Always

4 Weeks Later

Delilah's POV

I sneak out of bed earlier than Jay, which is exceptionally hard, because number one 95% of the time he has his arms around me so I have to wiggle out of his grasp or two he's up super early to work out or go for a run, so to play it safe I woke up early, like 5:45 early to pull out all the birthday decorations I bought with Stella a week ago which I wanted to put up last night whether Jay saw them or not but let's just say we both got a little distracted.

Jay's POV

I wake up and go to snuggle into Lilah but realise she's no longer next to me. I run my hand along the bed before opening my eyes and just as I do I feel a soft kiss on the side of my neck. I brush my hand across the side of her cheek before putting my hands on her waist and pulling her on top of me. She laughs before kissing me on the lips. "Happy Birthday Baby." She says snuggling on to my chest. I kiss the back of her head a few times before she asks. "Do you want something to eat or drink." "Can I just lay here with you, is that an option?" I ask. "Always." She says and I kiss her before flipping her over onto her back so I'm on top of her, where I continue to kiss her lips before working my way down her body.

1 hour later

Jay's POV

Lilah walks back into our bedroom, with Brin, Immie and a whole load of presents. "You seriously didn't have to get me all this." I say. "I know I didn't have to, but I want to." She says kissing my lips before sitting down in bed next to me with Immie in her arms.

8 hours later

Violet's POV

I turn over for what feels like the millionth time in the last 24 hours. I didn't get any sleep at all last night as Braxton hicks kept occurring every few minutes, and even when they went away for a few minutes, and I got comfortable I had to pee. I gave up eventually and began to just lay on my back with my phone and try to listen to some music to distract me from the Braxton hicks or what I thought were Braxton hicks. I start to think about how long they've been going on for and how they are getting longer and closer together as the night went on and as I do I feel a sudden urge to pee followed by a gush of water. "Evan!" I yell through the house, and he comes running stopping in his tracks as he sees me standing over a puddle of water.

Sylvie's POV

I kiss Antonio on the lips when my phone buzzes, I kiss him one more before pulling away. "You don't have to get that do you." He says in a whiny voice his hands still on my waist. "I unfortunately do." I say kissing his cheek before grabbing my phone. I see it's from Hawkins (Evan) and immediately pick it up. "Hey Vie's just went into labour were on our way to the hospital now, if you're not busy it would be great to have you here too." Evan says, "Yeah of course, I'm on my way, Med, right?" I say. "Yes, and if you don't mind could you relay the labour stuff to your house." Evan says. "Yes, I can." I say before we both say see you in a minute.

Delilah's POV

Whilst Immie's asleep and Brin went off to dance I decided to give Jay his birthday treat.  Instead of just laying on the couch like we are Jay's hand softly caressing my inner thigh, my head resting on his shoulder, I move my legs one either side of Jay's so I'm straddling on his thighs. I kiss him a few times, his hands in my hair, my hand against his jaw. I hear my phone buzz on the table but continue to kiss Jay, I hear it buzz multiple times before pulling away and turning my head to grab it, Jay kissing my neck as I do. I pick up my phone and see multiple texts on the 51-group chat. I scroll through the messages to see the one Sylvie sent about Violet in labour. I lay back next to him and let him read the messages over my shoulder. "Are you going to head down to med?" Jay asks. "Nope, Sylvie said she'll notify us when we can see the baby and head down to med but until then it's just a waiting game." I say before putting my phone down and kissing Jay once again.

Violet's POV

We arrive at Med and Nat is waiting by the door with a chair for me. As Evan and Nat help me into the chair Sylvie walks through the doors of the waiting room. "Do you want me to park your car for you whilst you go up with Vie?" Sylvie asks Evan and he nods, before saying, "Thank you." I get wheeled up into maternity and Nat examines me before leaving me and Evan in the room. He squeezes my hand tight before kissing my forehead.

10 hours later

Violet's POV

I lean against Evan's shoulder both of us admiring our little girl. I squeeze Evan's hand and he kisses my forehead as she opens her eyes. In that moment Sylvie walks through the door with Stella, Lilah, Kylie, Gallo and Ridder. I smile up at them as they walk over to me, Evan and our little girl. They each give Evan and I a hug and a congratulations before joining us in admiring her. "She is absolutely adorable, aren't you sweetie." Stella says stroking her forehead. "Wanna know her name?" I ask and they all nod. I turn to Evan to notion for him to tell them and he mouths back, "Are you sure." Before I nod and smile "Isabella Marie." Evan says and they all erupt into aww's. "It suits her Vie." Ritter says. "It really does." Gallo says.

The Next Morning

I wake up and Evan's already awake and holding Izzy. "Morning Babe." He says as he sees my eyes open, before walking over to me and kissing me on the lips. He passes me Izzy who's already changed but into something I don't remember buying nor packing for the hospital but when I read it I'm even more shocked.

Evan's POV

I look over at Violet as she begins to read Izzy's onesie. Her face changing from confused to surprised and excited.

Violet's POV

I look up at Evan after finishing reading Izzy's onesie wondering if this is all really real, but as soon as I see what's in his hands I know it is. I begin to cry happy tears before nodding and saying, "Yes, Yes, Yes I will Evan." He grabs my hand and slips the ring onto my left ring finger before pulling me close into him and exchanging a passionate kiss.