The Wedding Part 2

Delilah's POV

Stella and I talk for a few more minutes when she tells me I should send Brin to deliver the note she wrote to Jay. As I'm about to grab mine out of my bag Brin walks in and gives me a letter from Jay. "Hey, Briny can you go give this to Jay." I say giving her a kiss on the head. "Yes momma." She says before taking the letter and heading towards Jay's room. I open the letter and read it in my head. "Dear my gorgeous Lilah, I can't believe today's the day I get to marry you. I knew from the moment I saw you I wanted to be with you but the more I got to know you the more I fell in love with you. I didn't realise how fast I fell for your caring, bubbly, and positive personality. You put a smile on my face in even the darkest times and I always know you are there for me. I can't wait to see you in the stunning dress you picked out and start this new chapter of my life with you. I can't believe that I've only known you for this short period of time because it feels like I've known you forever, I love you, Jay." I finish reading almost in tears. I can't wait till I can kiss him again. I head to the bathroom where Stella is going to help me get into my dress.

Jay's POV

Brinley walks back into the room carrying a letter. I look at the writing on the front and immediately realise Lilah's stunning handwriting. "That's one thing I need to learn from her." I say laughing. I open it and begin reading it in my head. "Dear my handsome man, when I look back six months ago, I remember telling myself and anyone who asked that I would I never want to fall in love ever again let alone get married, ever again but when I met you that all changed. I've known since the moment I met you that you are the one I always want around and I'm so excited that you are the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. Your supportive, caring, and loving personality has lit up my world and I'm forever thankful for you. You've put the smile back into my life and been my flashlight through all the hard times. You mean the world to me and are so special to me. I can't wait to say I do to you later today; I love you so much, Liles." I'm almost in tears from what she wrote. I just wanted to kiss her in that moment. Kelly calls me and we head out to get the groomsman photos taken. Then after that all we have to do is wait for the moment we get called so the ceremony can begin.

Delilah's POV

I turn around wearing my dress. I remember who much I love how it looks on me. I can't wait for Jay to see me in it. I walk out and all the girl's clap. "You look stunning, are you ready to get married." Hailey says. "I am." I say with a smile. "You look so pretty Momma." Brin says. "Thank you baby, I love you so much my gorgeous girl." I say giving her a hug. The rest of them all give me a big hug before we head out to get photos. Sylvie confirms the boys are back in their room before we head out to get photos. We get one altogether as a group, one with just me and Brin, one of just me and Stella and a silly one altogether. I walk back the room knowing there's only twenty minutes till I walk down the aisle and marry the most incredible man in the world. "You got this." Stella whispers into my ear.

Jay's POV

Kelly walks back in the room with the news that it's time. I'm anxious but excited because I know that I will be married to the girl of my dreams very soon. I walk down and wait at the end of the aisle for Lilah to walk down. The music starts playing and Brin walks down first with her basket of flowers meeting me at the end of the aisle with a big smile on her face. Then one by one the Bridesmaids and Groomsman walk down the aisle. Sylvie and Matt walk down the aisle first, they are followed by Chloe and Joe, then Violet and Ethan, after them is Will and Natalie, subsequently followed by Kim and Adam, next is Hailey and Kevin and finally Stella and Kelly. When they reach the end of the aisle the music suddenly changes, and everyone stands. I see my gorgeous girl walk down the aisle in her dress. Her dress looks stunning on her, and she looks even more beautiful than I thought possible. I start tearing up from joy. "She looks absolutely stunning," I think to myself. She finally reaches the end and stands facing me. The officiator starts speaking. "Friends and Family, you are gathered here today to celebrate this special day for Jay Halstead and Delilah Averton by joining them in marriage. So do you Jay Halstead, take Delilah Averton to be your lawfully wedded wife and to share your life openly with her, always being there with her in sickness and in health, joy and sorrow, hardship and ease and to cherish and love her for forever more?" "I do." I say and she slips the ring onto my finger. The whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off her. "And do you Delilah Averton, take Jay Halstead to be your lawfully wedded husband and to share your life openly with him, always being there with him in sickness and in health, joy and sorrow, hardship and ease and to cherish and love him for forever more?" The officiator says. "I do." Lilah says almost in tears as I slip her ring onto her finger. "Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your Bride." The officiator says. I grab Lilah's waist and pull her into a passionate kiss. I had been waiting to kiss her all day. The crowd erupts in cheers. Lilah and I look up at each other with gigantic smiles on our faces. I grab her hand and we walk down the aisle together towards the reception. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. "I love you too." She says.