I'll Find Them Baby

1 week Later

Stella's POV

We all eat breakfast and as I finish eating and put my plate away Kelly grabs my hand before whispering, "Follow me." Into my ear. We walk off to the locker room where Kelly looks around to see if anyone's around before shoving me against a locker in the far corner. We make out for a few minutes before Lilah walks in and we pull away from each other. Kelly follows me over to my locker where I put back some bobby pins I found in my pocket in my locker as a cover up for the make out. As I shut the locker, I start to hear ticking, as if it was a timer. "Do you guys hear that?" Kelly asks and Lilah and I nod. The locker bursts open and as it does Lilah yells at us to get down before shoving both of us out of the way the three of us landing in a heap as a loud bang occurs. My vision goes blurry before everything turns to black.

Gabby's POV

We all hear a giant bang followed by crumbling. We walk towards the locker room and the entire main entrance is blocked by rubble. I look around and Matt says, "Who's unaccounted for?" "Kelly, Lilah and Stella." I say as I double check everyone who's not there. "Gallo, Ridder go look for them elsewhere there's a possibility they're not under the rubble. "Everyone else we are heading around back to see if we can get in that way, were going to grab all our gear, Ambo grab everything and get the gurney too." Casey says and we all nod before racing off to grab the gear. I can see Matt is worried, not just about the rubble but what caused it. We walk around go through the laundry door. As soon as we break down the door which we couldn't open, most likely due to the massive pile of rubble behind it. We walk through the door which is in pieces and just see rubble up to our knees. We walk through looking carefully for any of them. We walk in front of Stella's locker which is completely destroyed and a few metres away see a brunette ponytail clear as day covered in blood sticking out. "Guys, I think I found Lilah." I call out and the guys come running over. As we lift the rubble off her we see her covered in blood, shrapnel, and nails everywhere. "I think this was a bombing." Cruz calls out as he finds a timing device in the locker next to Stella's. As they pull out Lilah we find Stella under her, not as badly bruised or as much of her own blood on her, before finding Kelly under her. We carry all three of them out Brett and Violet already having called out two more Ambo's. "They're not breathing and have weak pulses." Brett calls out. I start examining Kelly, Sylvie on Stella, and Violet on Lilah. "She has a tension pneumothorax I need a chest tube." Violet calls out. "So does Stella." Sylvie calls out. "Kelly has a pneumothorax I need a needle." I call out. We get their breathing up and help wrap Lilah whilst also monitoring the others when the other two Ambo's show up followed by OFI and CPD, more specifically the intelligence unit.

Jay's POV

The unit gets called to 51, with a bomb explosion call and my heart drops. I walk onto the scene and see Lilah getting wheeled towards an ambo, intubated, unconscious and covered in blood, and heavily bandaged. "Lilah baby." I say running over to her in tears, slowly breaking down. "Is she going to make it?" I ask Sylvie. "We're trying our best Jay but we can't promise anything." Brett says in tears. I hop in the back of the Ambo with Sylvie and grip onto Lilah's hand. "It's okay, I'm here baby." I say.

Hank's POV

I watch Jay follow Lilah's gurney into the Ambo. "This just got even bigger, three of our own are now in the hospital unconscious, we are going to be working with OFI for this one, but one thing I do know is we are going to catch this son of a bitch." I say and they all nod.

Natalie's POV

Maggie calls, Will, Stevie, Crockett, and I all and I know it's not well. The first ambo walks in Jay following behind, "Delilah Halstead, Mid 30's, Unresponsive, hypotensive, GCS 4, Intubated, and a chest tube performed on scene." Violet says and I can see both her and Sylvie with tears in her eyes. "Hammer, Marcel takes her to Baghdad." Maggie says. A few seconds later the second Ambo rolls in with Stella who's basically in the same condition only slightly better with a GCS OF 5 who Maggie assigns Will to, she is then followed by Kelly who I'm told to take by Maggie.

Matt's POV

The entirety of 51 gave their statement to intelligence before we all loaded up and headed to med. When we arrive, I walk through to Maggie and ask her if she has any updates on any of their conditions. She knows exactly what I was coming to ask, and she shakes her head. "Nothing at the moment Casey, I promise to find you when I do. I walk back out and sit down.

Jay's POV

I'm waiting outside of Lilah's room when Maggie walks over to me. "Jay." She says softly. "I promise to find you if I hear anything, but I shouldn't have even let you stand here for this long, you need to wait in the waiting room." Maggie says and I nod before walking out to the waiting room where the rest of 51 is. "Anything?" Gabby asks as everyone else stands up. "No nothing, they're all out cold. The docs are worried, mostly about what happened before you guys got to them, they're saying there's a good chance all three of them coded or even worse stroked." I say almost breaking down before heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" Gabby asks. "I'm going to solve this case." I say before walking out of med. I grab out my phone to call Hailey to ask where they are, but I'm stopped by my lock screen. I smile at the photo of me and Lilah from our honeymoon. I kiss my phone before saying, "I'll find them baby." 

AN: I hope you guys all liked this chapter. Sorry not sorry for the massive cliffhanger, I'll probs post Wednesday and at the worst Thursday or Friday night xx