This Time Is Different

1 month later

Natalie's POV

Tonight's Will and I's bachelor and bachelorette party at a fancy club in the city. I put on a short black dress with a plunging neckline. Will walks in before leaning against the door frame and looking at me in awe. "You, you look stunning." Will says and I smile before walking over to him and kissing him passionately before saying, "You don't look half bad yourself." Seductively looking him up and down.

Delilah's POV

I start putting on my dress as we are already running late, and I still need to drop Brin and Immie around at Alisha's when Jay walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me kissing my neck a few times. "Babe, we're already going to be late and as much as I love you, we don't have time to distract each other." I say and he kisses me passionately. "I love that dress, is it new." Jay asks staring down at my new emerald, green dress with spaghetti straps and a leg slit, and I nod. "You like." I say and he kisses my neck before whispering, "What do you think?" Seductively. We finish getting dressed before scrabbling everything else together, I was thankful for the fact that I decided to pack the girls things the night before.

30 minutes later

Will's POV

I walk into the part of the club we hired out and all our closest friends are standing around with confetti in hand. As soon as we open the door and walk in, they throw the confetti up in the air and Maggie passes Nat her sash and Jay gives me mine. We all spread around the club and start dancing and drinking.

Hailey's POV

I was worried tonight when I decided to bring Marcus but now, I'm glad I brought him with me. He grabs my hand, and we walk over to Jay and Lilah who are talking with some others from 51. "Hey." Lilah says smiling. I hug her and she shakes Marcus's hand. "And you must be Marcus." Lilah says and Marcus nods. "And you must be Delilah." Marcus says. "Jay." Jay says shaking Marcus's hand. We talk for a while before Lilah, and I go off to grab drinks. "He's a sweetheart, you hit the jackpot Hails." Lilah says. "I have haven't I and I'm happier than I've been in a while." I say with a smile. "I'm happy for you girl." Lilah says giving me a hug before we order drinks.

Stella's POV

I walk over to Lilah who's talking with Hailey, Jay and another guy who appears to have come with Hailey. I hug Lilah from behind and she turns around to see me. "I was wondering who that was." Lilah says before turning around and hugging me. "I still can't believe you managed to get Alisha to watch all of the kids tonight." I say and Lilah smiles. "I have my ways, plus she basically volunteered." Lilah says and I laugh.

Natalie's POV

Within the next hour everyone was on the dancefloor. First surrounding me and Will as we danced before all joining in. After we danced, I walk over to Lilah who's sitting at a table with Gabby, Sylvie and Stella. "There's the bride to be." Lilah says getting out of her seat to hug me. "I'm getting serious déjà vu." I say and she nods. "I did too but remember this time is different." Lilah says in a reassuring voice. We sit down a begin to talk about the men in our lives. "Who's the guy Hailey's with?" I ask. "Jay and I met him earlier and his names Marcus, he's actually super sweet and a gentleman and I can tell Hailey really likes him." Lilah says and I nod. "I could see that." Sylvie says. "I bet there sneaking off right now to go do it." Stella says and I laugh.

Hailey's POV

We walk down the corridor of the club into this empty room. Marcus closes the door whilst simultaneously kissing me. He shoves me against the wall and begins to kiss me passionately before we begin yanking at each other's clothes. Him unzipping my dress kissing my neck and my back as the zip lowers.

Jay's POV

I walk up with Will and Kelly over to the girl's table. I sneak up behind Lilah wrapping my arms around her waist before kissing her neck. She turns around and kisses me on the lips. We all pull up chairs and begin to talk for a while. "How is going with all the new babies around?'" Nat asks. "Tiring but rewarding." Gabby says and we all nod. We talk for a while longer before we drag all the girls out onto the dance floor. I grab Lilah's hand as we walk towards the floor our eyes locked onto each other. I place my arms around Lilah as she rests her head on my shoulder as we begin to dance, ever so often us leaning into kiss each other relishing this time together without the kids.

Natalie's POV

I stare up at Will before pulling him into a kiss. We begin dancing his hands slowly moving down my body before his hands are on my ass. I can tell what he's thinking. Like me he just wants to get out of here and back home where we can have some privacy. As the next hour and a half goes on the numbers slowly start dropping more and more people heading out until there is basically no one left but Lilah and Jay, Stella and Kelly, Maggie and Ben, Gabby and Matt and April and Ethan. We all agree on wrapping things up finishing our drinks together before heading out all getting cabs home. As soon as we walk into the house, I feel Will's arms wrap around me him pulling me into a tight kiss. I begin grabbing at his belt before undoing the buttons on his shirt as we continue to kiss. We walk into our bedroom where he unzips my dress and as soon as we are both stripped naked, he pushes me onto the bed before climbing on top of me and kissing me. 

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm not sure how long the time jump is going to be but I'm trying to work that out at the moment, :) x