Cherish Every Moment

Kelly's POV

I grab out a photo book my mom made me when Mason was born. I remember her words, clear as day, "I think you'll appreciate this more now that you're a parent, always remember to cherish every moment." I begin to cry as I flick through each page. The photos starting from the day I was born to the gender reveal for the new baby girl on the way that she gave me just the other day. I hear a soft knock on the door but don't answer. "I'm coming in." Stella says softly. She walks in and gives me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Do you want anything to eat, I'm about to make myself a grilled cheese" She says. "I'm good." I say bluntly. "Okay, just promise me you'll eat something today." She says and I nod before she leaves them room.

Stella's POV

I make myself food and grab Mason and walk into our room. I sit next to Kelly and go to snuggle in with him, but he pushes me away. I shake it off and continue to sit next to him. "You don't have to sit with me, I don't need your pity." He says. "Okay." I say picking up my plate and Mason and sitting on the couch turning on the tv. I text Lilah. "How are you taking things?" I ask. "I don't know, I've just been sitting here with Jay trying to stop myself from crying." Lilah says. "That's better than Kelly, he keeps pushing me away and I'm now just trying to give him space." I say. "He'll come around he always does, and if he doesn't soon I'll give him a stern talking to." Lilah says. Just as she says that Kelly walks out and grabs his phone and keys. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Out." He replies bluntly. "Do you want me to come." I ask. "AM I SPEAKING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME. I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE." Kelly screams at me startling Mason. As he slams the door behind him, I begin to cry as I try to calm down Mason. "It's okay Baby." I say stroking my thumb across his forehead. "I know we need to give your dad space." I say before grabbing a bag for me and a bag for Mason and piling things we will need for the next few days. I text Lilah. "Hey, can me and Mase stay at yours I can't stay here with Kelly, I know something's going to happen, and I think it's best if I just give him space." I say. "Of course, you know how many bedrooms I have." Lilah says and I pack up my car and drive to Lilah's.

Kelly's POV

I sit in the bar downing a beer feeling guilty about what I said to Stella. I sit there contemplating whether I should text her. I pick up my phone but then put it back down.

Delilah's POV

Stella arrives at my house in tears holding Mason in her arms. Jay helping her grab her things out of the car. I give her a big hug and she starts crying into my chest. I help her and Jay move her things and pass her, her stuff into her room. "Why aren't I in my normal room?" Stella asks. "We'll were getting it ready for the baby and Sylvie is next door so your in the room next to Sylvie." I say. "I completely forgot Brett was here." Stella says and I laugh. "Is she here right now?" Stella asks. "Not right now, she went to the shops, but she'll be back soon." I say. "Cool." Stella says.

3 hours later

Kelly's POV

I arrive back home and call out for Stella wanting to apologize. I walk around the entire house not seeing her there. I walk to the kitchen counter and see her keys and phone gone and realise she must be out and as I walk to our room, I realise the draws are open and her overnight bag is missing. "Shit." I think to myself, knowing I screwed up with her. I call her but she doesn't respond so I pick up my things and drive over to Lilah's house knowing that's the only place she'll be.

Delilah's POV

I hear a knock on my door and open it to see Kelly. "Hey, what are you doing here." I say trying not to be too hard on him knowing the day he's had but not too laxed. "I know Stella's here so can I talk to her." Kelly says. "Even if she is here why should I let you Kelly." I say. "Because I love her and I want to apologize, I didn't mean what I said." Kelly says. "Fine but if I hear arguing, you're out, you hear me." I say and he nods. "Stella." I yell and she comes walking with Mason in her arms and I take him out her hands and to put him down for a nap.

Stella's POV

I don't want to hold this against Kelly, but I also am mad at him and don't want to forgive him this easy. "Look Stells I'm really sorry, my heads been all over the place today but that's not an excuse, you were just trying to help, and I shouldn't of snapped at you like I did." Kelly says. I kiss him. "It doesn't excuse what you did but I forgive you." I say before he tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses me again. "Do you want to stay here tonight, Lilah won't mind, and I think it will be fun to have us all here, something we all need right now." I say. "As long as you're here I don't mind." Kelly says before kissing my cheek. "Is Mase okay, I'm sorry I scared him." Kelly says. "Yeah, he was a bit startled but he's okay now, Lilah soothed him and just put him to sleep in record speed." I say. "That's a bonus of having Lilah here." Kelly says and I laugh. "Yeah, it is." I say.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I found it really sad :(. Hope your having a good day :)