Yes ... Yes I will

2 Weeks Later

Hailey's POV

I roll over and snuggle into Marcus who plants a few kisses on my forehead before working his way down towards my collar bone before pulling me in closer to him. These past few weeks our mornings have been looking very similar to this one, I don't think there has been a night where we haven't both been at my apartment, not even the nights I work a case late because he's still there when I get home. He's basically living here now. Then a thought pops into my mind, "Why not make it official then? I should ask him to move in!" "Hails are you okay." Marcus asks and I realise for those last few moments I have been staring blankly off into space. I snap out of it and say, "Yeah I'm fine just thinking that's all," with a small smirk forming at the corner of my mouth. "Hmm what about." He says seductively. I think about asking him for a second but instead I bite my lip before saying, "I think it would be better if I show you." And I climb on top of him, so I am straddling him. As I do, he kissed me and I feel his hands work down my back as my hand are gliding through his soft brown hair. I pull back and decide to ask him. He looks at me confused why I stopped and I begin to speak. "Okay so this was what I was thinking of, but I also, sorta was thinking you could move in because your always here, but if that's a bad idea you can say no, don't worry about hurting my feelings, just be honest, umm yeah." I say super-fast that I don't even know if he heard any of that but I was too nervous to say it slowly because well I don't want to screw this relationship up. "Hailey." Marcus says softly putting both of his hands on my shoulders, "I would love to move in with you." He says. "Really." I say and a heap of relief washes over me. "Yes Hails." He says before kissing me and I kiss him back.

Jay's POV

I walk into the living room and see Lilah on the floor with Immie and Brin. Immie walking between Brin and Lilah, which she has been obsessed with the last two months after taking her first steps almost 5 months ago. When she walks back to Lilah she stops, lifts her arms in the air and says "Uppy" meaning she wants Lilah to pick her up. Lilah does and snuggles her before tickling her tummy making Immie giggle. It felt like yesterday Lilah got to hold her for the first time where in reality it's been over 14 months. I walk over to them and sit next to Lilah and plant a kiss on her lips before giving Immie and Brin a kiss on the forehead. "We should probably start getting them ready, we don't want to be late." I say. "Yeah, good idea especially with this one's new habits." Lilah says referring to Immie. I take Immie out of Lilah's arms and get her ready whilst Brin heads off to her own room to change into the outfit both her and Lilah chose last night.

Delilah's POV

I walk into Jay and I's room and pick out a top that semi matches Jay's shirt, so I picked out my black off the shoulder top, and some old jeans so the waistband was stretched out enough so I could still fit them with my small baby bump. Im brushing my hair back into a sleek ponytail when Jay walks in with a very cutely dressed happy Immie. "You look beautiful as always babe." Jay says as I turn my head and he kisses me on the lips. "Thank you, baby." I say as I finish my hair before taking Immie whilst he gets dressed.

Hailey's POV

I finish getting ready to go out, I look at myself in the emerald, green dress I'm wearing and smile satisfied with my outfit. I grad by bag before I hear the doorbell ring meaning Marcus is back and ready to go out. I still don't know where we are going because apparently, it's a surprise so I guess I'll find out when we get there. I open the door and his jaw drops. "Wow, ... Hails you look... wow." He says basically speechless. "You don't look too bad yourself." I say before giving him a kiss. I grab the rest of my things before I grab my keys and lock the door behind us. We hop in the taxi Marcus called and head off to the mystery venue. We arrive 15 minutes later at the Willis tower. The place where we reconnected with our high school reunion. I look over him and I can feel myself smiling really big. We walk in hand in hand and the nostalgia from that night rushes through my brain. The way he called out my name and ran to catch up with me so he could walk into the ballroom with me, the elevator we rode together and the hallway we walked down before joining the rest of the class in the ballroom where we spent the whole night talking and dancing with each other to the point people thought we were together. Well now we are together and I'm the happiest I've ever been. After we take a trip down memory lane, we ride the elevator up to the rooftop restaurant. We walk up to the restaurant and are seated at a table next to the large windows with the view of the city. Marcus pulls out my chair for me and I sit down and then he sits down at his seat, we both order drinks and food. After we've ate both main course and desert we leave. We go back downstairs with the elevator and when we get back to the main lobby we walk for a bit until we reach the middle of the room where Marcus slightly drifts from me. Before I know it, he's on one knee and my hand covering my mouth to try and keep myself from crying. "Hails, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am forever thankful for the universe's timing when we both arrived in this same hotel for our reunion, and I saw you. So will you marry me?" Marcus says and I want to scream yes but I have no words so I just nod multiple times with a big smile on my face before saying, "Yes... Yes I will." Almost in tears. He stands up and gives me kiss before slipping the stunning engagement ring onto my finger. "I've got another surprise for you." He whispers into my ear and as I look up I see all of Intelligence, Lilah, Stella, Kelly, Will, Natalie and the kids. Brin and Makayla holding up a banner that reads 'She said yes!" I walk over to them all and give them all hugs as congratulate both Marcus and I. We take the group back to Molly's as they all insisted on a celebratory drink. Marcus and I get out of the car holding hands and we can't keep our eyes off each other. As we walk into Molly's the rest of 51 and Med are also there waiting for us and all yell congratulations as we walk in.

Stella's POV

Kelly, Jay, Lilah and I sit down at one of the table and we look over at the newly engaged couple who are laughing over at a table with Ruzek and Burgess. We talk for about 15 minutes before Hailey walks over to us and asks if we want a drink and Lilah says, "No thank you I'm alright, I've got to drive." "Are you sure one won't hurt." Hailey asks. "Honestly Hails I'm alright, thank you though." Lilah says. "Okay then, what about you Stella." "I'm alright if Lilah's not drinking I won't either." I say. "Okay, what about you two then." Hailey says referring to Jay and Kelly. "Hailey it's your celebration we should be buying you drinks." Jay says. "Don't be silly, what do you want?" "Well if you insist just another round please." Jay says and Kelly nods in agreement. Hailey turns away but turns back as if she looks like she just had a light bulb moment. "Wait, I don't know if I'm crazy but are you two pregnant?" Hailey asks. Lilah and I look at each other before Lilah says, "Us pregnant, at the same time, again, definitely not." Sarcastically. "Omg you two totally are." Hailey says before giving us both a hug. "How far along are you guys?" Hailey asks. "Well, I'm 16 weeks and Lilah's 15 weeks tomorrow." I say. "Well enough about us this is your night Hails." Lilah says.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the extremely large gap between this chapter and the last chapter :)