Come Clean

Stella's POV

I fall asleep in Kelly's arms and wake up after hearing Kelly saying, "Stella it's just a night mare, your safe, your okay." whilst stroking my hair. I console myself before taking a deep breath. "He raped me there." Is all I could manage to get out before I breakdown once again. I feel Kelly grab me and hold me tight, comforting me by stroking my hair. "It's okay, he will never hurt you again, ever, I promise." Kelly says. "I just don't know what he'll do to me, to you and to Mason, and I don't want to put any of you in danger." I say shaking. "Don't think like that, you'll be okay, we'll be okay." Kelly says. "Tell Lilah I'm sorry, I know it was hard for her too, not just Grant, Renee too." I say and Kelly's eyes widen. "Renee? The Renee who told me she was pregnant with my child?" Kelly asks and I nod. "Geez, I didn't see her and I'm glad." Kelly says. "Lilah and I were dodging the two of them after we got outside, I didn't want to say anything since they would recognise me, Lilah risked it for me, and I didn't do anything." I say. "Hey, Lilah did that because she loves you and cares about you, and I know no matter what the scenario she would have done the same. You didn't need to do anything." Kelly says and I nod. He snuggles down with me and puts on the Blackhawks game when his phone pings. "Who is it?" I ask. "Lilah, apparently Grant is in custody for possession and Renee for an outstanding sexual assault charge, Jay just locked them up." Kelly says. I look at him, "Really?" I say. "Yeah, and Lilah also said they also put up a fuss about leaving each other at the hospital and says they finally found someone who deserves them." Kelly says making us both laugh. "And she's fine?" I ask. "Yeah, at least that's what she says. She says she's holding down the fort running point with Casey, like usual taking charge." Kelly says and I nod, "That sounds like my Lilah." I say with a faint smile.

3 hours later

Delilah's POV

I walk towards the locker room to grab my phone charger and once again see a make out session in progress in the laundry room, but this time it's Sylvie and Matt. I smile before moving on, pretending to ignore what I just witnessed. "Guess she took tips from Stella." I mutter under my breath with a faint laugh. 

Gabby's POV

I follow Lilah towards the locker room because I want to talk to her but on my way is see something that stops me in my tracks. Brett and Casey in the laundry room, making out. It that moment memories with Matt rush back to me. I feel a tear stream down my face before running in the opposite direction towards the bathroom. I feel one hundred different emotions and thoughts running through my head. One part of me feels so stupid for feeling like this and thinks I should be happy for the two of them and the other part misses Matt and wants nothing more to be with him. I sit on the floor of the bathroom and Lilah walks in. "Hey are you okay?" Lilah asks sitting down next to me. I just shake my head knowing I can't tell her anything because she's friends with Brett. She sits there with me for over 5 minutes. "How are you so patient?" I ask. "I grew up with Stella, with Stella you have to be patient if you want the truth." Lilah says with a small smile. "You haven't changed." I say with a faint smile but a few tears still streaming down my face. "Neither have you but that's how I know you won't talk about things easily, making it even more important for me to know what's going on." Lilah replies wiping a tear away from my face. "I can't tell you because then she'll find out." I say. "Stella?" Lilah asks. "No Brett." I say. "Look at me, you know me so you know I work. I don't share anything that was in a private conversation like this unless it's necessary so no one hurts themselves or someone else. The only thing I'll ever do is convince you to tell them instead." Lilah says. "But it is bad, bad." I say. "Oh, got it, you saw that spectacle in the laundry room and now your jealous of her and Casey." Lilah says and I look at her shocked on how she got there so easily. "What, how, how did you know." I ask. "I'm a star detective when it comes to love and it's all over your face when you look at Matt, it's undeniable really." Lilah says. "Or you just know me too well." I say. "That too." Lilah says. "I can't do anything about it though, I've just got to deal with it and pretend it doesn't affect me." I say. "I would just suggest staying away from the laundry room then and trying to move on, find the person who you deserve, but in all seriousness Brett and Casey they, well have a lot on the line and i'm saying this as both your friends, getting between that could lead to big consequences including ruining the friendship you and Brett have. I don't know what to tell you when it comes to shutting away feelings because I've never known how to. Feelings are interesting just because you don't want them there doesn't mean they are just going to magically disappear." Lilah says. I smile at her and pick myself up off the floor. "Thanks for that." I say giving her a big hug. "Anytime, that's what friends are for." Lilah replies. We walk out of the bathroom together talking about the most random of things. "And also, that bathroom is now Vegas rules." Lilah says whilst putting a finger to her lips that makes me laugh.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)