Did You See All Of That

1 Week Later 

Delilah's POV

I wake up to Immie crying and look over at my clock which reads 4:25 am. "Aww your killing me baby." I mutter under my breath climbing out of bed. I've already woken up for her a few times this night and I can just tell she's coming down with something. She doesn't have a temperature. Yet. But I'm sure as soon as she's fully awake she will have one. I walk into her room and see her standing up against the railing of her crib crying. "Aw it's okay baby." I say picking her up trying to soothe her. Jay walks in a few seconds behind me and I turn to face him. "Can you pass me the thermometer I want to check her temperature again, she's feeling a bit warm." I say my hand resting on her forehead. Jay passes me the thermometer and I softly place it against it against Immie's forehead. After a few seconds it beeps and the screen goes red, 101.9. Jay looks over my shoulder and sees the reading and I let Immie rest back onto my shoulder. "My poor baby." I say before kissing her forehead. "Babe can you grab me the nurofen, try to get the 0-5 if you can." I say and he kisses Immie on the forehead before heading to the kitchen to grab it out of the medicine cabinet. Immie starts crying again and I begin stroking the back of her head as I sit down with her on the nursing chair to calm her down. Jay walks back in with her medicine and I sit her up before giving her the medicine little by little, thankful she likes the taste. After taking it she looks over at Jay before reaching her arms out for him. "Do you want daddy." I say to Immie who's still slightly crying and she nods before saying, "Dada." Jay lifts her up and I stand up too grabbing the medicine and thermometer off the table before following them back into our room to prevent waking up Brin, or let her get back to sleep.  We walk back into our room Im's head buried in Jay naked chest, her favourite spot and I put down the medicine and thermometer on our bedside table, Jay sitting onto the bed still holding Im before grabbing some stuff for her including some of her formula, her blankie, the toddler rail for our bed, as well as a coffee for Jay. I walk back into our room and pass Jay his coffee him giving me a kiss on his head. "You should get some rest I've got her, you've got your appointment in the morning and." Jay says going to continue on but I cut him off. "As much as I appreciate your offer you and I both know I couldn't sleep if I wanted to." He leans in and kisses me. I lean my head against his shoulder and look over at Im whose much calmer than she was before but still not asleep. 

30 minutes later 

Jay's POV

I'm still holding onto Im whose fast asleep and Lilah is laying next to the two of us on the verge of sleep. I lean over to Lilah and kiss her forehead before whispering, "Try and get some sleep, I love you." and she responds softly whispering, "I will, I love you too." I place Immie down in front of me and turn on my side to face her. As I do I feel Lilah's arm rest over my side, as she pulls herself closer to me, snuggling into my back. 

2 and 1/2 hours later 

Brin's POV

I wake up and walk into my parents room, due to them usually being up by now and I have school. I slowly open up the door, conscious that they might be asleep still due to being up all night with Im. Obviously I wasn't quite enough as I walk in I see my Mom's eyes open and she whispers "What are you doing up?" Mom asks. "I've got school, It's 7 am." I say and she slowly makes her way out of bed. "Is Immie okay, I heard her crying a lot last night." I ask as mom sits me at the kitchen island whilst she makes me breakfast. "She's just got a fever baby but she'll be okay." Mom says passing me my toast, before getting everything out for Immie's bottle and the coffee, before grabbing her plate of toast. We both eat and I take my plate to the bin to empty my crust. I look at the calendar that is on the back of the door and see 'Doctors Appointment' written on today's date. I look over at my mom and ask, "Who's the doctors appointment for?" and she walks over to me and lowers to my level. "Well I'll tell you but you've got to pinky promise to keep it between me you and your dad okay." She says with a smile and I nod excited with anticipation. "We'll mommy is going to have another baby." She says smiling and I can feel my smile widening. "Really!" I say with excitement and mom nods. "Yay!" I say giving mom a big hug. "I thought you'd been acting weird." I say and mom laughs. "Oh did you really now." She says and I pull away from the hug. "Yeah but a good weird, the coffee definitely gave it away, you never say no to coffee." I say. "It's scary how well you know me." Mom says before swarming me with kisses before telling me to grab everything I want for lunch out. 

Jay's POV

I wake up and see Immie still fast asleep I turn my head around to see Lilah's side of the bed empty. As I turn my head back I see Immie roll over and with her freckles and gorgeous brown eyes which look into mine. "Good morning Princess." I say and she just replies with, "Dada!" with a big smile on her face. I pick her up and hold her above my chest tickling her a few times before pulling her in a few times and blowing raspberries on her tummy making her giggle. I pull her back into my chest and whisper, "Dada loves you so so much princess." giving her a kiss on the back of her head. I look up and see Lilah standing in the door way. "Did you see all of that?" I ask and she replies." pretty much." walking towards me with a takeaway coffee cup for me and Immie's bottle in hand. "She places them both down before leaning in to kiss me. "Good morning." She says and I reply with, "Good morning." I walk her walk towards our closet and she pulls off her, well I should say my top before continuing to undress changing into her outfit for today, which is some jeans, a black t-shirt and she grabs a jumper out too. "Can you check her temperature and pass her the milk babe, I've got to finish Brin's lunch off." Lilah says and I nod, "On it Babe." I say. "Milt?" Immie says in her cute little voice her face turning all excited at the mention of food. "Yeah baby, Milk." I say and she sits up, moving her brunette hair out of her face knowing exactly how this goes. I pass her the bottle and she says, "Tank you dada." "You're welcome Princess." I say, Immie already downing the milk. I grab the thermometer and place it it against her forehead, it beep before coming back still red but not as high as it was earlier that morning now at 98.5 "Liles her temps dropped." I say just loud enough so she'll hear me from the kitchen. She walks back in and comes over to look at Immie, placing her hand on her forehead. "Yeah she's much cooler the medicine is working, we can't give her anymore though until 10:30 ish, so we'll bring it to the doctors with us." Lilah says before Immie reaches her arms out for her mama. "Good morning baby girl." Lilah says getting a smile out of Immie who hands Lilah the already empty bottle. "You demolished that you little monster." Lilah says and Immie laughs. "Let's get you dressed you little monster. I say picking her up and carrying her to her bedroom.

AN: Sorry About not posting in like forever, I will try and post more these holidays, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)