Surprise Party

Delilah's POV

After about half an hour I start getting ready to head out for an afternoon tea with Stella and Sylvie for our birthdays as a girl thing. I start putting my clothes back on when Jay kisses me on the neck. "Babes you're going to make me late." I say with a small laugh. "Okay." He says sitting on the bed watching me. I get changed into a little summer dress. I sit on Jay's lap, and he puts his arms around me and kisses my neck a few more times. I kiss him on the lips and grab my bag. "I'll see you later, I love you." I say walking out and he replies with, "I love you too." I meet Stella and Sylvie at a nice place about fifteen minutes away. When I arrive, they are already both there waiting for me. I see them looking at me. "What?" I say. "Why so late?" Stella asks. "Seriously, five minutes late, that's not bad." I say. "Yeah, but your never late, you hate being late." Sylvie says as though I'm being interrogated. "Fine, I might have had a bit of a distraction but I'm here now and that's what matters." I say. "I knew it." Stella says and we all laugh. We walk in and sit down. "Ow." Stella says as she sits. "Everything alright." I ask. "Yeah, this kid is just going to be a kickboxer." She says laughing. We order our food and Sylvie orders a tea, Stella gets a decaf and I get an iced coffee. Stella looks at me when I order what I did. "Since when do you have iced coffees." she says when the waiter walks away. "Since forever, but only when I need energy and don't want anything warm." I say with a small laugh. "You really that drained." She asks. "Well not really, I just felt like it I guess." I say sort of lying, I was half telling the truth, I did feel like it but I was also tired from running round after Brin and from the sex. We eat and Sylvie suggests we head to Molly's for the night. I agree saying, "Why not I don't have a place to be." Stella agrees and we head to Molly's. We walk through the door and see everyone standing there yelling "Happy Birthday." I see a big sign at the back of the room that says, "Happy Birthday Stella and Lilah." "Aww guys this is too much." I say. I look over at Stella and she's crying I think of joy. I hug her, "Don't cry." I say. "It's my hormones I can't control them." She say half laughing half crying. "You know I haven't had a surprise birthday party in twenty years." I tell everyone. They look at me surprised, "Really." Hermann asks. "Yeah, the last one I had was Stella and I's joint 13th birthday, we always celebrated together." I say with a tear in my eye and stella is now tearing up even more. I remember those years and how I would always call it our birthday party instead of just mine since her parents wouldn't let her have one or pay for one. How that was the last day I saw my mum full heartedly smile instead of the fake one she put on her face during the tough times. We spend most the night talking to others. I talk to Natalie for a while about her engagement to Will. "About time." I say to her, and she laughs. "Well, I just hope it works out this time." Nat says with a small sigh. "I've seen the way he looks at you and I'll tell Jay not to let him out of his sight for any reason." I say. "I was wondering if you would be one of my bridesmaids." Nat says. "Really." I say. "Yes, I would love to have you." Nat says. "It's a yes from me." I say giving her a hug. "How are you and Jay going, thinking about having a baby anytime soon." Nat asks. "We haven't really talked about it besides from our honeymoon where we both agreed we wanted one together but would leave it for a while to enjoy being married, even though we have Brin." I say. "Well at least you know you're on the same page, has Brin started asking you for a sibling because I know Owen has." Nat says. "Actually, she hasn't which kind of surprised me because she used to a lot when she was younger, I don't know if she just accepted it wasn't going to happen." I say. "That's true." Nat says. "Well, whenever you decide to have one all I know is that's going to be one cute kid." Nat says. "You know what Stella said to me the other day, she said if the baby ended up having Jay's blue eyes it will look like Kelly if it gets my other features." I say making Nat laugh. "I can see that actually." Nat says. "If will and I had a kid I would hope they will have his hair." Nat says making us both laugh. We talk for a few more minutes before the boys come up behind us. Will putting his arms over Nat's shoulders and Jay putting his arms around my waist kissing me on the head. I turn around and kiss him. He walks off with Will and heads towards the bar.

Jay's POV

I look back over at the girls wondering how Will and I got so lucky. "We're two lucky men." Will says almost reading my mind. "That's what I was thinking just then." I say and he laughs, "We are though." I say looking back over at them. We grab drinks for the four of them and head towards the girls. We sit down facing them. "Thanks Babe." Lilah says as I pass her, her drink.

Delilah's POV

I look around the room wanting to know where Stella is but I can't see either her or Kelly. Sylvie walks up to me and says "Have you seen either Stella or Kelly." "No, I was just coming to ask you." I say. "Oh okay, they should be fine." Sylvie says

Stella's POV

A few minutes ago, I almost ran to the bathroom wanting to throw up. I haven't felt this bad since I was in my first trimester. Kelly sees me and follows. I walk in and throw up multiple times every time feeling worse.

Kelly's POV

I see Stella go pale and her walk fast towards the bathroom. I wait outside and hear her throw up a few times before I walk over to find Lilah. I see her sitting at a table with Jay, Will and Natalie. "Hey Lilah, Stella didn't look too good and sounds like she's throwing up can you come check on her." I say and Lilah looks at me slightly worried. She signals Sylvie and walks to the bathroom.

Stella's POV

A few moments later I hear the bathroom door open. "Stella are you alright." I hear Lilah say. "Not really." I say immediately vomiting after. I unlock the door and see Sylvie and Lilah. Sylvie holds back my hair and Lilah wipes my face and puts a towel across my forehead. Lilah puts her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up Stella." She says and I throw up again. "How many times have you thrown up." Sylvie asks and I put up 7 fingers. I see her look at Lilah slightly worried.

AN: Ooh a cliffhanger, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was an emotional rollercoaster of a chapter :)