Honeymoon

The Plane

Jay's POV

I wake up to see Lilah asleep next me. I look over at her. She looks so peaceful sleeping I think to myself. She wakes up and looks at me. "How long have you been watching me sleep for?" she asks. "About 3 minutes." I say as I kiss her forehead. "How did you sleep." I ask. "Like a log." She says making me laugh. "You?" she asks. "Alright." I reply. She leans over and kisses me on the lips. "You wanna guess what I want to do when we get to the hotel." She says flirtatiously. "Hmm, I don't know, tell me." I say matching her flirtatiousness. "I want to rip that shirt off you, because you are so damn hot." She whispers into my ear. "Oh really." I say kissing her.

Back at 51

Kelly's POV

"Doesn't it feel weird without the two girls." I say to Cruz. "Oh yeah, it's so much quieter around here and it's like some of the life has been sucked out of this place." He replies. "I agree, Lilah had the best jokes, now I'm bored between calls." Capp says making us laugh. "I just hope their fill in isn't even more of a buzz kill." I say. "Agreed." I say. Chief calls us through to the briefing room. We all sit down. "So, as a result of losing both Averton and Kidd for the next two weeks headquarters has assigned the new lieutenant on Truck or should I say Captain." Casey says. Everyone looks around confused. Chief continues "Due to the short time that we need relief for and headquarters lack of floaters they have asked me to take over truck for these next few shifts until Averton is back from her honeymoon." The group erupts into cheers. "Oh and Severide, I'm in charge now buddy." Chief says making us all laugh. "Don't mind a bit man, as long as when Averton or shall I say Halstead comes back I still get to boss her around." I say making everyone laugh. "Has she asked for the name change." Chief asks me. "She was talking about it to Stella and said why not it's not like there's another Halstead in the house." I say. 'Well, we can change over her name on her gear so when she gets back, we can surprise her if you think that's a good idea." Chief says. "I'll call Stella and see what she thinks, because she'll know what Lilah wants to do." I say. "Okay do that then and get back to me." Chief says. I nod and the bells ring. "Ambo 61, Squad 3, Engine 51, Truck 81." Car crash, 2453 South Wabash.

Honolulu Airport

Delilah's POV

We get off the plane and Jay and I walk towards baggage claim holding hands. We can't take our eyes off of each other. He kisses my head on the escalator before we look for our bags on the carousels. Jay grabs all our bags from the carousel but not without protest from me. We wheel our bag off towards security and get cleared. We walk out of the airport and head to the taxis. I text Stella that we landed, she always gets concerned when I travel. "Just landed xx." I text her. "Who did you text?" Jay asks. "Stella, she gets concerned from me when I fly, her emotions are on complete overdrive today apparently and worrying is one of them. Kelly said she gave him and entire speech to be careful at work and try not to be a daredevil like usual." I say with a small laugh. "Lucky Kelly." He says with a laugh and puts his arm around me. We have a 20 minute taxi ride before arriving at the hotel. "Jay, your amazing baby, but how much overtime did you work to pay for this." I say. "It doesn't matter and with my lack of doing things nice before I met you, I had a lot saved up to do something special with a special person which you are." He says kissing me on the head.

Back in Chicago

Severide's POV

We arrive at the fire and it's raging. I step out of the vehicle a see truck talking to a victim who made it out. "Is anyone still in there," Casey asks. He gets no response. Brett comes over and looks at him. "He's high out of his mind." She says shocked. "Chances are there are more like him on there." I say. Casey nods in agreement. "Squad do a primary search on two and Truck on one, engine get a line in there." Casey says. "How does it feel to be back, Captain Casey." I say to him mockingly. "It feels good, but that nickname will always feel weird now." He replies and I give him a playful punch on the shoulder, "You'll be fine, I'll only use it until Lilah's back." I say with a cheeky laugh.

Hotel

Delilah's POV

We walk into our room and Jay immediately closes the door behind us. He pulls my shirt off me, and I pull his off him. He throws me onto the bed and kisses me. I move my hands slowly down his back and his him more after about thirty minutes we are lying next to each other breathing heavily and laughing. He looks at me. "What." I say. "Nothing, I just had a thought." He says. "Well tell me that thought." I say. "I don't know, I guess I want to have a family with you, and you have Brin and all, but I want my own kid, I just don't know where you're at with that." He says. "Of course, I want more kids, and a family with you but not now maybe in like 6 months but I first want enjoy the time being married to you." I say. He smiles at me, "Really?" he asks. "Really." I say. "No honeymoon babies." I say making us both laugh. "Umm, I don't know if the damage is already done though." He says making me laugh. "Don't worry I'm on the pill." I say and he laughs. I kiss him.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)