Best Mentor I could Ever ask for

2 months later

Delilah's POV

I wake up to Jay's alarm for the first time in months, Today is his first day back on shift, as well as Brett's and Kelly's and as a result Stella and Gabby are coming over and we have Brooke to look after on top of Immie, Jayden, Noah,  Ashley, Mason and Ivy, thankfully Brin and Ellie are at school, so we don't have them too. I open my eyes and lift my head to look at Jay and kiss him before saying, "I'm going to miss you today baby." "I'm going to miss you so much, but I'll be home tonight, and it will be like I was never gone." Jay says and I smile before saying, "You know that's not true; I'll always miss you when you go to work." I say before kissing him once again. "Okay, I've got to get ready, you sleep some more, I love you so much, have an amazing day babe." Jay says before kissing me once more. "I love you so much too, be safe out there." I say and he nods before throwing on his clothes and grabbing his keys and phone before heading out the door. After about 20 minutes Brin is standing at my door already dressed for school and I hop out of bed and help her do her hair. She chose space buns this morning, so I did those putting scrunchies around each. I help her pack her bag before picking Immie out of her crib and getting her changed for the day into a cute puffer jacket which I've been obsessing over. I put her in her baby carrier before heading off to Brin's school. It's crazy to say but she's in her last year of elementary school and when this year ends, she'll be in middle school. I walk her to her class kissing her on the forehead before she runs in joining her classmates in the class. I watch her walk in before walking out with Immie in her carrier on the verge of sleep. "You are your mother's daughter Imm." I say with a slight chuckle. I head home and after about 15 minutes Stella arrives with Brooke, Ivy and Mason in tow. Mason runs up to me and I pick him up. "Hi buddy." I say. "Hi Auntie Lywa." Masons says and I kiss him on the forehead. "He's getting too big." I say and Stella nods. "We walk over to the couch and lie Brooke, Ivy and Immie down onto the floor mobile and place Mase on the floor with the fire truck he brought with him. I hear a knock at the door and stand up to answer it. I open it and there's Gabby with the triplets. I give her a hug and help her get the pram into the house. I grab one of them out and she gets the other two. We place the three of them onto a blanket and I give Gabby a hug before she hugs Stella and the kids.

Jay's POV

I walk up the stairs after buzzing myself into intelligence, I see everyone sitting at their desks completely ignoring me and going on with their day. I walk over to my desk going on with their shenanigans and just as I put my bag down, they all stand up and run over to me and give me a big hug. "It's good to have you back bro." Kevin says. "It's good to have you back Jay." Hailey says.

Kelly's POV

I walk into shift for the first time in a few months, they're not around when I walk in so assume they must be hiding in the kitchen. I walk through to the common room, and no one jumps out for Brett and I. We look at each other puzzled before heading through to the locker room. As we walk through the door the house jumps from behind the wall and lockers slightly taking me by surprise. "Welcome Back Guys." They all yell and I hug Cruz who I am standing closest to me. I hug the rest of them before we walk off to briefing where we are met by our fill in chief, who Brett and I haven't met yet. It feels weirded being the only permanent officer in the house now, but I bet it was even weirder when all of us were out. I don't see Violet sitting down and I can tell Brett noticed it too. Just as I think this chief says, "Mikami is going to be here later on, until then Brett Ambo will be out of service. She should be back in under an hour." Chief says.

Violet's POV

I walk into the hospital Evan holding my hand. I think back to 2 months ago when I picked up that test off the bathroom countertop and saw as clear as day two red lines, now hear we are two months later at my 3-month ultrasound. We walk up to the ob department, and I sit down in the waiting room with Evan until my name is called. "Violet Mikami" A nurse calls out and both Evan and I stand up and follow her.

Kylie's POV

I walk out the academy and got handed my test to get into the academy, I stand there what is written still hasn't sunk it. I see a giant pass stamp followed by my forms and other information. I just want to scream and hug Stella. I walk to my car and sit down. As soon as I get in, I call her. "Hey Kylie." Stella says. "You won't guess what just happened." I say. "What!" Stella says excitedly. "I got into the academy I start in two weeks." I say super excited, and I hear stella squeal and yells of congratulations from those behind her who I assume to be either Lilah, Brett or Gabby. I hear some sniffles before Stella says, "I'm so proud of you Kylie, you are going to be the best firefighter that academy class has ever seen." "Of course, I am, I learnt from the best mentor I could ever ask for."