watch Natalie walk down the aisle with the massive smile on her face and Will's almost identical and I can't help but to smile.

Violets's POV

My mind kept on fluctuating between the wedding and this morning. There was something about it that I feel like there's more depth to. I look over at Lilah who's holding baby Immie in her arms, and it hits me.

Natalie's POV

We walk through into the reception where everyone starts to join us. We all sit down and do some toasts and eat before we all get up and dance. I dance with Will for a while before Owen joins us followed by a small group of us dancing. When we all get tired, we go sit down at the table and talk until around 8 when it's time for Will and I to go on our honeymoon. I say goodbye to Owen, knowing I won't see him for a week, once again thanking Jay and Lilah for watching him. Will opens the door of the limo and I hop before heading towards the airport.

1 hour later

Violet's POV

As soon as I get home, I know what has to be done, but for the last hour the entire time of the reception I was contemplating whether I should let Evan in on this and I came to the conclusion of keeping it a secret until I got the results. This meant I have to wait for him to be asleep or out. We walk into the bedroom, and I tell him, "I'm wiped out from the day, I'm going to be asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow." Which isn't a complete lie, but I also just said so we could fall asleep faster, it's not like I was going to get any sleep until I get the answers anyways. I lay down in my pj's and close my eyes, after a while I test the waters and see Evan is out cold and that this is my moment. I remove myself from his grasp and head towards the bathroom. I open the door slowly in hopes of making minimal noise before opening the cabinets and grabbing out the box of pregnancy tests I keep. I open up the wrapping and stare at the test for a few seconds before taking it and letting it sit, turning it face down. I look at the clock and add three minutes so I know when it will be ready to look at. As soon as the hand ticks over the clock, I grab the test and turn it over. 

AN: Hey guys, first time writing in a few weeks after taking time off, I hope you guys all liked this chapter, tell me your thoughts, the next few chapters will start to include large time jumps by the months xx :)