Where Else Are You Going To Get This Deal

2 Weeks Later

Kelly's POV

"I'm going to get you; you can't run forever." I say chasing Mason around the couch. I hear the door open and Stella walks in holding Ivy in one hand a bag of groceries in the other. "Are you guys seriously playing couch chasey again? I'm telling you Kelly we need to get a big house, one with a backyard somewhere near schools and parks just saying." Stella says and I laugh. " I pick Mason up from behind and walk over to Stella and rest my chin on her shoulder. "It would be nice." I say before kissing her neck and taking the bag of groceries out of her hand. "It would be and then we don't have to run around couches as a form of entertainment." Stella says before leaning in and kissing me before grabbing some groceries and putting them in the fridge.

Jay's POV

I'm talking to the guys up in the bullpen and Lilah walks up Immie in on arm and a tray of coffee and a bag in the other. "Oh, your lifesaver Lilah." Adam says almost running down the stairs for the coffee. "The no sleep thing finally catching up with you Adam?" Lilah asks and he nods vigorously. "I don't know how you two do it, I'm only 10 weeks in and, oh my I should have listened to people when they said you won't sleep." Adam says and Lilah laughs. "And that's why I got yours extra strong, behind Jay's still, the mans a psycho when it comes to his coffee." Lilah says. "Hey." I say. "It's okay you're my psycho." Lilah says placing the tray of coffee's down before kissing me. "And I also got you guys this, maybe you'll actually get decent coffee now." Lilah says pulling out a new coffee machine. "Oh, you are amazing, I could kiss you right now." Adam says and I stare at him before putting my arms around Lilah and jokingly but not jokingly saying, "Back off she's mine." As I finish saying that Immie randomly starts clapping her hands. "See even Im agrees, Isn't that right." I say picking her up out of Lilah's arms. Voight's office door swings open and he walks out. "If it isn't Lilah and Immie." He says giving Lilah a hug before saying Hi to Immie. "She's too cute." Hailey says as Immie starts to giggle. "Wanna hold her Hails?" I ask and she nods. "I will take any cuddle time from miss Immie." Hailey says. "What are you up to today?" I ask Lilah. "I went to the shops grabbed a few things, cleaned the house a bit then I came here, and I don't know I might head over to Kelly and Stella's later just depends on how much time I have, then I'm picking Brin up at three. "Lilah says. "Oh yeah and I did your laundry." She says. "Thank you." I say. Voight walks out. "We just caught a case, gear up." Voight says. I kiss Lilah before saying. "I love you." "I love you too, be careful out there." Lilah says. "I will." I say before Hailey passes Immie back over to Lilah and she heads down the stairs.

6 hours later

Stella's POV

Kelly stands in the door frame looking straight at me. I look up at him. "What are you staring at?" I question. "I'm just wondering what you up to that's all." Kelly says walking closer to me. "I'm looking for houses wanna join?" I say. "Definitely." Kelly says crawling into bed with me. "So, I've found a few nice one's. They're a bit pricey, and don't strike me as the perfect home but you tell me what you think." I say and Kelly nods. I'm about to scroll up so I can see my starred ones when Kelly says, "What about that one, isn't that down the street from Lilah and Jay's." Kelly says. "Kelly, have you seen the price of that, Lilah's house is Hella expensive and were Hella broke." I say "Oh yeah, I was not looking at the price of that, I always forget Lilah's that rich" Kelly says and I chuckle. "Tell me about it, she's the humblest person in the world, plus her house is more expensive than that one." I say and Kelly laughs. I show him the houses I found but he agrees with me there not our home. I pass him and he scrolls down to the big expensive one on Lilah's Street. "What are you doing." I ask shaking my head before taking the laptop away from him. "I was just thinking it would be nice to have a big house like that, that's all." Kelly says. "And now you know why I say let's go to Lilah's her house is fancy smancy, and keep dreaming babe, but unless you want heaps of debt for the rest of our lives it's not going to happen." I say before kissing him. I shut the laptop and put it on the bedside table. "We'll table this discussion for tomorrow." I say.

The Next Day – Mid Day

Lilah's POV

I drive over to Kelly and Stella's apartment with Immie. I knock on the door and Kelly tells me to come in Mason standing behind him like a shadow. "Hey." Kelly says and I hug him before hugging Mase. "Ooh house hunting, that's fun." I say looking at Stella's laptop on the coffee table in the living room before giving her a hug. "More like a nightmare, it's so hard to find a good one, but when you do its way to expensive, for example the one at the end of your street, you make us all look like peasants with your house." Stella says. "Oh yeah I saw that, you guys should move in, it will be fun to have you on my street." I say. "Lilah your crazy if you think we can afford that." Stella says. "Well how much is up for?" I ask. "2.45 million." Kelly says. "Well, I know the owner I'll wiggle it down and pay 2/3 of it for you, how does that sound." I say. "You're not being serious, and we could never ask you to do that." Stella says. "Come on this is obviously your dream house, I'm literally watching Kelly stare at it, and I wouldn't of said it unless I meant it, like it's up to you but where else are you going to get this sort of deal." I say and Stella stands up and hugs me. "Ooh I love you." Stella says squeezing me tightly. "I love you too." I say. 

Two Weeks Later

Stella's POV

"Oh I'm going to miss this place." I say. "Me too, but we'll make new memories at the new place I promise." Kelly says before kissing me. He grabs the last box of things off the floor before we take one look. I never thought I could be so attached to one place, but this apartment has proved me so wrong. Some of Kelly and I's biggest highs and lows have happened here, our kids first homes were here, but I know that this is the right decision even if in this moment it doesn't feel like it. Kelly grabs my hand, and we walk out of the apartment together. We put the last box in the moving van and start driving towards the new house where Lilah's rallied some of 51, Intelligence and Med to help us move in, which I told her wasn't necessary but as usual she insisted which Kelly backed up since he didn't want me and Lilah carrying something too heavy since we are still sore from the bombing. We pull up and everyone is waiting outside deep in conversation and as soon as the truck is pulled up an assembly line of unloading begins, and furniture is carried through the house. Inside Lilah and I are telling people where to put things. After about 3 hours of work all the main bits of furniture are set up in the correct rooms and all there is left to do is unpack boxes with the clothes, we don't have packed in the bags for the next few days. We put the kids to bed up in their new rooms before heading to bed ourselves.