Christmas Morning

6:30 am on Christmas Day

Averton's POV

I wake up and to see Jay staring at me. I lean into him and kiss him. He puts his hand on my face and kisses me again. "Merry Christmas Babe." He says whilst pulling me closer. "Merry Christmas. "I reply resting my head on his chest. He strokes my hair and plants kisses on my neck. We lay there for fifteen minutes before Brin walks into our room and begins jumping on our bed, telling us to wake up and it's christmas.

Kidd's POV

I wake up with Kelly's arm rapped around my waist. I turn around and kiss his lips. He grabs my waist tighter and kisses my neck. "I turn over and look at the time. It's 7 am. Kelly looks at it too. "Do you want to grab Mason then and we can start opening presents." Kelly asks. I nod and kiss him one more time before pulling the covers off me and standing up.

Averton's POV

Brin sits down on the floor and Jay, and I join her sitting beside each other. Brin one by one begins to open her presents and when it's either mine or Jay's turn to open our present she faces us and watches us open it. By the end there is a mountain of wrapping paper on the living room floor and Brin is asking Jay to open something for her every minute whilst I'm making the Christmas breakfast.

Kidd's POV

Kelly and I walk next door to Mason's nursery and grab him out of his crib with his little Santa pyjamas on. "Merry Christmas Buddy." Kelly says. I walk to the living room with Mason in my arms. I sit on the couch and Kelly passes me a present. We take it in turns opening a present, me and Kelly opening Mason's gifts. After all the presents are opened, I start to cook breakfast for  Kelly and I.

Averton's POV

I'm cooking breakfast whilst Brin is happily playing with her presents on the floor with Jay. I can't help but smile at the two of them. He's already such a good father figure to Brin so I know he's going to be an amazing dad one day. I'm completely starring into space when Jay comes up behind me and grabs me by the waist and kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss his cheek. "Breakfast's ready Brin." I tell her and she comes and grabs her plate before sitting down on the kitchen stools. Jay and I sit next to her and eat the bacon and eggs. After we finish eating Brin runs back to the pile of toys she has and picks up the baby doll once again that she's spent most of the morning playing with. I laugh and Jay looks at me. "I'm looking forward to fulfilling that demand." I say and Jay looks at me before kissing me. "Me too." He says putting his arms around my waist and picking me up, carrying me onto the couch me wrapping my legs around his torso.

Kidd's POV

I sit on the couch snuggling into Kelly whilst holding Mason. "This year has gone by so fast, it's so crazy how much has changed and all the amazing things that have happened." I say looking at Kelly then back at Mason. "A lot of changes, but they're some of the best changes that have happened in my life." Kelly says looking at Mason. "I want another one." I say and Kelly looks at me. "Already?" Kelly asks surprised. "Yeah, but technically we won't have another one for another nine months." I say. "I would be so cute to have them so close in age." Kelly says and I smile. "You read my mind." I say and Kelly laughs, "Also it would be cool to have another baby close in age to Sylvie's and from what I got from Lilah last night her Baby." I say. "You think Lilah's pregnant?" Kelly asks. "I wouldn't say she is now like she could be, but I know her, and I can tell she and Jay are trying." I say and Kelly nods, "That makes more sense." He says and I laugh. "They could be best friends, but no one can ever beat the age gap between me and Lilah, that's the rule." I say and Kelly laughs, "When did you come up with that." Kelly asks. "When we got married the first time around." I say. "I have another reason why we should have another." Kelly says. "Okay shoot." I say. "Because we make hot kids." Kelly says. "Well, how could our kids not be hot, like look at us." I say making us both laugh, and Kelly kisses my forehead.

Averton's POV

Jay and I spend the rest of the morning into the afternoon playing with Brin and her toys before we need to start getting ready for the family Christmas dinner Will and Natalie are making for Natalie's Parents, Jay, Brin, Stella, Kelly, Jennifer, Mason and I. I get Brin dressed before heading to my room and getting ready myself. I walk in and Jays already started to get ready. "You know what Will just texted me saying?" Jay says looking at me. "What." I say. "That it's funny how this dinner has gone from 3 people to 11 in one year, then he said Lilah has some entourage." Jay says making me laugh. I kiss him before saying "It's nice not to have to cook for once." And he laughs and pulls me into a big hug. "It's been an amazing year Liles, and you've made this year so special. I can't imagine this year without you, I love you." Jay says almost making me tear up. "It has hasn't it, I love you so much Jay." I say before kissing him. We finish getting changed before we head out for Natalie and Will's place.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)