The Big Reveal

Jay's POV

We didn't have a case today, so we were able to go home early, I texted Lilah. "Hey Liles, I got off work early today, I'm going to start packing my stuff up into boxes so it will be easy when you come over later, I Love you xx." I said. She responded. "Ok Babe, will be there in about 30 mins just finishing up on Stella's gender reveal purchases with Sylvie and then I've got to pick up Brin from school, I Love you too xx." I put all the things I wanted to keep in one pile and the stuff I didn't want to keep in a big garbage bag. I was sorting things for about 25 minutes then Lilah walked in. "Hey." She says as I give her a hug. She kisses me. Brin gives me a big hug too. "How's the sorting going, what do you need me to do." She asks. "It's going well and you can start to put all the stuff in that pile, into the boxes and I'll continue sorting." I say. "Sounds good." She says walking over to the pile with Brin. "I'm probably going to sell all this furniture yours is nicer." I say. "Okay then." She says with a laugh. We spend about an hour getting everything packed up into the boxes and loaded into the car before I drive to Lilah's in my car and her and Brin in her car. "Welcome Home," she says as we walk into the door. I kiss her on the head. "I sorted out my clothes, so you now have 1/3 of the closet give or take and three draws, if you need more just ask okay." She says making me laugh. I hug her. "That will be more than enough, I hardly have any clothes." I say making us both laugh. I unpack the main stuff I need, like most of my clothes, shoes, and work stuff whilst Lilah makes dinner with Brin. After about half an hour of packing Brin comes in and tells me dinners ready and we all eat. After dinner we all watch a movie which was Brin's choice. I was kind of expecting to watch a kid's movie or a girly movie, but she actually chose Thor Ragnarök. We sat and watched the movie my arm around Lilah, and she had her head leaning on my shoulder. Brin was laying next to Lilah resting her head on Lilah's chest and Lilah was stroking her hair. After the movie Lilah went to put Brin to bed.

Delilah's POV

I had enjoyed the night I was already so glad of how Brin took Jay moving in when she says, "I like Jay, he makes you happy, I'm glad he moved in." she makes me smile. "I'm glad he moved in too, but I want you to know if somethings not okay, like at all you come and talk to me because your my number 1 and I'll do anything for you, okay, pinkie promise." I say. I hold out my pinkie. "I pinkie promise." She says. I tuck her in and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, I love you." I say. "I love you too Momma, goodnight." She says. I turn off the light and walk out. Jay's sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sit down next to him. "I'm so glad I moved in with you." He says. "I'm so glad you moved in too." I say. We kiss for a few minutes then he picks me up and carries me to our room.

The Next Morning

Stella's POV

I wake up knowing today's the gender reveal, I'm itching to find out what the little baby is and to see what Sylvie and Lilah pulled together in one day. I turn over and realise Kelly's not there. I walk out to the kitchen and find Kelly making breakfast.

Sylvie's POV

I arrive at Molly's around 11 am to start setting up for the gender reveal with the rest of 51 and their partners. Delilah and I are coordinating what everyone is doing but she's yelling at people to get things done and stop slacking off which is making us all laugh except Mouch and Gallo who are getting threatened with drills next shift. We leave them to finish up and Lilah and I go and get Kelly and Stella.

Stella's POV

It's about time for the baby shower Kelly and I are waiting for Lilah and Sylvie to arrive. I'm wearing a blue dress and Kelly's wearing a pink shirt. I hear a knock on our door, and I grab it. Brett and Averton are standing there. I hug the two of them. "Kelly, we've go to go Sylvie and Lilah are waiting for us." I yell through the house. "I'm coming." Kelly responds. We get in the car and they put blindfolds on us. "So secretive." I say. We pull up and Lilah guides Kelly whilst Brett guides me. Lilah says, "Three, Two, One." And Kelly and I pull off our blindfolds. "It's gorgeous." I say looking at Kelly and he kisses me on the forehead before I turn around and hug the two girls. I hear Kelly say, "Mom." And I turn around and see Jennifer standing in the crowd of people. She comes and gives both Kelly and I a hug. We get the party started and Kelly and I talk with Jennifer. "I thought you couldn't come." Kelly says. "Well, I wanted to surprise you both." She replies. "I didn't even know the location of this so how did you." Kelly asks. "A little birdie told me." She replies. "Does that little birdie have brown hair, brown eyes, and just happens to be your niece." Kelly asks. "Maybe." She says. She makes us both laugh. "So I've been meaning to share something with you both, I accidentally spilled to Lilah but I'm thinking of moving back to Chicago, I want to be in this little ones life and able to help you guys out whenever." Kelly interrupts what she's saying. "Really, that will be great mom." I nod. "It will be great having you around and a big help." I say. "Where are you staying for tonight." Kelly asks. "Lilah's place, I met that man of hers, from what I've seen he's a keeper." She says. "That's good, Lilah's house is massive at least you'll all have a bed unlike when you stayed at ours." I say. We talk more about this then Sylvie and Lilah tell us it's time to do the reveal. Kelly and I walk up to where Sylvie and Lilah have placed the box and countdown. We open the box and blue balloons fly out. We both look at each other and I kiss him. "Were having a boy." we say in unison. He pulls me into a tight hug. I whisper in his ear, "I hope he looks just like his daddy." Kelly smiles at me and whispers "I hope he's as hot as his mom." We both laugh and everyone congratulates us. About an hour later we wrap up the party and go to head home.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, did you guess the gender of the Stellaride baby?