How Does it Feel

After the Call at 51

Kelly's POV

"I got the call back from Stella she said Lilah wants to do it but was going to do it when she came back." I say to chief. "Okay, did Stella ask Lilah this or did Lilah say this to her before." Chief asks. "Lilah said this before." I reply. "Okay good then we can have it as a surprise, I'll go hand her gear in to get it all renamed." Chief says and I nod.

Delilah's POV

I wake up laying on Jay's chest with his arm around me. He's still fast asleep so I shut my eyes and lay there. I feel him stroke my hair and I look up. "Morning." He says sounding like he was going to say more but I kiss him. "What time is it." He asks. "Ten." I say and he looks at me in shock. "Wow, well I was knocked out." He says. "You looked it." I say. "Hey, it's your fault you kept me up all night." He says giving me a kiss, pulling me on top of him. I hear my phone ring. "You don't have to get it." Jay says holding onto my waist as I'm about to move to grab it. I kiss him once more before picking up my phone. "Who is it." Jay asks, "It's Hailey." I say picking it up. "Hey, Brin just wanted to say Hi to you." Hailey says before passing the phone to Brin. "Hey Brin." I say. "I miss you, Mommy." She says. "I miss you too baby." I say. In the background I here Hailey say "Tell your mom goodbye we'll talk to her before you sleep okay." And I hear Brin reply "Okay." "Bye mommy." She says. "Bye baby." I say putting down the phone. "Sounds like Hailey's the first victim of Brin." I say with a laugh. "Yeah, I don't know how Stella convinced people to look after her for these two weeks." He says. "You don't want to mess with Stella normally let alone a pregnant hormonal Stella." I say making us both laugh. "I can't blame them then." He says. "At least there spreading who's looking after her around because Hailey's only got her for three days, Nat and Will for four and Stella and Kelly have got her for the last week." I say. "What do you want to do today." He asks me. "Well, I've got a nice bikini in my suitcase so if you wanted to we could head down to the beach." I say. "That sounds like a great idea." He says. "Come help me put it on then." I say with a smirk, and he follows me.

Back at 51

Kelly's POV

I'm sitting on the squad table with the guys playing cards when I see Stella walking towards us. "What are you doing here." I asked her. "I missed you and was bored." She says sitting down on my knee. I put my arms around her and hug her. "How's it been without the best two people here." She says. "Boring, I have nothing to do anymore but hang out with these bozos." I say pointing at the squad boys. "Who have you got on truck." She asks. "Casey actually." I say. "Damn, I wanted our replacement to be worse than me." She says. "I'm going to tell Casey you said that." I say laughing. "Well, I'm going to see Brett." She says jokingly mad.

Stella's POV

I walk into the common room and see everyone else. Brett runs up to me and gives me a hug. "What are you doing here." She says. "I'm bored and miss you guys." I say. I say hello to everyone else before pulling Brett aside. We sit on her bunk. "It's been so weird without you or Lilah here, no offense to Violet or Sam but they aren't the same as you guys." She says. "I've missed you too, it also feels weird not seeing Lilah here or calling her, at least I know she's having fun." I say making us both laugh. "So, what's been going on around here." I say. "Nothing much, only one call and it was nothing major for everyone and I've had two other calls, it's weirdly slow today, the shift feels like it's been going for an eternity." She says. "Now you get what I mean when I stay home, but your calls are like the number of times I move off of the couch." I say making her laugh. "I can tell there is another reason why you're here." She says to me. "Damn you know me to well." I say. "Well, I wanted to ask you if you would be the baby's godmother, Kelly and I both agreed on it and think you're the best person for the job." I say. "What about Lilah." She asks. "Well what Kelly said is she already has her aunt responsibilities which are basically the same." I say. "Aww I would be honoured." She says giving me a big hug.

The Beach

Jay's POV

We walk down to the beach about 30 minutes later. Lilah is wearing a gorgeous green bikini top with matching bottoms and wearing a flowy skirt over the top. I kiss her on the head. When we head down to the beach, I know what I want to do. I want to throw her into the water. We put our stuff down and I say "Race you into the water." We run and I beat her and when we get deep enough, I pick her up and throw her into the water. She stands up and laughs "You'll pay for that." She says and I laugh. I walk over to her and grab her waist. I pull her close and kiss her as a wave crashes into us. I grab her hand and we jump over the waves. We laugh as we head out deeper. After a while I carry her back onto the beach and we lay on the towels next to each other. We look at each other. She sits up "I love you." She says grabbing my hand. "I love you too babe." I say putting my arm around her shoulder.

AN: I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)