Me and You

The Next Morning

Delilah's POV

I begin to stir my naked body covered by Jay's naked body, the quilt covering both of us. I pull myself closer to Jay so there is not an inch between us. I place a few kisses down his arm as he groans as his eyes begin to flutter open. "The best way to wake up." He mutters and I smile, my dimples definitely showing. "Agreed." I reply making him slightly chuckle before placing a kiss to my lips. "How did you sleep?" Jay asks. I know I slept well but, in that moment, I was wondering how much sleep we actually got last night because I know we didn't hit the pillow until after twelve due to our distractions. Despite that I reply, "Amazing." With a big radiant smile across my face. We lay there for a while in each others arms before climbing out from the warmth of the quilt as I throw on Jay's shirt over my naked body. I go grab a quick shower which Jay joined once again making it anything but quick. We get dressed before starting on breakfast for when the girls wake up. As if Immie smelt the food we began plating breakfast as Immie strolls out from her bedroom, her hair a bit fuzzy but still in the braids from yesterday. Just as Jay's about to grab the other girls Brin walks out from her room, Jay returning soon after with the twins as we sit at the dining table to eat. After breakfast we had planned to go to the wax museum Madame Tussauds and times square, so we bundle the kids up as it's a chilly December day before heading out to Times square. We take lots of family pictures Immie wanting to know what everything is at all times which I find so adorable. In the gift shop the girls all got to pick something so Brin comes out with this keychain set which has a pom pom, a keyring which says the name of the museum, some star keyrings and a lanyard which is detachable from the keychain. Immie picks this snow globe of New York, Savannah sees this light up wand and Analeya chooses a bubble wand. By the end of the three hours of walking or running if your Savannah the girls are exhausted. I however take that as a success. Just after lunch we head home and as soon as Savannah's in her car seat, she's asleep. Analeya's definitely trying to fight it as her eyes keeping fluttering between open and shut. By the time Jays carrying her upstairs she's asleep against his shoulder. When we get inside the apartment, we put the littlest three down for a nap and watch a movie with Brin on the couch. I lay against Jay and Brin's laying against me. I brush my hand through her hair during the movie moving when I hear one of the girls cry. I walk into the twin's room to find them sound asleep, so I quietly close the door behind me before walking into Immie's room. When I walk in she's sat up crying. "Aww baby what's wrong?" I say picking her up. "Did you have a scary dream?" I ask and she nods as she sniffles. I pat and rub her back softly for a few minutes until her crying subsides and is left to sniffles. I kiss her forehead before asking. "Do you wanna go back to sleep or do you wanna come and sit on the couch with sissy and Momma and Dadda?" "Sissy, Momma and Dadda." Immie replies before burying her head back into my shoulder. I carry her out to the rest of us on the couch to find that Brins taken my spot laying against Jay. I move to the other side of Jay and lay against him leaving Immie to rest on my left shoulder. We don't even get five more minutes into the movie before Immie is fast asleep on my shoulder, I carry her back into her room laying her down on the bed before turning off the light and quietly closing the door behind myself. When I return back to the couch Brin and Jay have both fallen asleep which at first, I thought was a practical joke until I knew it wasn't. I smile and snap a photo of the two of them nestled up on the couch before gently lifting Brin off Jay and carrying her to her bed. I return back outside to see Jay the same way I left him and chuckle before heading off to bed myself, knowing if and when he wakes up he will join me. Not even an hour past before Jay makes his way into our room confused and pretending to be upset, he didn't wake up with me by his side. "I don't know I managed to fall asleep in these jeans." Jay says whilst rubbing his hands over his eyes. I chuckle slightly as he begins to take off his shirt. I know he's attempting to tease me but its working, he has that effect on me and always has. Once his shirt is off and he's gotten rid of the constricting pants from his body, ones I could swear have got tighter during my fixed gaze over his body he crawls onto the bed until he's shadowing over me. We stay there for a moment sharing a gaze of love before he places a passionate kiss to my lips. Mid kiss he catches me off guard as he rolls us both onto our sides as he pulls me closer and whispers "I love you Delilah Halstead."