Are You?

4 Weeks Later

Delilah's POV

"Babe I've got to go." Jay yells through the house from the front door, his bag and keys in hand, work clothes on. I turn the corner and he kisses me before saying, "Have a good day, call me if you need me. I love you Liles. "I love you too, be safe." I say before kissing him once again before walking out the door. I walk back into the house and call Brin into the hall before picking up the baby carrier I placed Immie in 2 minutes earlier. I grab Brin's bag off the floor and sling it over my shoulder before taking her hand and walking out the door, locking it and arming the alarm system before leaving.

30 minutes later

Stella's POV

I stretch releasing a big yawn, before making my way out of bed. I walk out of the bedroom and see Kelly standing next to the coffee machine in the kitchen, his back to me. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and lean my chin against his shoulder. He swivels his head to face me and kisses the top of my head. "Good morning." I say. "Good morning, how do you want your eggs?" Kelly asks. "Uhhmm ... Scrambled please." I say before walking over to Mase and Ivy who are in the playpen in the living room. Mase immediately walks to the edge and reaches his arms out, so I pick him up and say, "Good morning baby boy." Before blowing raspberries on his cheek making him giggle before covering him in kisses. I feel a soft hand on my shoulder and pull away from Mason and see Kelly standing over me, my breakfast in his hand. I take it off him, simultaneously saying, "Thank you babe." I place it on my lap and my sinuses react adversely, unlike every time I've ever had eggs, this one stinks. I still however eat them as my stomach is grumbling, holding my nose closed the entire time, but I'm still confused on why I reacted to the eggs like that and Kelly didn't smell a thing.

Delilah's POV

I walk around the house picking up all of Brin and Immie's toys which are scattered across their bedroom and playroom's floor. I lean down and I feel a small stabbing pain to my abdomen. "Uh seriously." I say thinking this is my period, but I eliminate that as I walk to empty the garbage, and the nastiness that it is catches me off guard. Although the bin is generally disgusting and smelly, I can normally handle the odour. I close the bin and walk away to catch my breath, attempting to shake the wave of nausea that just came over me. I lean against the countertop and let my head drop, swaying side to side, I slowly feel the nausea decreasing but I know somethings up, it wasn't just the garbage.

Stella's POV

We play with Mase and Ivy for a while until we put them down for a nap and Kelly decides to head out to the shop. This is the moment I realise I have a chance to test my theory on the weird smelling eggs. I walk into the bathroom and open the bottom draw. I pull out the opened box of pregnancy tests and take one of them out. I pee on it before leaving it on the counter and check the time to see when I need to come back and look at it.

Delilah's POV

I walk around the house and all of a sudden, a theory of the cause of this morning's events pop into my mind. I walk into the master bathroom and pull out the box of pregnancy tests I keep in the cabinet. I pull one out of the box and take it before leaving it on the bathroom countertop.

Stella's POV

I walk into the bathroom and pick up the test which is face down on the countertop. I turn it over and ... I'm pregnant

Delilah's POV

I turn over the test and clear as day two lines. I'm pregnant. I pull my phone out my pocket and facetime call Stella.

Stella's POV

I was just about to call Lilah when my phone rings. I pick it up off the counter and Lilah's calling me. I pick up, surprised she's calling me. I see her face and smile. "Hey." She says. "Hey, I was just about to call you." I say. "Yeah?" she questions. "Yeah but why did you call?" I ask. "Because I have something to tell you." She says. "Me too, but you go first." I say super confused and weirded out we are both calling for so far identical reasons. "Okay, uhmm well I haven't told Jay yet but uhm I'm pregnant." She says holding up a pregnancy test to the camera. "NO WAY." I almost scream in disbelief. "What?" Lilah says confused. I hold up my test to the camera and say, "Me too." On the verge of tears. We both just look at each other tears in our eyes. "I'm coming over to yours, I need to hug you." She says. "I need to hug you too." I say. She stays on the call as she picks up Immie off the floor before she walks the few houses down the street to mine where I'm waiting at the front door for her. I basically run towards her and give her and Immie a massive hug. We stay there, in each other's arms for a few minutes, a few tears streaming down each of our faces. After we release, we both walk inside wiping away the tears still streaming down both of our faces before walking inside. We sit for a few minutes before Kelly walks in with bags of groceries. He sees Lilah and gives her a hug, still adapting to the fact Lilah and I basically walk to each other's houses with the kids all the time. She helps him put the groceries away whilst I place the pregnancy tests on the change table, so in a few moments when I ask Kelly to change Ivy, he'll see them there. I walk back out into the living room and say, "Hey babe could you go change Ivy." "Yes, playroom?" He says asking about her whereabouts and I nod. He kisses my forehead as he walks past and I turn and smile at Lilah, the two of us knowing what's about to happen next. We quietly wait outside Ivy's bedroom and watch.

Kelly's POV

I walk into the playroom and pick up Ivy. I tickle her a few times which makes her giggle before I walk towards her bedroom. I walk over to her change table and am stopped in my tracks. I see a two positive pregnancy tests laying there and as I turn my head; I see both Lilah and Stella standing in the doorway. "You're both pregnant?" I say excited and emotional, walking towards Stella. I give her a big hug and kiss her forehead and whisper, "I love you." Into her ear, which she replies, "I love you so much too." To. We then release from each other's embraces, and I also give Lilah a big hug and ruffle her hair which she hates me doing that's why I do it.

4 hours later

Jay's POV

I walk inside after a long day at work and am greeted by Lilah who's sitting on the couch in the living room with Immie in her arms. I lean over and kiss her before heading to the bedroom to get changed out of these clothes. As I walk into our bedroom, I see a small box on the bed. I open it slowly and when I see what's inside I wanna cry. I turn around and see Lilah standing in the doorway. "Are you?" I say and she nods. I almost run towards her and kiss her. "I love you so much baby." I whisper softly in her ear almost choking up, a small tear streaming down my face." I love you so much too." Lilah replies just as emotional. We look up and lock eyes with each other and I stroke her cheek softly, I never thought I could ever love someone this much but this moment proved me so wrong.