Look Who's Home

Stella's POV

I sit at med in the waiting room. Sylvie had to go up for surgery to have her radial fracture reduced. I still haven't heard back from Lilah, and I just hope she will come by the time Sylvie wakes up, I don't know how I would tell Sylvie Lilah's not here to see if she's okay. In that moment my phone pings, I pick it up and I see it's from Lilah. "On my way, be there in five xx." She says. "Just you?" I ask. "Brin said she wanted to come, and Jay is too as a result." Lilah says. I smile before replying with a smiley face. Just as Lilah, Jay and Brin arrive and are about to sit down Doctor Hammer walks out, "She's back from surgery, still unconscious due to anaesthesia but two of you can go in and see her." Doctor Hammer says. "Thanks." I say. I look over at Lilah and she stands up before we head off to her room where she is laying in th bed with a cast on her arm. Other than the cast, there is only really scratches and bruises present. "Hey." Lilah and I say walking over to her giving her a big hug. "I'm so glad your okay." I say. "Me too." Lilah says. "Tell Brin I'm sorry about ruining her birthday and taking you away from her." Brett says. "Actually, she came with me, she's sitting in the waiting room with Kelly and Jay. She wanted to see you but only two people are allowed for now." Lilah replies, I nod and Brett smiles. Lilah and I give Brett a big hug and I pull away. "I don't know what I would do without you two." I say. "I don't know what I would do without you guys either and I'm so lucky to have you two as my best friends in the whole world." Lilah says almost making me tear up. "You're going to make me cry." Brett says wiping her eyes.

2 hours later

Delilah's POV

"Brin your friends should be here in a minute, do you have really long thick socks, so your feet don't get blisters." I yell through the house. "Yeah, I have them on Mommy." Brin yells back. In that moment Jay sneaks up behind me and kisses me on the neck. I turn around and kiss him passionately before saying, "Get that out of your system because we are about to go into family friendly mode and children always watch." I say slightly laughing and Jay wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. "I could never get it all out of my system when you look that hot." Jay says before kissing my lips. Brin walks out all ready to great her friends in her favourite leggings and shirt. "You look gorgeous Baby." I say as she runs up to me and gives me a hug. In the next few minutes all nine of her friends, Layla, Abbey, Arwyn, Isabelle, Kaiya, Maya, Chelsea, Mia and Chloe arrive at the house bearing gifts which as soon as they all have arrived Brin opens and places them in the gigantic pile. They all put all their overnight bags into the living room on their mattresses for the night which are placed under tee-pee's. "Okay girls let's get going. "I say and we load up half of them in my car and the other half in Jay's car.

Midnight

Delilah's POV

"How are they still not asleep." I think to myself as I turn over and can hear the girls giggling in the living room. "It's not like I can sleep anyways but they are being loud" I think. Jay turns over to me and I snuggle into him, I kiss him every few seconds in a different location. He just laughs before tickling me followed by a few kisses on my neck then a few on my lips.

The Next Morning

Sylvie's POV

I wake up in the hospital ready to be discharged. I was slightly sad that Lilah couldn't pick me up due to having 9 of Brin's friends over but at least Stella, Kelly and Mason are coming to take me home. I start packing my few things up and I get changed out of the hospital gown into some clean clothes Lilah and Stella brought me yesterday. I had just finished getting ready when I hear a knock on the door. I look over and see Stella, Kelly and Mase and let them in. "How are you feeling?" Kelly asks. "Ready to get out of here." I reply and they slightly chuckle, and Stella grabs my pile of things off the table. "Got everything?" Stella asks. "Think so." I reply. We leave and head back to my place which is really Lilah and Jay's. Every second I stare out of the window in a daydream until we arrive. They walk me in and as I open the door Lilah and Jay are in the kitchen and Brin on the floor playing with her presents and the two remaining of her friends. "Hey look who's home." Lilah says and they all look up before walking over to hug me.

1 Week Later

Sylvie's POV

Today's the day I can finally move into my new home, gradually over the past few days I've began to put my things in boxes and Lilah packed up any leftover things I left at Matt's house for me. Around 9 o'clock people from the firehouse, med and intelligence came over to help me load up the truck with my things and help me set everything up once we get to my new house. I give Lilah a big hug. "Thanks for letting me stay with you, it meant a lot." I say and Lilah hug me tighter. "Anytime and I loved having you here." Lilah says. She picks up a small bag of mine and Stella Lilah and I walk out linked up, our arms around each other's shoulders. 

AN: Hey guys, hope you all had an amazing christmas if you celebrate and if not an amazing break, I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter :)