It's Positive

2 months Later – The Loft

Stella's POV

I wake up feeling really nauseous and I have a massive headache. I wake up to grab a drink and pain killers when I all of a sudden feel dizzy and as though I'm going to throw up. I run to the bathroom trying not to wake Kelly, so he won't worry and make me stay off work or even worse stay off with me. I throw up once before washing my face with cold water before I walk back into the bedroom. As I walk out Kelly wakes up. "Are you ok, you look really pale." He asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply not completely convinced with myself but hoping he bought it. I go lay down on the bed next to him and he strokes my back knowing I'm not alright. "We need to get ready for shift." He says in a soft voice, "You sure you don't want to take this shift off." He asks. "Yes, I'm sure." I say smiling at him. We get ready and, on the drive, to shift I start feeling even worse, I didn't tell him that though. When we arrive, I try and find Lilah straight away. I see her "Thank God" I think to myself. "Hey, are you ok, you don't look too good." She says concerned. "Yeah, come with me." I say and she follows with a concerned look on her face. We walk into the bathroom. I run into a cubicle and throw up a couple more times whilst she rubs my back. "You need to talk to me, tell me what's going on, you know that." She says. I catch my breath. "Honestly, I don't know but I've felt like this all morning and kind of yesterday, but it wasn't this bad. She looks at me. "Have you taken a pregnancy test, because you sound pregnant, like it's a possibility right you are trying after all." she says. I look at her, she's right. "No, I haven't and yeah it's definitely possible." I say. She reaches into her bag and pulls out a box of pregnancy tests. "Here take one." She says. I look at her. "What?" She says. "Why do you have a whole box of pregnancy tests in your bag?" I ask. "Long story." She replies, "I'll tell you later." I take the packaging off the test and take it. As I walk out, I pass it to Lilah. "Now we wait." She says. We wait the three minutes. She goes to pass it to me, but I refuse. "You look at it." I say. "You sure?" she asks. "Yes, dead sure." She turns it over and her face lights up. "What does it say." I ask overwhelmed by the suspense. "Positive, your pregnant Stella!" She says excited. I look at her. "Really?" I ask. "Really!" she says smiling at me. I run into the bathroom and throw up again. I wipe my face before saying to Lilah "Would you be able to set me up and appointment for tomorrow afternoon, me and Kelly are going out for a nice dinner tomorrow and I'm thinking of telling him then." She smiles. "Sure, at med?" she asks. "Yeah, may as well." I reply. "I'm going to grab something for your nausea, stay here, I'll be right back." She says. "Can you get Brett too." I ask. "Yeah of course." She replies.

Delilah's POV

I walk out into the locker room and quickly grab the anti-nausea medicine I always have in my locker, it's a lifesaver. I then look around for Brett, I find her in the common room. I walk up to her "Come with me." I whisper. She follows curious. When we go into the bathroom she gets really confused. "Stella, are you good there." I yell seeing she's throwing up ok. "Is she ok." Brett asks me. "Stells, can I tell her or do you want to." I ask. "You." She says before throwing up again. I grab the pregnancy test out of my pocket and pass it to Brett. "What, really!" she says all excited. I nod. I walk over to Stella and rub her back. I wash her face and get her to swallow the two tablets. "It'll take some time to work but after then you'll feel so much better." I say. "Thanks you guys." She says. We both hug her. "Now let's get this cleaned up before one of the boys walk in or we get a call and don't have time to clean it up." I say. Stella sits on the floor whilst me and Brett put all the packaging back in the pregnancy test box and make sure it's all away. I then sneak into the locker room and put it all back into my locker making sure it's hidden so when I open the locker it can't be seen. Just as I do this the bells go off. We all run out onto the app floor; I was glad to see the colour starting to come back to Stella's face, "Thanks." She whispers in my ear. I think she was talking about the medication. The call was very general and when Brett went to me Med with the victim, I got her to get Stella an appointment after shift ends tomorrow afternoon to confirm she's pregnant and to find out how far along she is. Brett comes back and tells me she got Stella an appointment for 1 pm with Natalie, she was just going to tell Stella but couldn't find her. "She's in Kelly's office." I say. "Ahuh." She replies. "It was wise not to go in there, especially when the blinds are down, it's basically a death sentence." I say making us both laugh. Brett and I wait in the common room with Violet and when Stella walks in I pull her aside notifying her about the appointment. "You're a lifesaver, Thank you." She says. "No worries, anytime." I reply.

AN: Hope you all liked this chapter :)