Everything's Ok

Delilah's POV

I wake the next day around 11. Jay still has his arm around me and is stroking my hair. "How did you sleep for so long." He asks. "I've spent too much time in a hospital so I can sleep anywhere now." I reply, "What about you." "Probably got one or two hours but it's ok because I got to admire you for the rest of the time, you're a peaceful sleeper." He says before kissing me. Just as I'm about to say something my phone rings I pick up my phone and see 10 missed calls from Stella. I pick up. "Are you ok?" she asks. "Yeah, I'm fine sorry I didn't see your calls I was asleep, and my phone was on silent, I only just turned it back on. "How did you sleep, I'm assuming you slept at the hospital." Stella says.  "Fine actually I've gotten used to sleeping anywhere." I reply, "Ok are you all good then and Brin." She asks. "Yeah, I'm all good and she's at a friend's house until 3 anyway." I say. "Ok then, have fun." She says with a small laugh. "Who was that." Jay asks. "Just Stella having a full panic attack because I missed ten of her calls and wasn't at my house. "I say with a small laugh. He wraps his arm around me again as Voight and the rest of intelligence walk in. He keeps his arm around me which surprises me slightly but in a good way. They come to sit down next to us when the doctor comes out informing Voight that Hailey's asking for him. He walks towards her room. "How long has this been going on?" Burgess asks Jay. He looks at me. "A few days." He responds. "I see you've finally gave up on breaking the in-house dating rule." Ruzek says. "Yeah, I guess I have." Jay says smiling at me.

Jay's POV

The guys asking those questions made me think about Lilah and I and made me realise how much I love her already, and although it's been less than a week it feels as though I've known her forever and I'm falling for her so quickly, faster than I have for anyone else.

Hailey's POV

I was talking to Voight when the Doc knocked on the door. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything," He says. "I just wanted to inform you that both the mother and daughter are stable and awake. My eyes light up and a great weight feels like it has left my shoulders. The doc walks out. "Hailey this is great news." He says, "All I want to say to you is that Jay has stayed all night here at the hospital and he has been beating himself up about this, I don't know what happened and why you blame him and I'm not asking for you to forgive him but at least let him know you're ok." I nod. I know it's the right thing and it wasn't anyone's fault but mine. Voight walks out to grab Jay

Hanks's POV

I walk out to grab Jay and see the unit acting like five-year-old's. As I near they all pretend they weren't just messing around. "Jay," I say, "Hailey wants to see you."

Jay's POV

Why does she want to see me? I look at Delilah she nods at me and mutters "Go." I walk into her room, and she gives me a small smile. "I'm sorry." We both say in unison. "No, it was my fault." She says. "I shouldn't have gone off at you. I got jealous about the relationship you have with that firefighter and was kind of mad at myself that I couldn't move on too and find someone like you did.I should have handled It better, instead of yelling at you. And should have sat down with you and we could of talked it over." I say. We smile at each other, and I give her a hug. "Are we good." I ask. "We're good." She replies, "Now go spend time with that beautiful girl you've got yourself, she must really love you to stay with you the whole night at a hospital, you're a lucky man Jay." She says. "You really mean that." I ask. "I really do." She says smiling. "What about the people you hit are they ok." There doing good but I'm probably going to get fined at the least or get my license suspended, and don't worry I'll ask Kim to take me to work if that's the case." She says with a smile. "Now go." She says laughing. I walk out of her room much happier than I walked in, I'm so glad the others are ok and that we're ok because I've missed our friendship. I see Lilah. "How did it go." She asks. "Much better than I expected, I'll tell you about it whilst you drive me to the district to get my car." I reply. "Are you sure?" she asks "Yeah, Hailey told me to spend time with you outside of the hospital, so basically get out of here with you." I say. "I already like her." She says laughing. We get into the car and I kiss her. "Thanks for sitting there and putting up with me last night." I say. "I quite enjoyed it and you had to put up with me, your too sweet to be even partially annoying." She says. I kiss her harder this time. "Let's get out of this parking lot and to your bedroom." I say, "We still have time before you have to pick up Brin." "I like the sound of that." She says with a small laugh and smirk across her face.

AN: I hope you liked this chapter personally my favourite to write so far. :)