We Will Always Be Here

3 Weeks Later

Stella's POV

I wake up with immense cramping, I sit up and I feel huge amounts of pressure and nausea. I get out of my bed and as I do my water breaks and the cramping sends a shooting pain across my body. I fall to the floor and begin screaming out in pain.

Kelly's POV

I hear screaming and turn over and look at Stella to see if it was just in my dream or what but as I do I realise she's not there. I hear the screams once again and see Stella on the floor, a giant puddle in front of her, her body pressed up against the bed. I jump out of the bed and run around in front of her. I grab her hands. "Hey, hey, look at me, deep breaths." I say leaving her to squeeze one of my hands the other picking up my phone and calling Lilah.

Delilah's POV

I'm nursing Immie when I feel my phone vibrate next to me. I see Kelly's name flash on the screen and pick it up resting the phone on my shoulder pressing it up against my ear. "Hey Liles, can you get here, Stella's in labour." Kelly says and I can hear groans in pain and screams in the background followed by Kelly's whispers of reassurance to Stella. "Yeah of course, I'll be there in 5." I say before Kelly hangs up. I quickly fill Jay in whilst gathering my things for the night, before kissing him and Immie before hopping in my car and heading to Stella's.

Stella's POV

As the pain continues to hit me, I feel more and more dizzy. I keep hearing Kelly's voice getting more and more worried by the second. I hear the door open, and Lilah runs in.

Delilah's POV

I walk into Stella and Kelly's room, and it is very different from last time, Stella's on the floor but not saying or doing much. "Hey Stella look at me." I say and she slowly rotates her head to face me. "Lilah." she says sounding groggy. "Let's get her to med." I say and Kelly helps me lift her up. "I'll grab Mase." I say just as Kelly's about to say something from his face the same thing. I grab Mason as Kelly carries Stella down to the car. Kelly and Stella sit in the back of the car with Mase whilst I drive.

10 minutes later at Med

Delilah's POV

I called ahead to Natalie and she's waiting at the doors for Stella. She helps Stella onto the gurney and Kelly walks in with her as I go to park the car with Mase.

Kelly's POV

I stand over Stella as Manning pushes her bed up to her room. I stroke her hair. "It's going to be okay baby." I say before kissing her head. I follow the doctors up to her room and Natalie does an examination on her straight away, performing an ultrasound. "Baby looks good, your only 3 cm Stella so we can't get you that epidural just yet, but we'll have it ordered." Nat says and Stella nods. "Is she okay, the dizziness and nausea. Is that normal?" I ask scared holding onto her hand tight. "The nausea and dizziness are completely normal, but we've just got to monitor her bleeding and keep her hydrated." Nat says resting her hand on my shoulder. Lilah, Sylvie, Mason and Brooklyn walk in as soon as Nat leaves them both coming to Stella's bedside to see her. Stella is in more obvious pain now which I don't want her to be in but I'm glad she's speaking and not silent like she was before. I hold onto her hand and kiss her cheek.

4 hours later

Delilah's POV

Stella's still in labour and it's getting intense. She fainted once scaring us all greatly. Natalie keeps checking up on her and she checked Stella's cervix to confirm she's finally at 10 cm. Stella begins pushing and after 30 minutes the little girl is here.

Stella's POV

Natalie puts the little girl on my chest, and I begin to cry looking at her, her big blue eyes just like her brother and daddy. I finally felt a break from the pressure dizziness and nausea, and it was a big relief. I go to say something to Kelly as I feel myself go dizzy before all I can see is black.

Kelly's POV

Stella falls back into the bed and the monitor starts to beep. Natalie runs back in and says, "Pressure's dropping she must be haemorrhaging." before pulling Stella's sheets off her to reveal heavy vaginal bleeding. The nurse hangs a bag of blood before Nat orders a few medications. Lilah walks round to me, and I fall into her arms and Sylvie takes the baby. "Hey hey, she'll be okay, she just needs blood and hopefully that medication Natalie's giving her will stop the bleeding." Lilah says in a soft, calm, and comforting voice. I pull out of the hug, and I look up at her. She wipes my tears away and just as she does Stella's pressure begins to come up. "She's going to need some rest, but she's okay Kelly." Natalie says and both Lilah and Sylvie nod. "Do you have her name?" Nat asks and I nod. She grabs the birth certificate and I write her name on it before signing it and handing it back to Nat. "Ivy Leslie Jennifer Severide." I say to the two girls. Lilah looks over at me. "I love it." Lilah says giving me a much-needed hug. "Thanks for being here guys, I don't know how I would do if you weren't, and sorry for waking you up, I hope we didn't ruin the only sleep you've had." I say and they smile. "Were always here and whether I was asleep which I wasn't I would be here regardless, because I know you would do the same." Lilah says.

3 hours later

Delilah's POV

Sylvie went to the café to get us some food, so the room was just Brooke, Mason, Kelly, Ivy, Stella and I. "It's insane when you look at us now Lie, like in 2009 we were two playboy/girl people who couldn't hold down a relationship and now we both have two kids and are married to the loves of our lives." Kelly says and I nod. "We've come a long way Kell and changed for the better." I say patting him on the back before Stella opens her eyes. "Did you hear all that?" Kelly asks as Stella looks at him. "All of it." Stella says before laughing. I pass her Ivy and her eyes light up. "How long have I been out for?" Stella asks, "3 hours give or take." Kelly says grabbing my hand. Mase wakes up from the couch and says, "Mama." I pick him up before passing him to Kelly. "Do you want to meet sissy." Kelly says and Mason claps. Kelly sits him on his lap and Stella passes Kelly Ivy.

Stella's POV

I watch as Mase reaches out his arms to grab his sister. Kelly places Ivy in his arms keeping a tight grasp on her. "This is your sissy and you've got to look out for her and be kind to her." Kelly whispers as Mason starts staring at her in awe. I wipe a tear that's falling down my face away. Kelly passes me Ivy back before picking Mason up and leaning over to kiss me. "You're amazing and I love you so much." He whispers before kissing my cheek. "I love you so much too." I say smiling over at him. In the next hour all those dear to me filter through my room to meet Ivy and see how I'm doing. 

AN: Wow 100 Chapters, I can't believe were already here. I'm so grateful for every single one of you guys who reads this, you are all amazing and I love how much support I get from you all. I'm glad you enjoy this story and I'm thinking of doing a time jump in the near future so tell me anything you want to see in here before the time jump :) x