I'm Here

Kelly's POV

I stand at Stella's bedside and watch her open her eyes. I feel happy tears trickle down my cheek. I'm stood there in disbelief as a few doctors start to give her pain meds and remove her breathing tube. I hold her hand whilst simultaneously trying to not get in the way of any of the doctors or nurses who are working on her. They pull out her breathing tube and she slightly gags and coughs for a few seconds before her breathing returns to normal, her sats holding on the monitor. "Kelly." She says in a raspy voice, "I'm here baby, I'm here." I say kissing her head. "What the hell happened?" Stella asks. "A bombing baby, intelligence is on the case right now." I say. "Are you okay?" Stella asks looking over at me. "Yeah I'm fine baby, don't worry about me." I say. "Lilah was there two what about her?" Stella asks. "She's still under anaesthesia, she hasn't woken up yet? But the doctors are hopeful" I say. "How long has she been under?" Stella asks. "You'd both been under for two days until now." I say and Stella looks at me shocked before pulling me closely into her chest. "I'm sorry baby." Stella says and I kiss her head. "Why are you sorry, it's not your fault babe." I say pulling her in tight slowly stroking her head. "Does PD have a suspect?" Stella asks. "I don't know, Hailey's been texting Jay and I updates when she can but last I know they were chasing a lead." I say and Stella nods. "Can you ask one of the doc's if I can see Lilah." Stella says slightly choking up. "Yeah of course." I say kissing her on the forehead before walking out to find a doctor.

Stella's POV

I sit there worried for Lilah. As soon as I mentioned her, I saw a switch in Kelly's behaviour. I felt so bad as soon as Kelly said we'd been out for two days, I know firsthand how bad it can be wondering if the person you love will be okay or not, but two days that's a whole other extreme to what I've experienced, especially since he was also injured.

Hailey's POV

I walk into the bullpen with Kim holding the records of Renee's conversations with Marvin Geller. "Here." I say placing a page onto the whiteboard. "Renee was asked why Stella, and it confirms our suspected motive, as well as the bombing itself, we have enough for a warrant on his home." I say and they all nod. We get the warrant approved before heading towards his home. We knock and announce our arrival before Kevin breaks down the door. We walk through the house clearing each room until we see someone running out back. "Ruzek, he's coming to you." I say through the radio as we all run out back. As I step out the door, I walk Adam tackle him to the ground and put the cuffs on him. Voight and I head back to the district whilst the others finish the search of the house looking for any more evidence. Voight takes him straight to the cage, which is something I haven't seen him do in a while. Where he shoves the guy straight against the walls. He tells us to leave him alone with him and we do as he says and walk back upstairs. About ten minutes later Voight walks up with the suspect who seems more bruised than he was coming in, but that was to be expected. "He wants to talk now." Voight says before calling Adam in to assist him in interrogation. We all watch him say his side of the story veering off course a few times where Voight has to do something to get him back on topic. Finally we get the whole story off him and have enough to talk to Renee who's at Logan correctional facility.

Stella's POV

Kelly wheels me over to Lilah's room and just before we get there he gets a text from Hailey and it sounds like so does Jay. He sighs before wiping away a tear from his cheek. "Hey what's wrong." I say turning around to face him. "CPD's go the offenders in custody." Kelly says. "That's good right." I say. "Yeah." Kelly says. "So why are you crying?" I ask. "Because the offenders are Renee Royce and Her Ex-Husband Marvin Geller, and you were the target." Kelly says and he gives me a massive hug. "I'm so sorry Baby." He says. "Hey, hey it's not your fault babe, you are not to blame for Renee's crazy actions." I say before kissing him. He continues to push me into Lilah's room where it's evident Jay just found out as he whispers, "They've got them Baby." Before kissing her head. Kelly wheels me next to Jay and I give him a big hug before moving me to the other side of her bed where I hold her other hand and begin to sob. "Liles, I'm so sorry." Kelly says in tears. "Your going to be okay." I say stuttering between words trying to stay positive. "I love you, I can't loose you Liles, your my best friend in the entire world." I say squeezing her hand. Just after I finish saying that her eyes start to open before she begins to glance around the room. "I'll go get the doc." Kelly says walking out. "Baby, Hey." Jay says tears of joy streaming down his face. I don't even know what to say, I just want to hug her. Natalie and Stevie walk in and take her breathing tube out and Jay leans over and kisses her cheek. "I'm so glad your okay baby." Jay says.

AN: Sorry about the whole week without updating, It was Major test week and I was slammed, I also had finals with my sport and dance so I had like no free time to write. :)