Your Kidding Right?

1 Week Later

Sylvie's POV

I wake up knowing the girls are coming over to help me finish decorate the Baby's room, and to get me prepared for the baby, by helping with things such as my hospital bag and tips. They walk in together and I give them both a big hug. "Thanks for coming guys." I say. "No worries and we brought the goodies." Lilah says holding up two lists titled the not to do list and passing me one. "This is something I'm going to swear by." I say and they smile. "Us too." Stella says. In that moment we hear a knock on the door, and I go and open it. I'm shocked to see Gabby and Matt standing outside my door. "Come in." I say and they walk in. "Would you like anything?" I ask and Lilah and Stella walk in to see who's there. "Hey guys." Gabby says getting up to hug them both. "Hey." Lilah says. "No, I'm all good." Casey says. I sit down. "What brings you here." I say bluntly. "We'll leave you two to talk." Gabby says and Lilah, Stella and Gabby leave the room. "Look Sylvie after all that has happened between us in the past year one thing, I'm sure of is I want to meet my daughter. If you're okay with it of course. I just think it's unfair for her not to know me and if you don't think I deserve it that's fair too." Matt says and I take a deep breath in not expecting this. "Wow, I, I feel the same way, I definitely want you in her life but how are we talking, like split custody or what." I say. "I don't really know and it's up to you, all I know is I want to know her and for her to know me whether it's seeing her once a week for an hour or every 2nd week for the entire week." Matt says. "I don't think we need to put a schedule on it especially not yet, but I definitely agree you should be able to know her. And just to make this clear I'm doing it for her not for you. And you can meet her when she's born but I don't want you in the room." I say and Matt interrupts. "Sylvie I." Matt says but I interrupt him. "No this is how it's going to happen; I'm not changing my mind and you are definitely not the decider because if you really cared this much you would have thought about all of this before you went and slept with Gabby and got her pregnant." I say and Matt looks at me in shock. "Now if that's all you're here for you can go because this conversation is over." I say and Matt stands up and calls Gabby through. They both leave and Stella and Lilah walk out of my room and sit down with me. "Hey hey, you did the right thing, you put him in his place." Lilah says cupping my chin and turning me to face her. "I know but did I do the right thing being that harsh on him." I say. "You could have told him to get out the second he walked in, but you didn't, he was lucky you gave him what you did, he should be grateful instead of demanding more." Stella says and Lilah nods.

Gabby's POV

Matts still pissed about what Sylvie said although I agree with her, I keep it quiet from Matt we drive to med to have our first ultrasound together, I just hope this will change his mood. This is the first ultrasound in weeks and the ob said we would be able to see so much more in the images this time around, when she said much more, I wasn't expecting what we all saw.

Matt's POV

We both look up at the monitor and see three babies. I look over at Gabby who appears to be just as shocked as I am.

The Next Day

Gabby's POV

I show up to shift knowing I need to tell the house today. With the baby bump to come I know I won't be able to hide this for much longer. We all walk into the briefing room and Casey starts with talking about Stella's last shift before inviting me up to announce the pregnancy of triplets. "Well, I'm pregnant but um there's kinda sorta three babies." I say and everyone stands up looking at me in shock before congratulating me. "Omg three, this isn't a practical joke is it." Stella asks me and I shake my head before passing her the ultrasound images. She gives me a big hug. "I'm about to call Lilah and Sylvie to tell them too, do you want to come with me" I ask Stella and she nods, and we leave together as everyone is dismissed from briefing. I pick up my phone and call the two of them in a group video call and they both answer. "Hey." I say. "Hey what's up." Lilah says. "Well, I wanted to show you what we found out at the ultrasound yesterday." I say and they look at me intrigued. I show them the image and Lilah says. "Oh my god, you're kidding right." "Not even." I say. "You just matched all three of us on your own." Brett says and we all laugh. "I thought she was joking too at the beginning." Stella says and we all laugh. "What are you guys doing with your days off." I ask. "Well, I'm in the intelligence bullpen alone and it's more fun than it sounds, I've been spinning on Jay's chair, went through his desk and found his candy stash." Lilah says showing us the empty room. "Are they all out." I ask. "Yeah, some bust thing." Lilah says. "What about you Sylvie." I ask. "I'm double checking my hospital bag and putting everything neatly away." Sylvie says. "Well, we've got to get back to work, so we will talk to you guys later." I say and we all say bye before hanging up.

Jay's POV

Hailey and I turn the corner and just as we do, we here three bangs immediately followed by Atwater saying, "Kim and Voight are down." Over the radio making us run to their last known location where we find them on the floor Atwater and Rusek looking for a pulse and applying pressure whilst Antonio is trying to catch the bastard. We call for an ambulance and get patrol to set up a perimeter around the block.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you ever have any suggestions of things i should add into a preexisting chapter or into a future chapter always feel free to put your suggestions in the comments, and i will try to fit them in/ include them somewhere throughout the story x :)