How Lucky I am To Have Them After Everything

2 Weeks Later

Stella's POV

I wake up and turn over to snuggle into Kelly, but I can't feel him anywhere. I open my eyes and see his side of the bed empty. I grab my robe before walking out into the living area where Kelly is sitting on the floor with Mason playing firehouse whilst Ivy is in her bouncer. His head is turned away from me, so I walk up behind him and kiss his neck. He turns around to me and smiles before kissing me. He pulls me into his lap and puts his arms around my shoulders and neck. Mason walks up to me and I reach my arms out to him before giving him a big hug. I place him on Kelly's lap as I stand up and walk over to Ivy who is staring off into space peacefully in her rocker. "Hey Baby." I say as I unclip her and pick her up. I place her on my chest before carrying her and sitting next to Kelly.

Delilah's POV

I pick Immie up out of her crib and carry her out into the living room where Jay is laying on the couch watching tv with Brin. I kiss Jay and hug Brin before passing Jay Immie and starting on breakfast. After we eat, I change Immie and get her dressed before getting changed myself. When I walk out Brin is ready to go and so is Jay. Jay grabs the keys, and we head off to Sylvie's where we all agreed to meet the other week. When we arrive Stella and Kelly, Gabby and Matt and Chloe and Cruz are already there. I walk in and give them all a hug before we start talking. Gabby enlisted all of us to help her out when it comes to her baby shower in a few weeks, so we started throwing out some ideas before adding them to a list. "So what I was thinking is a few baby games, with the main thing being the guessing game for the genders followed by the reveal." Gabby says and we all nod. Chloe taking notes. I look over at her and can tell she's distracted and pale. All of a sudden, she puts her pen down and stands up and heads towards Sylvie's bathroom.

Sylvie's POV

I see Chloe stand up and almost run towards my bathroom, her hand over her mouth. I stand up and follow her. I knock on the door and say, "It's me." "Come in." She says. I open the door and see her washing her face with water. "Hey are you okay." I ask and she nods. "You seem pale." I say. "Eh It's fine it's probably just a bug, I've felt like this the last few days." Chloe says and I ask, "Could you be pregnant?" and I see her face turn into deep thought before she says, "Yep." Like she already knows she is. I open my cupboards and pass her a pregnancy test. "You can take that." I say and she smiles before whispering, "Thank you." I walk out and Cruz asks if she's okay. I nod not knowing if Chloe wants him to know just yet.

Stella's POV

I look over at Ivy who's lying next to Immie and Brooke on a blanket. They're all so cute. The three of them each so different. Brooke with her Blue eyes and blonde hair. Immie with her brown hair and brown eyes, and Ivy with her dark hair and blue eyes. I watch as Brin, Ellie, Otis, Emmy and Mason are sitting on the couch all watching something on Brin's iPad. Brin being a little leader of the group as the oldest. I can't help but to smile at the amount of kids there are now and three more on the way.

Chloe's POV

I take the test and wait the three minutes. When the three minutes is up, I turn over the test and see as clear as day two red lines. I put my hands to my face in shock. I'm so happy but scared at the same time. "We are going to be outnumbered." I think to myself. I smile at the test once more before putting the test in my pocket. I put the packaging in the bin before heading out of the bathroom.

2 hours later at Joe and Chloe's

Chloe's POV

We finally have a moment together where the kids or others aren't around, so I grab the pregnancy test I shoved away into my draw and pass it to Joe. He looks at it before looking back over at me. "Are you serious." He says and I nod as he pulls me into a tight hug. He pulls back before kissing me.

1 week later

Gabby's POV

Lilah picks Matt and I up from my house and puts a blindfold over both of our eyes to keep both the venue and the décor a surprise. The car stops and her and Jay begin to guide Matt and I into the venue. We walk in and they signal us to take the blindfolds off. I open my eyes and see the room covered in blue and pink with all different stations with décor everywhere. In the corner is a board with all the possible guesses for the genders and a poll box under where you can write your guesses on to hold people accountable for their guesses. As the afternoon goes on steadily people submit their guesses and participate in the baby shower games as the kids are playing in the play area. When it reaches 3 we get called up to do the reveal. I walk up onto the stage area of the venue with Matt our arms interlocked. We walk up and they place three balloons on the stage. The first with baby A's gender followed by baby B and C. I grab the pin they pass me to pop the first balloon and they all count down. I pop the balloon and blue confetti falls all over the floor. I kiss Matt and Ellie cheers as she was hoping for a brother. I pass the pin to Matt, and he pops the second balloon which Blue confetti also falls from. We move to the third balloon and all three of us pop it at the same time. This time pink confetti falls. I smile over at Matt thinking about how perfect this all is having two boys and two girls now. I kiss him once more before we walk down the stairs and I walk over to the girls I smile at them thinking about how lucky I am to have them after everything and how stupid I was to almost loose them. Over the past few months everything has gotten so much better with all of them. I hug them all as they give Matt and I congradulations.

AN: I hope you all liked this chapter. Sorry about not posting yesterday I had a lot of things on and spent my free time watching Euphoria as my mum finally purchased HBO so I can watch the new season x :)