You've Got To See This

4 Months Later

Kim's POV

"I know pronounce you Husband and Wife." The officiator says and I look at Adam as he continues to say, "You may now kiss the bride." As soon as he does Adam pulls me in closer and we passionately kiss for a few seconds before putting our interlocked hands into the air and begin to walk back down the aisle everyone clapping and cheering. We walk towards the reception room and after we are inside everyone else joins us inside. Once everyone is inside, they stand around the dancefloor and watch us have our first dance. My arms are loosely around Adams neck, his arms around my waist. We dance out the first song starring lovingly at each other, it finally hitting us both that after all these years of being in love with each other were married and have Mak and a beautiful baby girl together.

6 months earlier

Kim's POV

"Here she is." Natalie says passing me my beautiful baby girl. I look over at Adam and see tears in his eyes. He leans over and kisses me on the forehead before doing the same to our precious baby girl. "She's perfect." Adam says choking up. "She really is." I say looking up at him.

Back to present day (Wedding Day)

Kim's POV

After our first dance everyone begins to join us on the dance floor and Hailey walks over with Aymie in her arms and passes her to Adam and I. We spend the next dance with her in our arms. Everyone dancing around us, Lilah and Jay, Hailey and Marcus, Matt and Gabby, Stella and Kelly, Will and Natalie, Ethan and April, Antonio and Sylvie, Trudy and Mouch, Maggie and Ben, Donna and Wallace, Sharon and Daniel, Violet and Evan, Christopher and Cindy and the older kids all dancing in a little group in the corner whilst the little little ones are either in their prams or in their parents arms. I slightly laugh when I see Kevin in between the adults and kids dancing with Mak. "He really needs to get himself a woman." I think slightly chuckling to myself. We dance and eat for 2 more hours before we head off to our honeymoon. I say goodbye to Aymie and Mak before passing them over to Kevin who volunteered to take them for the weekend whilst were away on our honeymoon. We say goodbye to everyone before walking out the doors and getting into the limo that is taking us to the airport.

Hank's POV

My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I walk outside to take it. "Hank Voight." I say. "Hank, I know your entire unit is off today for a wedding of two of your men, but we need you on this case Deputy Miller and her assistant have been murdered whilst inside the Ivory tower around 1 hour ago and you're the only unit who has no chance of being involved so we need you on this." The police commissioner says. "If you want us to take it you've got to know the two from our unit will undoubtedly not be on this case whatsoever, so we'll be two men down." I say. "So be it, you've still got 4 men right." The commissioner says. "Yes Halstead, Upton, Atwater, and Dawson and of course myself." I say. "That's good enough for me." The commissioner says. "Okay we'll roll out now and be there as soon as possible." I say and he hangs up. "I walk back into the room where everyone is starting to head out. I walk over to Jay and say "Can you go find Hailey, I'll grab Kev and Antonio and bring them back here." I say and Jay nods. We rounded them all up and I fill them in on the situation. "Sarge I've got Mak and Aymie, I've got to stay with them." Kevin says. "Kev, I'll take them with me." Lilah says. "You sure Liles." Kevin asks. "Yeah." Lilah says nodding. "You're a lifesaver." Kevin says passing Lilah Aymie's carrier and kneeling down to Mak and saying, "You're going to go with Lilah for a bit but you'll come to mine tonight okay." And Mak nods. "I'll get you this one's car seat." Kevin says and we all walk out. "Kevin passes Lilah the car seat and says, "I don't know how to put this in, so I hope you do." And Lilah nods. "Easy peasy, can you just hold her for a sec." She says passing me Aymie whilst securing the car seat in. She takes Aymie back and straps her in before making sure Mak and Brin are strapped in in the back. We all jump in our cars and head back to our apartments to get changed into more work suited clothing.

Jay's POV

We all meet up outside the Ivory tower at 4:30pm. Lilah drops me off and I kiss her before joining the rest of the unit. We walk inside and our met by the commissioner and he takes us all upstairs. The entire building is cleared out and it seems like were the only ones inside so far besides forensics. "No one's touched or moved anything so far, but forensics have started on swabs." The commissioner says and we nod. We step out of the elevator onto Deputy Millers floor. "Who found the bodies, and what do we know about her schedule, did she have a meeting with someone, who had access to them, is anyone not accounted for at the time of death, is there any security camera footage, there all the things we need to know so let's find out." Hank says and we all nod. We all walk into her office, and we all spread out into different corners of the room looking for anything whilst Voight goes to look at the security camera footage. I walk over to behind her desk and open her laptop. I scramble through her desk draws and scan my eyes over her desk for anything that could be a password. Then I put my hands under her desk and feel around it when I feel a piece of paper. I look under the desk and see a blue post-it note with what looks like to be a password on it. I pull it off and type the password that is written on the post-it note into the computer. It works. The computer loads and is flooded with videos of someone in a ski mask. "Guys you've got to see this." I say.