The Wedding Part 3

Stella's POV

I look at Kelly as we walk towards the reception. "They're going to be good together. "I say. "I'm counting on it." Kelly replies. "I just hope it doesn't end like it did with Caleb, I could see the thought in her eyes when Jay got injured and in the lead up to the wedding and today, I could see her getting Déjà vu." I say. Kelly nods. "I just don't think she could get through something like that again, it came close to breaking her last time, if it wasn't for Brin, she said she would of killed herself because she said she has nothing to live for, like when Brin got diagnosed, she wanted so badly for her to get through it because she knew if Brin was going to die, she was going to die right after her." I say almost in tears. "Aye, don't think like that, you and Lilah have been put through the ringer by the universe but thinking like that is not going to do anything for either of you." Kelly says putting his arm around me. "I don't know if I'm going to suffer the price though, that's what I'm worried about." I say. "What do you mean." Kelly asks. "Anytime were both happy for once something happens and I don't know if it's my turn for my happiness to be stripped away." I say. "Baby you need to stop thinking like this okay, let's just enjoy today okay." Kelly says. I nod and we walk into the reception. Kelly and I are on a table with Jay and Lilah as well as Brin, Sylvie, Matt, Natalie and Will. I sit down and we start speeches. Kelly stands up to go first.

Kelly's POV

I tap my glass and the room goes silent. "I would like to say a few words about these two, I remember the day these two first met, a crime scene of all places may I point out. I remember getting out of that police car that day where and I sat in the back the whole time and just watched Jay stare at her and ask her questions. The first thing that came to my mind was oh god do I do that, because now I know how Lilah felt when Stella, her and I went to Miami." The group begins to laugh. I carry on "But second was somethings going to happen here. I could sense something from the very start. I also vividly remember telling her that he's into you and her saying and I quote "what no, you're crazy, he was just being nice." Just being nice huh." I say looking dead at Lilah making everyone laugh. "But in all honesty congratulations guys and enjoy this new chapter of your lives." I say before sitting down. Lilah gives me a hug. "That was sweet." She says.

Delilah's POV

I look at Jay. "He's not so crazy now is he." Jay says making me laugh. "I realise that now." I say chuckling. Stella stands up.

Stella's POV

I tap my glass and the room once again goes silent. "I would like to first of all say congratulations to you both and I know you guys will be amazing together and second of all say from the moment I saw how you were with each other that night at molly's I knew it would be bigger than a small fling. I've known Lilah for a long, long time, and she is not the one to open up at all, to anyone, unless it's deemed necessary or that she trusts them. So, when she opened up to jay the way she did I thought damn she's in love." Everyone erupts into laughter. "And Jay don't say I didn't warn you when I say you married a wild one." I say ending my speech. I sit down back next to Lilah, and she gives me a big hug. "You know me too well." She says.

Jay's POV

I look at Lilah. "Were you seriously in love with me that night." He asks. "Yes, but not as in love with you as I am now." She says. I kiss her.

Hailey's POV

I stand up to speak and tap my glass and the room silences again. "Well, were shall I start with these two. These two have already shown me how dedicated they are to each other whether it was staying at a hospital all night comforting the other whilst getting little sleep on a waiting room chair or simply sitting there and telling the other it's going to be alright. I've also seen the gigantic smiles they put on the others face by simply being in the same room. I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met these two. So enjoy the married life guys" I say everyone claps and I sit back down. Jay gives me a smile and Lilah mouths "Your so sweet."

Jay's POV

We eat some small plates of food with some background music and then we cut our wedding cake. Lilah and I each give each other a piece of cake before kissing. We then start on the dance floor. Lilah and I have our first dance. They turn on the music and the keys for A Thousand Years play. We start dancing. Lilah rests her head on my shoulder our eyes locked on each other the whole time. After the song everyone else joins us on the dancefloor. Stella and Kelly are dancing, Brin and Hailey are dancing everyone is having a great time. When the night draws to a close Lilah, and I get changed into the outfits we are wearing on the plane. We then get in our wedding limousine and head to the airport for our honeymoon. I haven't told Lilah where we are going, I just told her what to pack for the trip. When we arrive at the airport, I grab out the envelope with our tickets in and pass it to her. She opens it and her face lights up. "We're going to Hawaii?" She asks excitedly. "Yes." I say before kissing her. She looks back down at the tickets "First Class, babe you didn't have to." She says. "Anything for my gorgeous Wife." I say and she kisses me.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is the last chapter for the wedding and the next part will be a split between the honeymoon and the firehouse :)