Why Would I Be Mad About That

3 Weeks Later

Delilah's POV

I wake up and smile at Jay, I'm a few days off 28 weeks and it's starting to hit Jay and I that within the next few months our baby girl will be here. Today Jay and I are going out to pick furniture for the baby's room and if it's in stock start assembling it.

Gabby's POV

I turn over and look at Matt. "You know you've got under two months to get your shit together and give Brett your verdict on what you want to do about the baby right?" I say to Matt. "Can you lay off it Gabby, I don't need you to tell me what I need to do or what's best." Matt yells. I just turn over and get out of bed, but he grabs my hand. "I can't with you right now." I say and walk off. "Gabby look, I'll talk to her closer to the time but even if I say anything to her, I doubt she wants me in the baby's life." Matt says. "I know she'll at least want your daughter to know who you are." I say before walking out and laying on the couch.

Jay's POV

I snuggle into Lilah and kiss her neck a few times. She kisses me on the lips before saying, "What." "I just had a thought that's all." I say. "Well spit it out." She says brushing her hand through my hair. "Name, we don't have a name yet, aren't you supposed to have one way earlier than this." I say. "Well, we definitely don't have to stress babe, but if you want to, we can discuss it." Lilah says before leaning in and placing her head on my chest. We begin throwing out names each of us shutting down the others until our eyes lock and we both know that's our daughter's name. "I love it." Lilah says.

Stella's POV

I grab Mason out of his crib and pass him to Kelly. "This one wants you." I say. Kelly kisses me. "It's okay we all know he loves you more, he's his daddy's son after all." Kelly says making me chuckle slightly. He sits down with his blocks before he begins to crawl then slowly standing up. "Let's see if he will try and walk to me. You stay behind him just incase he falls." I say. "Mase." I say in a soft voice, and he takes a few steps towards me before falling into my arms. Kelly picks him up from behind and lifts him up in the air. "He just walked for the first time." I say in shock. "Yeah, you did, didn't you bud." Kelly says and I smile before squeezing Mase. "This is going to be funny, with this one running around the house and this one." I say placing my hand on my bump. "Yeah, but well manage, we always do." Kelly says before kissing me on the forehead and pulling me onto his lap which makes me chuckle slightly.

Delilah's POV

We walk through all the aisles of the store, and I find the one I want straight away. "What do you think?" I ask. "I think it's gorgeous and would look so cute." Jay says. "Done deal then?" I ask and Jay nods before kissing my forehead. We find some other accessories which we both can't resist before heading off to the paint store where we get paint that will match the accessories. "I'm going to be honest I thought there was going to be a lot of pink." Jay says. "Did you want pink?" I ask. "No not at all, this is so much better even though it's not what I envisioned." Jay says. "Well, it sounds like I exceeded your expectations." I say with a slight chuckle. "That you did." Jay says before kissing my forehead. We head home before Jay lifts all the heavy boxes into the baby's room and I the extremely light things that Jay didn't even want me to lift. "Are you sure you're okay holding those." Jay asks. "Yes, I promise, and I love that you're looking out for me, but Jay have you felt these they're like basically air." I say before kissing him. When all the boxes are in the room Jay starts assembling all of it, he doesn't let me do much beside passing him things up and starting to paint the lower parts of the wall. After 4 hours all of the furniture is assembled, and all the walls are painted just in time to pick up Brin from school.

Sylvie's POV

I made it to 32 weeks today and am scared for what the next two months have in store for me. As much as I am ready for the baby I'm not, I feel like I'm on my own even though Stella and Lilah keep saying they'll be there for me although they're not going to be there for me like Matt would have been. I'm so pissed at him that he hasn't said anything about all of this, he's just left me in the dark.

Brin's POV

I walk out of class and see Jay and My mom waiting for me. I run up to them and give them both a big hug. I can't wait for my baby sister to be here and I started to think about something I've wanted to do for ages but I don't know what my mom will think about it all.

Later that night

Delilah's POV

I lay there and I can sense Brin wants to say something. "What's up baby, talk to me." I say snuggling down with her. "Do you think it would be stupid to call Jay dad, so the baby doesn't get confused." Brin says and I look at her. "Well baby you don't have to but If you want to, I think that would be so sweet and I think Jay would love that." I say. "He's like a dad too me too, so I guess it's not just the baby why I want to do this." Brin says and I smile. "Sounds like you know what you want to do." I say. "You're not mad." Brin says. "Why would I be mad about that?" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead, she just shrugs her shoulders. She smiles and I tuck her in. "Night Brin, I love you." I say before turning off her light and exiting her room. 

AN: I hope you all liked this chapter :)