My Lips Are Sealed

Jay's POV

"Hank no one's going to go in, right?" I ask. "No there not I'll make sure of it myself." Hank says and I nod. Goodwin walks over to us. "Any progress?" Goodwin asks. "We got them to answer the call, they didn't ask for anything so that's good, but they did threaten on Lilah and the rest of their lives if we try anything." Hank says.

Natalie's POV

"He's lost too much blood, if we don't get any blood or plasma soon he's going to die and you heard the guy he doesn't want anyone going in our out." I say. "I'm O negative which makes me a universal blood donor, you could stick me and pump my blood straight into this guy." Lilah says. "Lilah no, there's other ways." I say. "Like what unless you want me to try and reason with the psycho's this is our only option." Lilah says and I go into and hot sweat and feel and nauseated. "Hey are you okay." Lilah asks and I nod shaking it off before standing back up. "You sure, you don't look too good." Lilah says. "Okay fine but don't tell anyone." I say. "You know I won't." Lilah says. "I'm pregnant, it's just bad nausea and morning sickness I can solider through so don't worry." I say. "What really, aww congratulations, I would hug you right now if we weren't in a hostage situation." Lilah says making me smile and almost want to laugh but then the guys blood pressure starts to drop and the machines start blarring. One of the guys rushes in. "What the hell, you said he would be fine after that tube thing." He says. "I said he needs more blood and plasma then he'll be fine." Lilah says and he keeps the gun to her head and walks her out the room.

Delilah's POV

Tell these people what the hell you need to save him here." He says. "6 units of blood and plasma." I say into the phone his gun to my head. "I'll go grab that and one of my men will bring it in." Hank says. "No this one is going to get it and bring it back, I don't trust any of you." The guy says pointing at me. He walks me to the door one of the nurses passing him the key to the door. He passes me the keys and I unlock the door his gun pressed against the back of my head. He takes the keys back off me and passes the keys back to nurse before shoving me through the door. I walk through the door and see Jay waiting around the corner. "Hey, hey are you okay are your hurt." Jay asks frantically before pulling me into a hug. "I'm fine baby, I just need that blood and quick." I say. "Kid calm down it's going to be fine, Sharon's ran upstairs to grab it but until then can you tell me what's going on in there." Hank says. "Ethan, April, Dean and Crockett are locked in the doctor's lounge, Natalie said something about them trying something on the offenders before we got brought in, um Nat's in the same room as me, Will's in the one directly opposite with Maggie working on Cruz. All of 51 is on the floor of the nurse's station that's all I know." I say and Goodwin passes me the blood and plasma. I kiss Jay once on the cheek before re-entering the ED. As I walk through the door the gun man pulls me away from the door and puts the gun straight back to my head as the nurse locks the door. He lets me go and I walk extremely fast to the bay and Nat, and I get the victim on the blood.

Jay's POV

The entire unit is crowded around the screens, just before Lilah walked out, we secured a microscopic camera on her as well as a covert ear so she can hear us and so we could see into the ED. As she re-enters the ED, we can see everything where everyone is and can make a more successful plan to get everyone out alive. "Guys I think we've got something." Antonio says walking back in with a woman. "This is Dominic's Mother Angie." Antonio says. "Is my baby boy in there, please don't hurt him." Angie says. "We'll do our best, would you be willing at all to reach out to Dominic?" Voight asks. "Yes anything." Angie says. We walk Angie over to the control room and press speak on the announcement system. "Dominic baby, it's mom. You and I both know this is not what Selyse would have wanted you to do baby, please just put the gun down. Ripping apart somebody else's family isn't going to heal ours you've got to know that. Please baby just come out here I'll be waiting ... they won't hurt you." Angie says almost breaking down towards the end.

Delilah's POV

I watch the guy Dominic tear up for a few seconds before going back to a straight emotionless face. I can hear what Hailey's saying in the covert ear. "Lilah if you can get him clear of all hostages and towards the ambulance bay that's where we've got the snipers, don't do anything stupid only do it if it's safe. "I need to go get this medicine to relax his breathing from a draw up the front of the ED." I say and they both storm in one grabs my wrist and the other puts the gun to the back of my head. I slowly walk over to the corner Hailey told me about and make sure I have the two syringes in my hands. I go into the draw which is under the desk and bend down. "Bang!" They took the shot. I turn around and Domonic's trying to find his gun. I inject him with a sedative before slowly letting him down to the floor. As soon as I do FBI, SWAT and Intelligence come barging through the door. I slowly rise from the floor my hands above my head. "They're both down, one's DOA the other is under heavy sedation." I say and they all walk over and clear the area. I step away from the bodies and run into Jay's arms for a much needed hug, I kiss him before he asks. "Hey, are you okay" He says frantically looking over me seeing I'm covered in blood. "It's not mine, I'm okay." I say solemnly and he pulls me into a tight hug once again and I bury my head in his chest. "I was worried about you but you pulled it off like you always do." Jay says into my ear. "No one's going to kill me that easy." I reply back. "That's true, your too stubborn to die." Jay says. "Hey!." I say and he looks at me with that sure babe look. "Fine it's kinda true." I say before we both laugh. I feel like I get 1 million pats on the back in a span of two minutes from people I've never met before. I give Hailey a big hug before walking back over to 51 and Natalie. I see Stella almost crying. I give her a big hug. "I thought I'd lost you Liles." Stella says. "I had it all under control I promise." I say. "I think I was more worried about you than you were." Stella says. "Not a chance." I say. "Then why did you volunteer at the beginning then." Stella asks confused. "Because I rather it me than any of you's, I don't think I could live with myself if something happened to anyone of you's." I say and she gives me a big hug. "That's such a Lilah thing to say." Stella says with a slight laugh. We both pull away and I look over at Natalie walk towards her. "I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there." Natalie says. "Well, I was." I say and give her a big hug. "You can't tell anyone about the thing we discussed earlier though, literally no one knows, not even Will, I only found out this morning and am planning to tell him tonight." Natalie whispers and I nod. "My lips are sealed." I say putting a finger to my lips and smiling.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter will probs be out friday or saturday night :)