Fear Crashes Into My Mind

Lilah's POV

As we are all about to stand up to see what just happened two men with guns walk into the waiting room. "You are all going to stay quiet and give me your phones now or a bullet will end up in your skulls." One says and the other holds out his hands asking for phones. No one has phones from the firehouse but instead they insist on taking our radios, we slowly sling our radios off our shoulders and hand them to the men. After they took all our radios, they take us into the ED and sit us in a line on the floor, the entire firehouse shooting glances at each other trying to come up with our next move when Natalie pops her head out of the door of the room and the men turn around to look at her. "If you want me to help your guy and keep him alive I'm going to need more help." Natalie says. "Take one of them, they're firefighters or something right shouldn't they be able to help." One of them says. "I'll help her, I'm a qualified EMT." I say and they all look at me. I can see that look of Lilah don't in Stella's eyes but I know I have to. I would prefer it be me than Violet, Sylvie, Stella or Gabby plus I can tell Natalie's freaking out all by herself. The gun men signal for me to stand up and I do so and walk slowly over to the bay Natalie is in and she seems relieved to see me but has the same look in her eye as Stella. I watch the hostage takers stand up the rest of 51 and nurses and make them put sheets and anything else they can find over all the doors and windows which they make sure are locked.

Jay's POV

Voight walks out of his office and says, "Gear up there's a hostage situation at Med and we've been asked to assist the feds on this one." "Oh god." I think to myself knowing Will and Natalie are both on shift at Med right now. We all pull up at Med and fear crashes into my mind. I see all the firehouse rigs and keep hoping there just here to assist and not inside. We walk closer and see no sign of anyone from 51 but Chloe. "Jay, what's going on they won't let me in there." Chloe says. "Is 51 in there?" I ask just as concerned and she nods. "Joe got injured on a call and they all said there in the waiting room, now there saying something about a hostage situation, is that true?" Chloe says. "Yeah it's true, but we'll get them out, we've got them Chloe." I say and she nods with tears in her eyes.

Will's POV

I'm treating Cruz in the room opposite to Natalie's every few seconds I look through the glass of the rooms to make sure she's okay. I'm glad Joe's in a stable condition because if he wasn't I'm not sure what they'd let me do. We've been taken hostage once before, but it doesn't calm me down or provide me with any comfort whatsoever.

Natalie's POV

"Okay what do you need me to do?" Lilah asks. "Can you grab me the chest tube kit and get an IV in?" I ask and she nods. "Third draw." I say whilst prepping him for the chest tube. Lilah passes me the chest tube kit as one of the guys walks in. "What are you doing to him you crazy bitch." The guy says putting the gun to my head. Lilah lifts her hands up and says calmly, "Were not hurting him, this this is a chest tube," Lilah says pointing at the tube. "We need to place on in his chest to release the tension and air that is trapped in his chest because if we don't his heart could stop or his lung will begin to bleed causing him to stop breathing, okay?" Lilah says and he pulls the gun off my head. "I'm trusting you." He says lifting his gun and pointing it at Lilah. He stands there as we perform the chest tube and as his guys stats increase. "See he's breathing better now which is a good sign but he's lost a lot of blood and we don't have any down here." Lilah says. "What, you've got to be kidding me?" The guy says. "I'm not, if you want to save your guy here your going to have to either let us go out there to grab the things we need." I say. "Not going to happen bitch nice try, fix him here with what you've got." The guy says before walking out. 

Kelly's POV

We're all on the floor or the ER and Casey and I are glancing around when the phone rings on the desk above us. The men look over it before I say, "Are you going to answer it?" I ask. "Shut up man." One of them snaps back. "I know how they work you know, if you don't answer and continue to keep this many hostages they will have to breach and this whole thing will get messy." I say "Also this is a hospital so if anyone here can't get the treatment they need because of this situation you'll become liable for their deaths, whatever or whoever the reason your running none of this is going to make the situation any better." Casey says and he shakes his head before picking up the phone. "This is Sargent Hank Voight with the intelligence unit, we know who you are so release the hostages and come out with your hands up and make this a whole lot easier for yourself." Hank says. "No you listen man, Bitch whatever your name is." He says calling through and pointing to Lilah in the treatment room. "Me." Lilah says walking out. "Yes you, get your ass here." He says and she walks over to him. "Look at her, if anyone of you out there tries anything a bullet will be put into the back of her head and everyone else will follow." He says holding a gun to the back of Lilah's head. He removes the gun and tells her to go back to the bay. Hank goes to say more but the guy slams the phone down. 

AN: Me Posting Twice In A Week It feels like a miracle haha :)