Damn You Hormones

3 months Later

Hailey's POV

I wake up at home to an empty bed, Marcus and I already decided on not seeing each other on the day of our wedding so he spent the night at some of his friends (who also happen to be his groomsman's house). I lay on my phone until 9 before making breakfast and watching tv until 11 when my bridesmaids knock at the door. I get up off my bed to answer the door but as I open it I realise there is not just five people at my door but six. Behind Kim, Lilah, Natalie, Stella and Marcus's sister Millie there is a slightly shorter woman with black hair, as Lilah and Kim move out the way they reveal exactly who I suspected the mysterious woman is, Vanessa Rojas. "Ness" I say completely shocked giving her a big hug. "Omg I didn't even know you were in town." I say as we release from the hug. "Well, I wasn't going to miss my best friend's wedding now was I." Vanessa says and I immediately pull her into another hug in response. "How long have you guys known she was coming." I ask them all. They just look at each other and Kim responds, "We called Ness as soon as the date of the wedding was finalised as a surprise to you, it was Marcus's idea actually." "Well, it is the best surprise ever and he will definitely be thanked later." I say. I invited them in and say to Ness, "Man I wish I had a dress for you, I so want you to be one of my bridesmaids." I say. "I already have a dress." Vanessa says. "What how." I say looking at Ness who immediately looks at Lilah. "Well you know the way I said I didn't know what size I would be after having the twins so I bought two dresses I actually bought one for Ness." Lilah says. "Showing the two dresses she has in her hands. "Omg you guys are the freaking best." I say pulling all three of them into a hug.

2 hours later

Lilah's POV

We finish off all our makeup and hair a few minutes before the limo pulls up at Hailey's place. We grab all of our bags and Hailey's suitcase as she's going straight from the venue to her honeymoon in Santorini, Greece with Marcus. We load up into the limo Vanessa and Kim either side of Hailey with Stella and I opposite the three of them. When we arrive at the venue the groomsman are already there however Marcus, and his best man Kieran are in their dressing room. Jay, Adam, Kevin, Will and Kelly are waiting for us and help us unload the bags from the limo and bring it to the brides dressing room inside the venue. Brinley, Owen, Ellie, Otis and Mak walk into our room to show us their flower girl dresses or ring bearer suits which I think are absolutely adorable. Jay gives me a quick kiss before he takes the kids back out as they are about to get photos taken just before the groom and groomsman's photos. As he walks out I remember back to our wedding just over 3 years ago, the best decision I've ever made in our life, and now we have 4 beautiful girls together.

30 minutes later

Hailey's POV

We are all lined up ready to walk down the aisle. Natalie and Will are first followed by Vanessa and Kevin who are being very friendly in their reunion with each other. Next is Stella and Kelly, then Lilah and Jay, Kim and Adam and finally Millie and Kieran then it's me. Lilah, Kim, Stella and Natalie who have all been through this in the past five years told me the nerves are normal which is comforting as I am very nervous in this moment. Who wouldn't be nervous right now, I'm about to marry the love of my life. In this moment I'm glad I didn't tell Kev or Vanessa they were walking down the aisle together because their pure reactions to each other is keeping me distracted from the nerves I'm feeling right now. Lilah already told me she has a bet with Adam that the would've kissed by the end of tonight one Kim knows Adam is going to lose. Stella laughs at this knowing when Lilah and Jay first got together she should've betted on it and she would be rich right now. I hear the music start playing and the doors start opening the kids flowing out first before the line of pairs starts getting shorter and shorter until it's just me left to walk down the aisle.

40 Minutes later

Hailey's POV

Marcus and I make our way back down the aisle our hands intertwined, matching rings on our left hands my eyes refusing to look away from his face. I'm now Mrs Isaac and he's Mr Isaac. We walk into our reception where everyone is and eat, dance and of course do the bouquet toss which I swear gets smaller each year which it does especially as most of our friends are married with kids but this year Millie Marcus's sister catches it. Not long after the bouquet toss Lilah comes and finds me and flexes her 50 dollar bill which signals she won the bet. I look at her shocked, like I knew it was going to happen eventually but already, damn.

3 and a half hours later

We rap up the reception and everyone lines up the driveway of the venue to send us off in the car to the airport.

8 weeks later

Hailey's POV

I roll over to my beautiful husband who places his hands on my belly and it's barely noticeable bump. Now that I'm 2 months along my doctors recommended that I tell Voight and the rest of the intelligence members and start light duty, so no field work but more or less desk duty so I'm out of the way of danger. We told Marcus's parents last night at dinner and I went around to my mum's house alone to tell her yesterday morning whilst Marcus was at work. Today we decided we would tell our friends which involves intelligence (as well as 51 and some of med) as it's our day off from work and I'll notify Voight tomorrow before shift. Lilah and Jay volunteered to host the get together we suggested so we are heading over to their home. We drive over to Lilah and Jays the baby onesie in a hidden pocket in my bag. When we arrive at Lilah and Jay's about 50 percent of the guest have already arrived and are spread out between the outdoor patio as it is a warm day in May at least for Chicago at 74 degrees. Most of the kids are playing out on the patio whilst Jay and Kelly are barbequing, and Lilah and Stella are cooking inside. We walk in and Lilah steps away from the food to give us both a hug offering us a drink to which Marcus accepts and however I decline obviously as I'm pregnant, but Lilah doesn't know that. As we walk out to the patio, we see Brin who I can't believe is now 11. Marcus and I sit across from Adam, Kim, Kevin and Vanessa who scored the patio sofa and reserved it for themselves. I'm still so overjoyed that Ness received the job in intelligence and Kevin and Vanessa have been going strong since our wedding 2 months ago. We eat which we all agree is delicious before we round everyone up Kelly assisting by yelling in a very lieutenant way for everyone to come to the living room. We gather everyone around no one but us aware of what we are about to say. I pull out the onesie from behind my back and we say in unison. "We're having a baby." Which everyone erupts into cheers in response. Lilah whose standing quite close to us gives us both a big hug and gives her congratulations. We get a lot more hugs from our close friends and afterwards Brin comes up to me and says, "Your going to be an amazing mom aunty Hailey, I know it." I ask for a hug which she immediately gives me almost making me tear up. Damn you hormones I think to myself.