Girl's Weekend!

1 Week Later

Stella's POV

"How long are you gone for again." Kelly asks as I pack my bag. "Just two days, I promise." I say before kissing his cheek. "I'm still going to miss you." Kelly says. "I'm going to miss you more." I say "I highly doubt that." Kelly says and he places his hand on my jaw before pulling me into a passionate kiss. "I'm so glad you guys can't get any drinks in, you and Lilah concern me when your drunk together, alcohol and each other don't mix in your case." Kelly says making me laugh. The doorbell rings. "That's my ride." I say kissing Kelly and Mason one more time before opening the door to greet Lilah. "You ready?" Lilah asks. "Always." I say making her laugh. "Let's go then." Lilah says putting her arm around my shoulder. "See ya Kelly." Lilah says making us both chuckle before heading out. "Next stop Brett's." I say making us both laugh. We turn the radio on and blast All Too Well by Taylor Swift, arriving five minutes later at Brett's. Once we picked her up we start the 2 hour drive to Madison. "How are you able to sit in that passenger seat, I feel nauseous in that seat in car rides over an hour anyway let alone with pregnancy nausea. "Brett asks me from the back seat. "I feel fine, car rides don't really get to me." I reply. "Lucky you." Brett says sarcastically making us all laugh. "What song should we put on next?" Lilah asks and I just look at her dead in the eye and she nods. "Yes, yes and more yes's" Lilah says and I laugh. "What sort of communication are you guys using?" Sylvie asks. "Some stuff established in 1999." I say and Lilah nods as I press play on Baby one more time, and we both start singing. 2 hours later, we finally arrive we put our bags before heading to the main room and sit down on the couch. "I'm starving." Brett says. "Me too." I say looking at Lilah. "What, I guess I can eat but I'm not starving." Lilah says making us laugh.

Matt's POV

I hear my phone beep and pick it up, expecting it to be from Sylvie but as I turn my phone over, I notice it's from Gabby. Although unexpected I was surprisingly more excited that it was Gabby instead of Sylvie. I unlock my phone and begin to read the text. It reads "Hey Ellie wants to see you, and so do I so can we come over, it will only be for a little bit." I smile and quickly reply. "Of course, and I would like to see the both of you as well." "Okay see you in 5." Gabby replies. I smile at the text before running around the apartment to clear up and make myself more presentable. 5 minutes later I hear a knock on my door and Gabby walks in Ellie holding her hand a stuffed Bunny in hand. Ellie runs towards me and I pick her up and give her a big hug before hugging Gabby too. "How are you doing?" I ask. "You know, a lot better than I was, especially these last two days." Gabby says and I smile. "Good, good." I reply. I feel a little hand yank at my jumper, "Will you play paw patrol with me?" Ellie asks looking up at me her beautiful brown eyes irresistible just like her mothers.

Delilah's POV

We spend the night binging Lucifer, eating ice cream, and gossiping. "So are you guys excited to have a second on your hands." Brett asks. "Yeah, unlike Stella I have it a bit easier, it's like I have another helper with Brin, I'm just not looking forward to the birth, I've already made a list of things I want to do differently, so a not to do list." I say with a small laugh. "I should do that, thanks for the idea." Stella says. "And you guys can give me both those lists so I don't make any of those mistakes. "Brett says. "Wise of you." I say and we all laugh. "What do you guys think your having?" Brett asks. "I feel like we are all going to have girls." I say. "I think yours will be a boy Lie." Stella says. "Nope this pregnancy is like a mirror image of my one with Brin, I think it's a girl, I'm almost positive." I say. "Wouldn't it be cool if we all had girls one month apart from each other." Brett says. "It would be. "Stella says and we all nod in agreement. In that moment Brett's phone pings. "Shit, I forgot about that." Brett says. "About what." I ask. "I told Hawkins that I would do a training course at the academy tomorrow and I completely forgot, and I really don't want to get on his bad side any more than I already am." Brett says. "Let's go back then, we can do this anytime, like I legit own this place." I say and we grab our stuff. "Should we text the guys." Stella says. "I'm not, Jay's at a stakeout anyways and Brin's at a sleepover so there's no point." I say and they nod. "Yeah, what's the worst they could be doing." Brett says.

2 hours Later

Matt's POV

Ellie had just fallen asleep on the couch and Gabby was about to take her and go home when I say, "You don't have to go do you, she'll be fine sleeping here for a bit, so we could, you know, catch up." I say with a wink. "I'm intrigued." Gabby says. "Well Sylvie isn't back until tomorrow night so were in the clear and she'll never find out, she's that dumb." I say slightly regretting the last part but before I can think Gabby puts Ellie back down on the couch and begins grabbing at my belt. I begin to unbutton my shirt and before I know we are both naked. I pick Gabby up and begin kissing her neck whilst carrying her to the bedroom.

2 hours later

Sylvie's POV

Lilah and Stella drop me back home around 9. I thank them again before I open the door and hear them drive off. I walk into my bedroom trying to be quiet to not wake Matt. I open the door and see the light on, I'm more shocked by what I walk into. I look and see Matt on top of Gabby them both giggling. I turn back around and slam the door. Walking back in the other direction. I can hear Matt following me. I turn around. "I have nothing to say to you so if you don't mind, I'm leaving and tell Gabby she can have your pathetic cheating ass, because I don't want you and I'll raise this baby alone, because she deserves better than you." I say before grabbing my bag and storming out. "Sylvie wait." Matt says but I ignore him and leave anyways. I sit outside on the wall and call Lilah. "Hey, can you pick me up." I say trying to mask my tears, but it obviously isn't working. "Of course, are you okay?" Lilah asks. "I'll tell you when you get here." I say. "Okay, I'll be there in 5." Lilah says. "Thank you." I say. "Anytime, I'm always here for you." Lilah says. Lilah picks me up and I run her through everything that happened, and a lot of tissues were involved. I decided to stay the night at her house. "He's such an ass, you've got to promise me you won't let me get near him on shift because I'm afraid I might punch him?" Lilah says. "Although it pains me and how much I want to see that yes, I don't want you losing your job." I say and we laugh.

AN: Hey guys, it feels like forever since I last posted, I've had a busy last few weeks and my spare time has been very limited, but heres the next part so enjoy :)